Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 13 14
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I predict she will be just fine. Either way it goes.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by TreeMutt
Independents can't vote in PA primary elections...I'm an independent (non-aligned) But I don't even want to have that affiliation.

If you're really concerned about the country you need to pick a side and work from the ground, up. You can't do this being a card carrying Independent.

Pick a side and vote in primaries for the best candidates.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
We are fast approaching where we need closed primaries so the commies can't cross party lines and fugg up the integrity of the primary elections. mad

We also need to shut down out of state/district campaign contributions. The commies have been throwing money at her.

Be careful. That's how Alaska wound up with a totally illegal ranked voting system (at least for this election). This money issue was the lie that uninformed voters bought into, which the advertising emphasized while ignoring the ranked voting part. It is illegal to have two issues on the same referendum, but there it is....And it did nothing for the money issue, after all. It wasn't the Dems, either, but the Murkowski cabal that did it, as there was no other way she was going to get voted back in. RINO!

AKA, a hat drawing.... election is today, so we will see just how fugged up we is.

Last edited by las; 08/16/22.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by chesterwy
I predict she will be just fine. Either way it goes.

This^^^^

Be nice if DJT was back on Twitter for tonite though.
It would be EPIC

FJB & FJT
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by jorgeI
She will lose and lose big. Murkowski on the other hand, the fix is in, no thanks to the idiotic Alaskan voting process
Fix isn’t in just yet.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
IC B2

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by wytex
Wyoming does not have wide spread voter fraud. Out ballot machines do not connect the the internet, they can not at all.
We have paper ballots you mark then they get counted by the machine and are hand counted if any issues or recount come up.
Our elections are secure and safe.
Take your conspiracy theories and stick 'em.

I've said all along Liz may well win the primary because Hageman is not a good choice. We do not need her. The party ran out Hageman and a statutory rapist. Gee thanks !

They can and WILL cheat.

No matter how secure you THINK your elections are, the democrats will figure out a way to beat the system.

Sorry man but take your theories to your own polls.

Secretary Buchanan Responds to Mike Lindell’s
Comments Regarding Wyoming Elections
Cheyenne, WY – Mike Lindell is NOT the purveyor of election integrity truth.
On May 29, 2022, Mike Lindell, peddler of pillows and promises, traveled to Wyoming to speak in
conjunction with a political rally. While here, he took it upon himself to allege publicly that widespread
election fraud occurred in our fair state. He went on to declare that anyone who does not agree with
him is a traitor to our country.
As the Chief Election Officer for the State of Wyoming, it is important for me to ensure that each of
you know that Mr. Lindell’s statement is false. Not only is the allegation he made untrue, it is
designed to influence your opinion and obscure the truth. On behalf of Wyoming’s 23 county clerks,
and my office, I offer you the truth about Wyoming’s elections.
When Mike Lindell began advertising his groundbreaking cybersecurity conference which would
“prove” fraud across the country, my office reached out to his organization. We were eager to find
out what evidence he held. Our goal was to become informed about any proof he had so that we
could take action. Their response was simple. “If you want the information, you will have to attend
the conference.” Think about that for a minute. If you had proof of a crime of Constitutional
proportions, wouldn’t you be eager to share it with anyone who asked?
Unwilling to dismiss any allegation of fraud, we followed Mr. Lindell’s direction and I had my Deputy
Secretary of State and my Communications Director attend the 72 hour conference virtually -
watching the entire thing. There was no evidence presented. Of course, we did see during the
conference, scrolling across the screen, that one could buy his products at a deep discount. We then
reached out to Frank Speech, Mr. Lindell’s organization, several times to again request proof of his
allegations. They provided us with NOTHING. As of today, the only information we obtained from
Mr. Lindell was unearthed by our own staff researching on his website. Each of his claims have
been disproven by the work of my staff. Mr. Lindell’s “facts” include the following:
Lindell’s claim: Wyoming had Dominion voting equipment for the 2020 election. Fact: In May of
2020, all counties received brand new election equipment with state of the art security. It was first
used in the 2020 election and was NOT manufactured by Dominion.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wyoming does not have wide spread voter fraud. Out ballot machines do not connect the the internet, they can not at all.
We have paper ballots you mark then they get counted by the machine and are hand counted if any issues or recount come up.

I've said all along Liz may well win the primary because Hageman is not a good choice. We do not need her. The party ran out Hageman and a statutory rapist. Gee thanks !

You described our voting.

Ballots, machine for counting them.
Felt pretty good about them.

Our primary was in the spring,
As I fed my ballot into the counting machine, I saw a label.

Dominion.😨

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Wyoming loves Liz!

I am MAGA.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna

They can and WILL cheat.

No matter how secure you THINK your elections are, the democrats will figure out a way to beat the system.

On May 29, 2022, Mike Lindell, peddler of pillows and promises, traveled to Wyoming to speak in
conjunction with a political rally. While here, he took it upon himself to allege publicly that widespread
election fraud occurred in our fair state. He went on to declare that anyone who does not agree with
As the Chief Election Officer for the State of Wyoming, it is important for me to ensure that each of
you know that Mr. Lindell’s statement is false. Not only is the allegation he made untrue, it is
designed to influence your opinion and obscure the truth. On behalf of Wyoming’s 23 county clerks,
When Mike Lindell began advertising his groundbreaking cybersecurity conference which would
“prove” fraud across the country, my office reached out to his organization. We were eager to find
out what evidence he held. Our goal was to become informed about any proof he had so that we
could take action. Their response was simple. “If you want the information, you will have to attend
the conference.” Think about that for a minute. If you had proof of a crime of Constitutional
Unwilling to dismiss any allegation of fraud, we followed Mr. Lindell’s direction and I had my Deputy
Secretary of State and my Communications Director attend the 72 hour conference virtually -
watching the entire thing. There was no evidence presented. Of course, we did see during the
conference, scrolling across the screen, that one could buy his products at a deep discount. We then
reached out to Frank Speech, Mr. Lindell’s organization, several times to again request proof of his
allegations. They provided us with NOTHING. As of today, the only information we obtained from
Mr. Lindell was unearthed by our own staff researching on his website. Each of his claims have
been disproven by the work of my staff. Mr. Lindell’s “facts” include the following:
Lindell’s claim: Wyoming had Dominion voting equipment for the 2020 election. Fact: In May of
2020, all counties received brand new election equipment with state of the art security. It was first

How many died in the wool democrats are crossing party lines to support financially, and vote for Liz Cheney today?

You think that's not cheating?

Each and every one of those people are defrauding you of an honest election process.

Using computer algorithms is only ONE way to cheat.

How about mail in ballots? I've heard there was a huge movement for Cheney in those... https://cowboystatedaily.com/2022/0...llot-request-forms-from-cheney-campaign/

The more confident you are the elections are honest and fair, the easier it is for them to up their game.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
The ground war she helped start in Ukraine will undoubtedly raise the price of natural gas.

Good for Wyoming!

I am MAGA.
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Lookin forward to seeing the results tonight......

V
Vek Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Compelling.

They can and WILL cheat.

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by jorgeI
She will lose and lose big. Murkowski on the other hand, the fix is in, no thanks to the idiotic Alaskan voting process
Fix isn’t in just yet.

Just got back. Those Dominion (giant labels) machines really inspire confidence.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Just have a look on your favorite social media site. The Marxists do the same shiz in UT and then brag about it online - with no fear of repercussions. They’re taking a risk here by throwing all their weight behind a former CIA operative running as an independent here for Senate. They know a democrat will never win here in a straight up race. One of the precincts here got some purple haired lib dike in as one of the Republican electors. They certainly play the game better; not because they’re better, but because at their core, they are amoral. No problem when your only goal is to win.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck

Dominion.😨

It was on Gorka radio yesterday iirc computer experts were saying they have a new cheating system rigged into the machines where the machines flip a percent of the vote at the time its submitted and goes into the count and then it is flipped back and is very hard to detect on machines with USB ports.

Last edited by jaguartx; 08/16/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck

Dominion.😨

It was on Gorka radio yesterday iirc computer experts were saying they have a new cheating system rigged into the machines where the machines flip a percent of the vote at the time its submitted and goes into the count and then it is flipped back and is very hard to detect on machines with USB ports.
So no Red Wave then?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Fug that snake biotch.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I have no dog in the Wyoming fight, but I will be amazed to the tenth power if she gets beat.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Well.....

If she loses
Thanks Wyoming ....

If she wins
Thanks Wyoming.....

L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
I just did my part to rid us of that traitor RINO.

Page 3 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

701 members (007FJ, 160user, 163dm, 163bc, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 66 invisible), 3,140 guests, and 1,357 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,579
Posts18,454,063
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.