Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by szihn
Easy answer:

Communist always force communism and Globaslism on their sheep-like people.

I doubt the new PM was "elected" and it's a pretty sure bet he was installed by international communist controlling the voting machines We in the USA saw the overwhelming evidence of the same thing in out last presidential election, but it's not the 1st time it happened here. It's the 1st time it was publicized here. (despite the denials of out "new" media)

Clinton and Obama both were installed by fraudulent elections supported by the communist controlled "news" networks, and there is a very high probability that Carter was too. Vote fraud is the STANDARD way communist are placed into office and it's based on ignorance of the population so they will accept them. It's been that way since the days of Lenin and Stalin and the communists admit it.

You guys need to do something about that. Seems too many over there just sit back and winge about it.

How about some help, do Americans have to do everything for you?

What is being done in either nation?

Our system is more flexible than yours and we don't have as many leftards so we are trying to retake the house in which the power to initiate investigations resides, then we will hunt the leftist scum down and put them in jail. Tell me about the progress towards freedom in Aussiland?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

GB1

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT
Easy answer:

I doubt the new PM was "elected" and it's a pretty sure bet he was installed by international communist controlling the voting machines We in the USA saw the overwhelming evidence of the same thing in out last presidential election, but it's not the 1st time it happened here. It's the 1st time it was publicized here. (despite the denials of out "new" media)

Clinton and Obama both were installed by fraudulent elections supported by the communist controlled "news" networks, and there is a very high probability that Carter was too. Vote fraud is the STANDARD way communist are placed into office and it's based on ignorance of the population so they will accept them. It's been that way since the days of Lenin and Stalin and the communists admit it.

You guys need to do something about that. Seems too many over there just sit back and winge about it.

Our system is more flexible than yours and we don't have as many leftards so we are trying to retake the house in which the power to initiate investigations resides, then we will hunt the leftist scum down and put them in jail. Tell me about the progress towards freedom in Aussiland?

So, how are things working out in the US?

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Easy answer:

Little early to tell but things are looking up. When we retake the House the fireworks will begin. What hopes do you Aussies harbor?

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Easy answer:

Little early to tell but things are looking up. When we retake the House the fireworks will begin. What hopes do you Aussies harbor?

When you retake the House? How is that going to happen?

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Easy answer:

When you retake the House? How is that going to happen?

Well the republicans are suddenly far more popular that the leftrats. Considering how the Biden administration has butchered the supply chain, the economy, allowed an invasion and destroyed the dollar even some of the resident leftards are changing their vote. If it doesn't happen I figure chaos will break out and it may anyway, so much damage already having been done.

IC B2

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Easy answer:

How's the FAUXNEWS teleprompter working out? ARE THE BATTERIES DUE FOR REPLACEMENT/

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by purri
Easy answer:

How's the FAUXNEWS teleprompter working out? ARE THE BATTERIES DUE FOR REPLACEMENT/

Why are you knocking FOX? What news source is your favorite? MSNBC?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Rickt300, I thought you had scuttled off the last time we pointed out you didnt have the balls to join the Canadian freedom convoy, your own freedom convoys, fight the illegal mandates across the US, serve your country, save your fellow states who are less fortunate, put all your historical statues back out after the left wing made you take them all down, and fix the incarceration situation in the US as it appears the 'land of the free' is now locking up 5x more citizens per capita then the rest of the 1st world.

Annoying people on an obscure foreign hunting sub forum isnt exactly freedom of the republic level stuff level buddy. Pretty sure George washington didnt lead brigades of lightweight sh*tposters against the British.

Heres hoping you arent the best example of what the US can offer, or the state of Texas.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by 158XTP
Rickt300, I thought you had scuttled off the last time we pointed out you didnt have the balls to join the Canadian freedom convoy, your own freedom convoys, fight the illegal mandates across the US, serve your country, save your fellow states who are less fortunate, put all your historical statues back out after the left wing made you take them all down, and fix the incarceration situation in the US as it appears the 'land of the free' is now locking up 5x more citizens per capita then the rest of the 1st world.

Annoying people on an obscure foreign hunting sub forum isnt exactly freedom of the republic level stuff level buddy. Pretty sure George washington didnt lead brigades of lightweight sh*tposters against the British.

Heres hoping you arent the best example of what the US can offer, or the state of Texas.

It is time for you to change your tampon there kid. I live in Texas by the way and very few statues were taken down, mandates were ignored, I spent 6 years in the Navy. As for locking up 5x the number of malcontents than the rest of the "1st" world I say lock the feral Negros up. As for the freedom convoys I cheered em on for both Canada and the US. You on the other hand only bitch about your wet tampon. Funny right? I fear you are the best example of the Aussie crowd but there is always hope some of you will grow some balls. Tell me about the progress toward freedom in Aussieland?

Last edited by rickt300; 06/18/22.

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
we have it, called "with rights come responsibilities" whereas with your lot... a real poker game.

IC B3

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
we have it, called "with rights come responsibilities" whereas with your lot... a real poker game.
So cry and hand em over.
GFY

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

Freedom is a poker game, too bad you boys won't play.

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

You have a geriatric President who is well down the road to dementia running the country, with the economy sliding down hill and constant pressure on your freedoms. Texas is not immune to what is happening in the nation as a whole. It's just a matter of time.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by DBT

You have a geriatric President who is well down the road to dementia running the country, with the economy sliding down hill and constant pressure on your freedoms. Texas is not immune to what is happening in the nation as a whole. It's just a matter of time.

Nobody said it was immune to the destructive leftrat leadership bent on destroying the country. That said Texas has a better chance than most. Biden is not really running the country, I would prefer a demented fool to the evil bitch in charge, Susan Rice.

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT

Nobody said it was immune to the destructive leftrat leadership bent on destroying the country. That said Texas has a better chance than most. Biden is not really running the country, I would prefer a demented fool to the evil bitch in charge, Susan Rice.

The people that Biden represents are running the country, that Biden is in mental decline is part of the dystopia. The US has huge problems now and well into the future. What's being done to address these issue's?

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

The people that Biden represents are running the country, that Biden is in mental decline is part of the dystopia. The US has huge problems now and well into the future. What's being done to address these issue's?
Obviously you failed English grammar and punctuation ...... well punk yu asien en?

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

Obviously you failed English grammar and punctuation ...... well punk yu asien en?

Or maybe you should look in a mirror and work on your own attitude, and your own online tough guy persona?

U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
BLAH, BLAH , BLAH.

1. Australia has resources and location that both China and Indonesia want.

2. Australia has no nukes.

3. It's military and government are well penetrated by Muslims.

4. Only a question of when, not if, AUS and NZ are subjugated.

See Europe 1933-43 for examples.

Doubt any of the would be warriors here will be moving there to defend either country.

Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid
Step out of line, the man come and take you away
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Our government and military are 'well penetrated by Muslims?' Where is the evidence?

U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
Originally Posted by DBT
Our government and military are 'well penetrated by Muslims?' Where is the evidence?

Sorry lazyboy, I won't do your research for you.

Just who do you think she is ? A Catholic ?

Attached Images

Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid
Step out of line, the man come and take you away
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

93 members (264mag, 2500HD, 300_savage, 308xray, 10gaugemag, 2ndwind, 17 invisible), 1,133 guests, and 923 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,219
Posts18,447,478
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.