Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
Multiple Missile, Drones and bombing runs being conducted against Iranian IRGC positions .

Forbes

This one ain’t a proxy type venture looks like.

BP-B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What gives? Thy buy Barisma?

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Illegal government doing illegal things.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Multiple Missile, Drones and bombing runs being conducted against Iranian IRGC positions .

Forbes

Live fire exercises for the aircrews and an opportunity to dump bombs that are going to expire.

Kill the bad guys, always kill the bad guys, and all Iranians are bad guys from the perspective of a guy who was wounded in Lebanon in 1983.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from memegenerator.net]

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by 260Remguy

Forbes

Live fire exercises for the aircrews and an opportunity to dump bombs that are going to expire.

Kill the bad guys, always kill the bad guys, and all Iranians are bad guys from the perspective of a guy who was wounded in Lebanon in 1983.

Syria must have invaded America because America would never have targeted and invaded small impoverished third world countries and just blow up random women and children.

Based on your flawed dumb war mongering logic, then let's go bomb Tokyo, London and Berlin tomorrow!!! They sure killed a lot more Americans Than Iran.

America has bombed and killed over 600,000 civilians in unjust invasions and wars the past few decades. Whats a few trillion more and dead babies and women?

Last edited by ribka; 08/25/22.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ribka

Forbes

Syria must have invaded America because America would never have targeted and invaded small impoverished third world countries and just blow up random women and children.

Based on your flawed dumb war mongering logic, then let's go bomb Tokyo, London and Berlin tomorrow!!! They sure killed a lot more Americans Than Iran.

America has bombed and killed over 600,000 civilians in unjust invasions and wars the past few decades. Whats a few trillion more and dead babies and women?

They are killing Iranian Revolutionary Guards who are targeting U.S. forces in Iraq. Protecting the our guys and degrading the enemy's combat power. If the Syrians are letting the Iranians operate inside Syria that's on them.

I don't care about dead Iraqis or dead Afghans, only dead Americans. If we feel the need to kill 10,000 of the enemy in an effort to save 1 American life that's good enogh for me.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
I thought that FJB pulled everyone out of that area and he left all of our armament behind for the terrorist.

They even showed everyone that they had taken it all over Trucks , Tanks Jeeps along with all of the Missiles , guns and ammunition.

FJB Said we were finished.

What gives

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Again why the [bleep] did we invade and keep bombing Syria and killing civilians?

Why did the US invade Iraq again. twice? (I served in Iraq). Did Iraq invade America? I cant seem to recall. Both invasion were found to be based on fraud and lies. In retrospect I can't blame the Iranians. I blame our own corrupt government for just randomly invading countries that are no threat to us. War mongering is good money.

So killing thousands of innocent women and children around the world in impoverished third countries will improve our security.?

Funny most of the 9/11 high jackers came from Saudi Arabia and /or were sponsored by them and Pakistan. We give them billions in aid and don't invade them. Bush and Obama and now Biden made sure that they were never touched.

amazing how dumbed down no Americans have become. Play the national anthem. wave a flag and Americans will shcit in their own hand and eat if you state it is patriotic

Forbes

They are killing Iranian Revolutionary Guards who are targeting U.S. forces in Iraq. Protecting the our guys and degrading the enemy's combat power. If the Syrians are letting the Iranians operate inside Syria that's on them.

I don't care about dead Iraqis or dead Afghans, only dead Americans. If we feel the need to kill 10,000 of the enemy in an effort to save 1 American life that's good enogh for me.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by funshooter
I thought that FJB pulled everyone out of that area and he left all of our armament behind for the terrorist.

They even showed everyone that they had taken it all over Trucks , Tanks Jeeps along with all of the Missiles , guns and ammunition.

What gives
FJB doesn't know squat about what's going on anymore.

IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Zerobiden trying to help ISIS topple Syria to the Muzzy Caliphate as they did Lybia.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
The state of Iran can be blamed on our CIA completely screwing and destabilizing that country like they have dozens of countries around the world. Chaos is great money for wars and profits

Forbes

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Holy shìt.

You Boomers better start policing your own if you want to be taken seriously again.

I am MAGA.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Zerobiden trying to help ISIS topple Syria to the Muzzy Caliphate as they did Lybia.

Libya used to be a stable and somewhat prosperous country until the US got involved. Thousands have died from starvation there now and the country is in chaos. More money for the US war industrial complex.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Holy shìt.

You Boomers better start policing your own if you want to be taken seriously again.

amen. [bleep] boomers

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by funshooter

What gives

He pulled us out of Afghanistan and the Taliban released the imprisoned ISIS buds of Zero and Biden and enough armament for 30 ISIS groups.

Now could some of our Ukraine money be going to revive Zerobidens ISIS? whistle

I Dindo Nuffin
E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
September 12th 2001 the entire area should have been a glass factory

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Libya used to be a stable and somewhat prosperous country until the US got involved. Thousands have died from starvation there now and the country is in chaos. More money for the US war industrial complex.

They had a better standard of living than the US.

Now their kids sell themselves for cups of wheat.

The cabal needs their trafficked kids.

Team Trump has blocked the supply of kids from SA, Chyna, Russia (with Putins help), Afghanistan,.....

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Holy shìt.

amen. [bleep] boomers

Durrr we gotta kill all the Syrians and Iranians and Russians and stuff cause Don Lemmon and Joe Biden said so durr...

Oh...and we had to hide under a desk once at school too.

I am MAGA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Laughing. Everybody blaming Boomers again, instead of their dumbass neighbor that keeps pulling the D handle.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
211 members (358WCF, 257_X_50, 1minute, 300_savage, 204guy, 10gaugemag, 31 invisible), 2,172 guests, and 983 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,726
Posts18,400,645
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.