Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
BP-B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
I remember the posts about her death, but had no idea it was from a car accident. She sure seemed energetic as they placed her in the ambulance, so it's surprising that she succumbed to her injuries from that crash.

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
I don’t like that

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
As Bob Hagel would say"You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong."Good words of wisdom...............
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
From that it looks like her cocaine had been laced with fentanyl. That's apparently a problem, lately, since fentanyl is much cheaper, so makes it seem like you bought more cocaine.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
From that it looks like her cocaine had been laced with fentanyl. That's apparently a problem, lately, since fentanyl is much cheaper, so makes it seem like you bought more cocaine.
Cocaine and fentanyl are basically opposites.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by 700LH
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Cocaine and fentanyl are basically opposites.

called a speedball, folks take this on purpose, its killed a ton of'em.

Last edited by killerv; 08/17/22.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Burn victims usually die from severe trauma to their system and going into shock and secondary results of being severely dehydrated after severe burns. They usually die from shock if the burn is severe enough or covers more than about 60% of their bodies

In this case, I believe the drugs were acting overtime and overriding her body's reaction to the burns and other injuries, but the end result was pretty inevitable after being in the burning car for that amount of time IMO. I spent a week in a burn center and there were patients from a 4 year old that crawled up on a counter and over a gas burner and set his clothes on fire, to a guy who fell asleep while drunk and dropped a cigarette butt on his couch and set himself on fire. The drunk guy cried and screamed for several days before he died. The 4 year old was treatable but will have terrible scars the rest of his life. The others in the ward were a mix of different injuries, mine being the most minor. It isn't a pretty place to spend time except for the nurses were extremely well trained and were very good at their jobs.

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Sad deal, not many people deserve to go out like that.

I didn’t like Ms.Heche, but wouldn’t wish that on her 😕

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
I expected that would be the turn out.

Sucks regardless. Rip Anne

IC B3

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Yep bud

Crappy way to go. Period.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
We rolled up on a bad one yesterday outside of Sarasota, got there right after they put it out. Foodtruck overturned after tire blew, caught fire, bystanders tried to get them out but the propane tanks starting exploding and there was nothing they could do at that point. Two lost lives. There was literally nothing left but a frame. Couldnt imagine.

https://www.bradenton.com/news/local/traffic/article264558451.html

rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Anne Hetche state on a podcast that Ellen Degenerate was a "bitch" and all Degenerate wanted was "piles of cash".

I'll iterate other's responses.RIP Anne.

Do you know who liked Ellen Degenerate?

[Linked Image from i.kym-cdn.com]

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Was watching that as it happened.
Looks like they though she was dead as she was covered like a corpse, then suddenly sits up arms flying, freaking out I'd bet.

Did I make you cry......boooo hooo, life goes on.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
She lived a sad life and died a horrible death. Even though much was of her own making, she didn't deserve a tortuous death.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's not uncommon for burn victims to die of infections.
I'd guess it kills the majority who die after surviving a few days.
Every open sore is a receptor for germs, it can takes weeks to
decently heal them until they quit debraiding.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yup, you burn away the protective epidural layer there isn't much protection under that. Infection is almost immediate. I well remember the debraiding every morning and I only had burns on my hands. Can't imagine what it would be like on the majority of your body... not a nice way to go ....

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
She reportedly died from a severe anoxic brain injury. Her lungs likely sustained fatal thermal injuries while she was roasting in that car. Even though they got her tubed before her airway swelling woulda made that much more difficult…and put on a ventilator…if her alveoli (where gas exchange takes place) were so damaged that her lungs and her blood couldn’t exchange oxygen and CO2, her brain woulda died from lack of oxygen. It’s likely that after that became apparent, they kept her body alive long enough to harvest whatever they could from it.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
The woman was dying. These were reflex actions. I didn't like her, but that is just a terrible way to go.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Rest in peace Anne. You're free fom your demons now.
PJ

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
101 members (338reddog, 405joe, 7mm_Loco, 10gaugemag, 10 invisible), 1,369 guests, and 697 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,589
Posts18,397,873
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.