24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 4,388
S
Campfire Tracker
Offline
Campfire Tracker
S
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 4,388
If Trump took Top Secret material to his house and was not authorized to do so, he deserves to be prosecuted for it. That is a serious no no in the world of classified documents.


My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.
BP-B2

Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 65,507
Campfire Kahuna
Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 65,507
Originally Posted by Snowwolfe
If Trump took Top Secret material to his house and was not authorized to do so, he deserves to be prosecuted for it. That is a serious no no in the world of classified documents.


Fuggin' idiot.

The president can de-classify any damn thing he wants.


Please tell us about your hero Comey going on national TV and saying that Hillary had not only MANY classified documents, but top secret documents that threaten national security?

And that bitch didn't have power to de-classify anything.


Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 20,359
Campfire Ranger
Offline
Campfire Ranger
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 20,359
they have to make an example of anyone that screws up the money game the congressman are involved in so the next guy goes along


R.I.P. Ethan
Joined: May 2017
Posts: 4,200
W
WAM Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
Joined: May 2017
Posts: 4,200
I wonder which staffer packed up the material and thought it was ok? You know darn well The Donald didn’t pack the material himself. Either he is a more arrogant fool than I could imagine, or he was set up by buffoons on staff. I vote for the set up. They will keep him in legal knots past 2024, I’m sure.

Last edited by WAM; 08/28/22.

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
Joined: Aug 2017
Posts: 5,738
T
Campfire Tracker
Offline
Campfire Tracker
T
Joined: Aug 2017
Posts: 5,738
Maybe they are deranged enough to go through with it.

It seems that the dems have learned that allegations and the process of investigations, and not actually discovering anything, are how they commit damage to their opponents.

Remember when Schumer said that Romney didn't pay income taxes? And everyone asked him where he got that info? And he basically said, prove me wrong?

It's the allegation, not bringing the charges.

But as I said, they are looney tunes about Trump, so I guess they could go to the next level.

IC-A B3

Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 4,134
D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 4,134
Originally Posted by Snowwolfe
If Trump took Top Secret material to his house and was not authorized to do so, he deserves to be prosecuted for it. That is a serious no no in the world of classified documents.
Any documents Trump took to his house he declassified as President of the United States. His authority to do so is constitutional. His ability to keep those records has been affirmed by the SCOTUS also. There was a no legal jeopardy for Trump to keep those records or to share them as he sees fit. Trump should have immediately declassified everything back in ‘18 but he was getting poor legal advice. There is no question that he has the authority but back in ‘18 the FBI/DOJ used the ongoing investigation of Trump to claim any declassification of the documents would be obstruction of justice. The entire ongoing investigation of Trump is an obstruction of justice to prevent the documented crimes of the FBI/Clinton crime family/Obama crime family/cia from being exposed and brought into a court. The raid was to retrieve the documentation of their crimes not Trumps. As to the indictment of Trump , “show me the man and I’ll show you the crime”.


‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

“In my book, conspiracy theorists are more accurately described as the ones who saw it all coming.”

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 6,026
F
Campfire Tracker
Offline
Campfire Tracker
F
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 6,026
Originally Posted by ingwe
Originally Posted by benchman
I predict that he will be indicted. Not convicted, but damaged for 2024. That IS the idea. Hillary said that it isn't whether he's guilty or not, it's the severity of the charges that matter. Sadly, she is right.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^


THIS


But on the good news side it will clear a path for DeSantis.

Yes, and therein lies the problem. The evidence mounts that DeSantis is the uniparty choice, DeSantis was quiet as a little mouse for 5 days after the Mar A Lago raid, in the bunker, quiet. Five days later DeSantis reappears with a whole new organization, in Arizona, stumping for 2024. Still no remarks on the legality of the raid. Not a coincidence. Fact, 94% of DeSantis' war chest comes from mega big corporate donors, Trumps donors are the 25 dollar, Joe the plumber donors, that is all you need to know about Ron DeSantis. DeSantis talks what we want to hear, and we lap it up, but if you watch what he actually does? Uniparty all the way.


Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 4,134
D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 4,134
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Originally Posted by ingwe
Originally Posted by benchman
I predict that he will be indicted. Not convicted, but damaged for 2024. That IS the idea. Hillary said that it isn't whether he's guilty or not, it's the severity of the charges that matter. Sadly, she is right.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^


THIS


But on the good news side it will clear a path for DeSantis.

Yes, and therein lies the problem. The evidence mounts that DeSantis is the uniparty choice, DeSantis was quiet as a little mouse for 5 days after the Mar A Lago raid, in the bunker, quiet. Five days later DeSantis reappears with a whole new organization, in Arizona, stumping for 2024. Still no remarks on the legality of the raid. Not a coincidence. Fact, 94% of DeSantis' war chest comes from mega big corporate donors, Trumps donors are the 25 dollar, Joe the plumber donors, that is all you need to know about Ron DeSantis. DeSantis talks what we want to hear, and we lap it up, but if you watch what he actually does? Uniparty all the way.
Desantis is UniParty and only mimics MAGA. Desantis is the best governor I’ve had here in Florida in my 54 years but he’s no Trump.


‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

“In my book, conspiracy theorists are more accurately described as the ones who saw it all coming.”

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 4,388
S
Campfire Tracker
Offline
Campfire Tracker
S
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 4,388
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by Snowwolfe
If Trump took Top Secret material to his house and was not authorized to do so, he deserves to be prosecuted for it. That is a serious no no in the world of classified documents.


Fuggin' idiot.

The president can de-classify any damn thing he wants.


Please tell us about your hero Comey going on national TV and saying that Hillary had not only MANY classified documents, but top secret documents that threaten national security?

And that bitch didn't have power to de-classify anything.


I was the security officer in our squardon during one of my assignments in the Air Force. And common sense and integrity tells you just dont walk out of a secure office and claim you declassified all the documents. This would mean our deepest secrets are free to be shared with anyone in the world with no regards to the damage done. I voted for Trump both times and hate Hillary and Comey. But the man [bleep] up big time by doing what he did. Most likely it will cost him his next Presidential run.
You dont just issue a blanket order saying any thing I take is automatically declassified.


My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 26,161
S
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
S
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 26,161
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
Originally Posted by Snowwolfe
If Trump took Top Secret material to his house and was not authorized to do so, he deserves to be prosecuted for it. That is a serious no no in the world of classified documents.
Any documents Trump took to his house he declassified as President of the United States. His authority to do so is constitutional. His ability to keep those records has been affirmed by the SCOTUS also. There was a no legal jeopardy for Trump to keep those records or to share them as he sees fit. Trump should have immediately declassified everything back in ‘18 but he was getting poor legal advice. There is no question that he has the authority but back in ‘18 the FBI/DOJ used the ongoing investigation of Trump to claim any declassification of the documents would be obstruction of justice. The entire ongoing investigation of Trump is an obstruction of justice to prevent the documented crimes of the FBI/Clinton crime family/Obama crime family/cia from being exposed and brought into a court. The raid was to retrieve the documentation of their crimes not Trumps. As to the indictment of Trump , “show me the man and I’ll show you the crime”.

Exactly and very well stated.

I have my doubts that Snowwolfe will be able to digest what you have so clearly pointed out.


Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC-B B4

Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 6,511
Campfire Tracker
Offline
Campfire Tracker
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 6,511
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
Any documents Trump took to his house he declassified as President of the United States. His authority to do so is constitutional.

Where in the Constitution or case law is this written? Just asking.


Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 3,693
4
Campfire Tracker
Offline
Campfire Tracker
4
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 3,693
I don't think "they" will indict him. I don't think "they" have any evidence of a crime to use against him. "They" will continue using their most powerful weapon, the media, to promote lies and half truths and the sheeple will continue buying into it. As long as he is alive, "they" will continue to harass him and threaten to bring charges but it will never happen because he has evidence of the crimes "they" have committed. The last thing they want is for a constitutionalist judge to get this evidence presented in his court room. If "they" were to bring charges against Trump "they" would have to shop carefully for the correct judge and would probably lose when it was appealed to the Supreme Court. "They" have to recreate the Supreme Court first.

Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 12,101
Campfire Outfitter
Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 12,101
Originally Posted by ingwe
[quote=benchman]I predict that he will be indicted. Not convicted, but damaged for 2024. That IS the idea. Hillary said that it isn't whether he's guilty or not, it's the severity of the charges that matter. Sadly, she is right.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^


THIS

Ingwe, I have ALWAYS respected you and I still do. However, because I am who and what I am, I disagree with you this time.


[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]


NRA Endowment Life Member (and proud of it)


Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.

Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something. - Plato

Deuteronomy 22:5



Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 65,507
Campfire Kahuna
Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 65,507
Originally Posted by Snowwolfe
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by Snowwolfe
If Trump took Top Secret material to his house and was not authorized to do so, he deserves to be prosecuted for it. That is a serious no no in the world of classified documents.


Fuggin' idiot.

The president can de-classify any damn thing he wants.


Please tell us about your hero Comey going on national TV and saying that Hillary had not only MANY classified documents, but top secret documents that threaten national security?

And that bitch didn't have power to de-classify anything.


I was the security officer in our squardon during one of my assignments in the Air Force. And common sense and integrity tells you just dont walk out of a secure office and claim you declassified all the documents. This would mean our deepest secrets are free to be shared with anyone in the world with no regards to the damage done. I voted for Trump both times and hate Hillary and Comey. But the man [bleep] up big time by doing what he did. Most likely it will cost him his next Presidential run.
You dont just issue a blanket order saying any thing I take is automatically declassified.

How do you know what Trump took, or has?

Because a totally corrupt media and administration told you he did?

Like Russia Collusion?

Like Abuse of power with Ukrainian president?

Like inciting Jan. 6th?


Nothing they have said has panned out to be true.

Why would Trump take anything he shouldn't have? There's no gain. No motive.

Keep parroting what they tell you to...


Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 14,934
A
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
A
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 14,934
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]


[Linked Image from ]

Trump 2022 Midterm endorsement record 232-22
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 17,215
Campfire Ranger
Offline
Campfire Ranger
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 17,215
Not a chance they won't.



It's not really about him in jail, which they would love.
Or, about turning folks against him. The sides a pretty set.

It is about making sure the ones who hate him are focused on that,
To ensure they don't see the truth about their own side.


Where we cling to our God and Guns.

Between Pittsburgh and Philthy. The Alabama part of Pa!
Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 5,732
Campfire Tracker
Offline
Campfire Tracker
Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 5,732
Nay. President Trump has always been 10 steps ahead of them. Just giving them enough rope...


When its time to fight, you fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to get on Noah's Arc... and brother, it is starting to rain!

The chair is against the wall.
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 6,114
P
Campfire Tracker
Offline
Campfire Tracker
P
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 6,114
these dumb liberals in the Whitehouse are playing right into Trumps election ,when Trump is re-elected in 2024 Trump should thank these fools " liberals " for being so stupid . but i am glad liberals are so stupid ,there may be a big change in January 2023 called check mate with the liberals losing even more and some liberal peons will be going to prison for the 2020 election fraud .

Last edited by pete53; 08/28/22.

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 6,334
G
Campfire Tracker
Offline
Campfire Tracker
G
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 6,334
They would have been much smarter to leave him alone. I don't know that he will be indicted but I suspect he will not simply because it is a stretch to call his actions an indictable offence. In addition, an indictment will only increase the loyalty of Trump followers. In the end, stupid is as stupid does and the Dems are nothing if not stupid. GD

Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 26,161
S
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
S
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 26,161
Originally Posted by Squidge
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
Any documents Trump took to his house he declassified as President of the United States. His authority to do so is constitutional.

Where in the Constitution or case law is this written? Just asking.

You already know this, but here you go anywho.

https://supreme.justia.com/cases/federal/us/484/518/


https://justthenews.com/sites/default/files/2022-08/memorandum%20opinion.pdf


Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
CTV-TRX
Who's Online Now
310 members (264magnum, 16penny, 264mag, 1_deuce, 10gaugemag, 2500HD, 42 invisible), 1,527 guests, and 659 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
RR2/3-22

UDG-IP


 







Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2022 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
 
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5
(Release build 20201027)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 7.3.33 Page Time: 0.060s Queries: 15 (0.006s) Memory: 0.9737 MB (Peak: 1.1433 MB) Data Comp: Zlib Server Time: 2022-11-30 06:14:46 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS