Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 14 1 2 3 4 13 14
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Here is a picture of me voting for Liz Cheney.
Both her and her Dad have shot Wyoming Arms Rifles.

John Burns........

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I thought all elections were rigged so she should win in a landslide.

No?

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by memtb
We had the opportunity to prevent the “cross-over” vote in our last legislative session…..but, our spineless representatives allowed it to die in committee! I sincerely hope that does not come back to haunt us!

While I certainly do not like/trust Haggerman, she will get my vote …..as she is the front runner, and a vote for someone else splits the vote giving lizzy borden a chance when the cross-over communists votes are tallied”! memtb

WE have way to many spineless R's across this country!
The bastids that WE keep voting in just let the D's walk[stomp] all over them.

It has to be fixed in our hometowns first.

FJB & FJT
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by renegade50
Here is a picture of me voting for Liz Cheney.
Both her and her Dad have shot Wyoming Arms Rifles.

John Burns........

Lol

MAGA
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
She will lose and lose big. Murkowski on the other hand, the fix is in, no thanks to the idiotic Alaskan voting process

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wife and I will be on our way to the polls in just a few minutes.

I am concerned about the outcome today, there are Cheney signs all over town and you cant turn on the tv without getting deluged with her ads.

We will do our part.

[Linked Image]
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
I thought all elections were rigged so she should win in a landslide.

No?

Only when our side loses......bob

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
LOL
Why just the other day yoos guys were declaring victory as WY is going to send her packing in a Big Way.

Now you are concerned that she might pull this off?

As I have said from day one, The RNC has funneled over $15 million into her campaign, this enormous amount of Primary cash may not be able to buy Republicans votes, but it sure as hell can purchase a lot of Democrat crossover votes, dead voter votes and Electronic Algorithm votes.

I think she will survive todays primary.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Read an article yesterday that Liz's response to a loss today will be to run for President as a Republican, given that the MSM is fawning all over her for her 'courageous' stand against the bad Orange Man.........LOL, that should be fun to watch......

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Indeed

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by TimZ
Read an article yesterday that Liz's response to a loss today will be to run for President as a Republican, given that the MSM is fawning all over her for her 'courageous' stand against the bad Orange Man.........LOL, that should be fun to watch......

Always interesting - the "Beto effect" - I got my butt kicked so I'm going to run again for something larger. Creates the obvious ads "The state and people that know her best rejected her. If WY doesn't want her, why should we?"

Me

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If they can steal this election, they can steal them all

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Originally Posted by Azmarlin39a
Do they use Dominion counting machines in Wyoming? They will guarantee that commie witch a victory.
Or ERIC.
https://americanpolicy.org/2022/02/...center-a-dream-database-for-voter-fraud/

Per the article,, pathetic,,

>> Let me highlight this provision of ERIC membership, from its own bylaws: “Under no circumstances shall the members transmit any record indicating an individual is a non-citizen of the U.S.”<<

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
She helped start a land war in Europe for profits.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
I wish her everything she deserves.

Yep. Traitorous Bitch. 😡

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Wyoming does not have wide spread voter fraud. Out ballot machines do not connect the the internet, they can not at all.
We have paper ballots you mark then they get counted by the machine and are hand counted if any issues or recount come up.
Our elections are secure and safe.
Take your conspiracy theories and stick 'em.

I've said all along Liz may well win the primary because Hageman is not a good choice. We do not need her. The party ran out Hageman and a statutory rapist. Gee thanks !

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
She's toast, burned toast.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by wytex
Wyoming does not have wide spread voter fraud. Out ballot machines do not connect the the internet, they can not at all.
We have paper ballots you mark then they get counted by the machine and are hand counted if any issues or recount come up.
Our elections are secure and safe.
Take your conspiracy theories and stick 'em.

I've said all along Liz may well win the primary because Hageman is not a good choice. We do not need her. The party ran out Hageman and a statutory rapist. Gee thanks !

They can and WILL cheat.

No matter how secure you THINK your elections are, the democrats will figure out a way to beat the system.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Rockinbbar: I have confidence in my friends and neighbors just south of me - I predict they will tar and feather that derangedtwat and run her out of the state on a rail.
Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Come on Wyoming - the "Equality State" - do the right thing and give this back stabbing, rino, TDS afflicted bitch the boot.
GO TRUMP
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Page 2 of 14 1 2 3 4 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

81 members (7mm_Loco, 257robertsimp, 6mmCreedmoor, 300_savage, 01Foreman400, 12 invisible), 1,343 guests, and 806 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,058
Posts18,463,241
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.