Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by funnybone
I have come to realize something very important. I will share this in the form of an analogy for those of you that are smart enough to get it good for you.
The Mar A Lago Douche Bag and his lies stinks like a rotting dear carcass on the side of the road. As you all know dead stuff attracts fly and other insects.
The flies lay their eggs on the dead stinking carcass. Later maggots hatch and consume the carcass. Well I see you all as the flies come to feast on the rotting stinking lies of the Mar A Lago Douche Bag. Then you go out into the world finding other dead minds to lay the Mar A Lago Douche Bag (Lies) maggots in.

You are flies come to feast on the s h i t of the Mar A Lago Douche Bag.

You're smart???

You flunk 1st grade English. "for those of you WHO...not "that", and try making a completed sentence with proper punctuation.

You're a low-educated wannabe pundit, nothing more. Your second sentence, as posted, is run on nonsense. Go back to the grade school where you flunked, BOZO.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

BP-B2

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I have come to realize something very important. I will share this in the form of an analogy for those of you that are smart enough to get it good for you.
The Mar A Lago Douche Bag and his lies stinks like a rotting dear carcass on the side of the road. As you all know dead stuff attracts fly and other insects.
The flies lay their eggs on the dead stinking carcass. Later maggots hatch and consume the carcass. Well I see you all as the flies come to feast on the rotting stinking lies of the Mar A Lago Douche Bag. Then you go out into the world finding other dead minds to lay the Mar A Lago Douche Bag (Lies) maggots in.

Triggered.

L
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
L
What do you get if you boil a funny bone? A laughing stock. Now that's humerus....... Old Joke a kid told me, hard to pass up.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Eat a dick.

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Let's see what the judges have to say

Originally Posted by Pappy348
Eat a dick.

Originally Posted by 12344mag
Lol, Trump will live in your head rent free forever, the only escape for you is death. I hope it's painful. LMFWAO!!

Originally Posted by Limomaker
What do you get if you boil a funny bone? A laughing stock. Now that's humerus....... Old Joke a kid told me, hard to pass up.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
IC B2

rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I repeat! lol

Originally Posted by funnybone = DouchBag
I have come to realize something very important. I will share this in the form of an analogy for those of you that who are smarter than myself .
The Mar A Lago Billionaire and his truths are vanquishing the quislings. As you all know dead stuff attracts fly flies and other insects like The Demented Bastard Biden.
The flies lay their eggs on the dead stinking carcass. Later maggots hatch and consume the carcass. Well I see you all as the good guys come to feast on the rotting stinking lies of the Demented Bastard Biden. Then you go out into the world finding other Demonrats to vanquish .
You are good guys who come to feast on the lies of the Demented Bastard Biden and the Demonrats.

Thanks for your wisdom DoucheBag.lol

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B

It’s ok. Cry it out!

Yours in Liberty,

BL
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Alec Baldwin is that you?

Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Her net worth increased by 600% since 2017, according to one Twitter poster. I'm sure that number will go up with all the speaking engagements she'll be taking on (don't know why) and book deals.

I guess it pays to be a politician, no matter how long you're at it. Would love to see the numbers on AOC - pauper to princess, I'll bet.

I never thought I'd grow up to be a grumpy old man, but I did, and I'm killin' it.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Marshhawk
Alec Baldwin is that you?

I think it might be BETO. Joined the campfire to learn about AR’s. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Yours in Liberty,

BL
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Crazy thing...

Trump wasn't on my ballot anywhere.

I voted against a traitor that approved red flag laws, wasted tax payer money on show-trials and supported laundering our tax dollars in Ukraine. Not one meaningful piece of legislation from her that represented the wishes of her constituents. Those things alone should get any real Republican removed from office.

The Democrats and Republicans that continue to 'read the room' wrong will be in for a rude awakening.

“Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.”
― Ernest Hemingway
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Rifles And More
Crazy thing...

I voted against a traitor that approved red flag laws, wasted tax payer money on show-trials and supported laundering our tax dollars in Ukraine. Not one meaningful piece of legislation from her that represented the wishes of her constituents. Those things alone should get any real Republican removed from office.

The Democrats and Republicans that continue to 'read the room' wrong will be in for a rude awakening.

What many are missing - good post.

Me

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
What do Liz, anne heche funny bone goosey and sac have in common?

They all went down in flames!

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by luv2safari

You're smart???

You flunk 1st grade English. "for those of you WHO...not "that", and try making a completed sentence with proper punctuation.

You're a low-educated wannabe pundit, nothing more. Your second sentence, as posted, is run on nonsense. Go back to the grade school where you flunked, BOZO.

The Mar A Lago Traitor does not live live in my head. And I may have flunked 1th grade English, but I suspect you understand that I am calling you and all the Mar A Lago Traitor jockstraps flies and maggots. You do get that don't you?

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
The Mar A Lago Traitor does not live live in my head. And I may have flunked 1th grade English, but I suspect you understand that I am calling you and all the Mar A Lago Traitor jockstraps flies and maggots. You do get that don't you?

well...

a quick check of the past posts says other wise.

you only post about Trump.

so yeah...

he lives in your head.

TDS is real.

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

NICE

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Rifles And More
Crazy thing...
The Democrats and Republicans that continue to 'read the room' wrong will be in for a rude awakening
Did you vote her into office in January 2017?

Do you also live in Lala land?

This is written in articles all over the internet.

Cheney Blames Trump For Her Loss.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by funnybone = DouchBag
I have come to realize something very important. I will share this in the form of an analogy for those of you that who are smarter than myself .
The Mar A Lago Billionaire and his truths are vanquishing the quislings. As you all know dead stuff attracts fly flies and other insects like The Demented Bastard Biden.
The flies lay their eggs on the dead stinking carcass. Later maggots hatch and consume the carcass. Well I see you all as the good guys come to feast on the rotting stinking lies of the Demented Bastard Biden. Then you go out into the world finding other Demonrats to vanquish .
You are good guys who come to feast on the lies of the Demented Bastard Biden and the Demonrats.
Thanks for your wisdom DoucheBag.lol
I like this member's interpretation of funnyboner's post the best.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
743 members (222Sako, 007FJ, 09wingates, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 204guy, 75 invisible), 2,895 guests, and 1,283 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,774
Posts18,401,589
Members73,823
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.