Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Spent the morning milling and stacking 24" wide, 2" thick cedar slabs.

Love the smell of cedar, what do you use the slabs for?

Helping a friend, he's selling these. We're trying to get far enough into the log deck to get to the elm we're going to mill up for trailer decking. Both my trailers need wood.

LOL
GB1

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
Cedar sawdust is good for bedding chicken houses.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Knew all along you were a big pussy. I spent the last 3 days on a roof. Tearing off shingles, putting down new ice and water shield, felt paper, drip edge, shingles, flashing and ridge vent. I'm more than 20 years your senior and everything hurts, knees, hips, shoulders, back. Could barely get out of bed after spending the first 11 hour day on the job but I did that day and the next and I still haven't needed a drink to ease the pain.

Really?

You do your own roofing...

Fugg...

You are an idiot... hire that chit out.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Knew all along you were a big pussy. I spent the last 3 days on a roof. Tearing off shingles, putting down new ice and water shield, felt paper, drip edge, shingles, flashing and ridge vent. I'm more than 20 years your senior and everything hurts, knees, hips, shoulders, back. Could barely get out of bed after spending the first 11 hour day on the job but I did that day and the next and I still haven't needed a drink to ease the pain.

#poorlifechoices

Hope to his I never find myself retired and too poor to afford to pay 6 Mexicans to re roof my house.
Wasn't my house you stupid drunken fuuck and the only wages I got from it is 45 years of friendship.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by CashisKing

Really?

You do your own roofing...

Fugg...

You are an idiot... hire that chit out.
See the reply above you fuggin douche bag.

IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Well, Jim, you could get ‘em lasered out and wear falsies. 😁. You could probably be a mascara model if you have doubles!

Sounds like an awfully annoying issue. I had one that used to do that - pulled it enough times and it stopped coming back.

Hope it gets better.

Last edited by Slope77; 08/17/22.
J
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
J
Now we know you are lying.

Nobody could stand your candy ass for 45 years.

Go seek your attention elsewhere.

I am MAGA.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

#poorlifechoices

Hope to his I never find myself retired and too poor to afford to pay 6 Mexicans to re roof my house.
Wasn't my house you stupid drunken fuuck and the only wages I got from it is 45 years of friendship.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

#poorlifechoices

This is why I wont pile on Blackheart.

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Hahaha! Wee Blackie had her steel toes incase she saw a wiener dog on the roof.
"Oh my eye hurts and I'm plum wore out from fighting the pain so I need a drink" LMAO

Pussy.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Frogsnacks. I am exhausted today.

Didn't do a hell of a lot...got the cows moved, worked on camper, moved a tractor, did chores...ect.

This fugging eyeball......I have a deal where the lashes on my right eye grow the wrong way into my eye.

They either lay on the eye or they poke right into it.

The wife yanks em out with a tweezer when she is here or we are not so busy. We were busy and she is off doing stuff.

Pitiful day. Wore me out. You guys with chronic pain must be wore out all the time.

Here's a go.

Mr Conrad.

You are so right about that second to last sentence.

I came to the realization one day about 10 years ago.

There will be no more pain free days.

Went to the Doc on Monday. Something going on in my foot, not plantar faciatiis. It's on top of the instep and sometimes goes up to the end of my shin. X-rays showed nothing in that area, but " significant moderate to severe arthritis at the base of the large toe and in the area of the smaller toes"..

Told the doc I knew about that already, what's causing the other pain though. Told him I'm waiting a couple more weeks for it resolve, then we're going to talk MRI or some imaging that can check tendons and ligaments in the area. Had to tell him, No I don't remember an injury occurring, if one happened I probably just went on working as is normal. He thinks it will be hard to justify the imaging without an injury date etc. BS.

We're not even going to get into the back and other arthritic areas. Just tha way it is now.

Anyhow, I hope the eye deal gets fixed soon. Chronic pain will wear a fella out.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
J
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
J
"Oh my eye hurts and I'm plum wore out from fighting the pain so I need a drink" LMAO

Pussy.

You come here because you have no friends and crave attention. We know.

Piss off Linda.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

#poorlifechoices

Bullscheit. No way there’s another person as stupid and as big of an azzhole as you.

J
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
J
Sorry Geno.

I am MAGA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Sorry Geno.
I keep going because I'm not ready for that final alternative to a painful old age eek

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
... you fuggin douche bag.

Oh my...

A douche bag.

That is very harsh.

Coffee enema after a hard day of roofing is your RX?

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Pussy.

Piss off Linda.
Says the pussy from bum fugg Egypt with 45,000 posts since 2016.

LMAO

You pathetic fat bytch

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

#poorlifechoices

Bullscheit. No way there’s another person as stupid and as big of an azzhole as you.

Pictures of the job would greatly acknowledge said level of bullchit.

J
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
J

Pussy.

Piss off Linda.
Says the pussy from bum fugg Egypt with 45,000 posts since 2016.

LMAO

You pathetic fat bytch

Right....you couldn't buy a friend.

It's apparent.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by CashisKing

#poorlifechoices

Pictures of the job would greatly acknowledge said level of bullchit.

Stupid lame fugger can't even buy a cap gun.

I am MAGA.
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

120 members (358WCF, 450yukon, 19rabbit52, 10gaugemag, 30Gibbs, 35sambar, 22 invisible), 2,214 guests, and 899 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,279
Posts18,467,649
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.