Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 17 of 24 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 23 24
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave
I like when you tell people you can't vaccinate for COVID and they reply "Are you a doctor?"
That's akin to asking me if I'm ASE certified when I tell you the driver-side-rear is flat.
LOL
Fugking idiots.
As I heard a judge tell a defense lawyer once, "you don't have to be an expert to figure out most things" when the lawyer was badgering a witness because he wasn't an expert. A one eyed N boy could see this 'vaccine' is terribly risky.

There is no telling how many adverse events and evidence have been suppressed.

Makes me wonder what the motive is. What are they trying to accomplish? Who benefits? The main movers in this aren't out for the good of the proletariat.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
GB1

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Of course.

It prevents infection.

It lessens the severity if infected.

It prevents myocarditis,pericarditis and myocardial infarction.

It prevents cerebral vascular accidents [stroke].

It provides for a longer,healthier life.

And best of all,it makes you attractive to other woke monkeys.lol

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by Hastings
I like when you tell people you can't vaccinate for COVID and they reply "Are you a doctor?"
That's akin to asking me if I'm ASE certified when I tell you the driver-side-rear is flat.
LOL
Fugking idiots.
As I heard a judge tell a defense lawyer once, "you don't have to be an expert to figure out most things" when the lawyer was badgering a witness because he wasn't an expert. A one eyed N boy could see this 'vaccine' is terribly risky.

Makes me wonder what the motive is. What are they trying to accomplish? Who benefits? The main movers in this aren't out for the good of the proletariat.

The biggest motive is MONEY, HUGE AMOUNTS OF MONEY

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Not getting any unproven jabs or with adverse side effects, especially heart and liver issues. Survived COVID without jabs and Desert Storm, Great Southeast Asia Unpleasantness with all those jabs for small pox, yellow fever, plague, etc.

We’re not here for a long time; just here for a good time!

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
LOL
Fugking idiots.

Getting the population down to 500 million world wide and seeing how gullible folks are.Take your jab and drink the koolaid peasants!!

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Huntz
LOL
Fugking idiots.

Getting the population down to 500 million world wide and seeing how gullible folks are.Take your jab and drink the koolaid peasants!!
I think you are right.

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Even though fewer heart attacks are occurring in the U.S. -- in large part due to the use of medications like statins and a decline in smoking -- these events are steadily rising in very young adults. New data not only validate this trend but also reveal that more heart attacks are striking those under age 40, according to research being presented at the American College of Cardiology's 68th Annual Scientific Session.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2019/03/190307081026.htm

I believe this is caused by the vaccine

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Reading some of these posts just further proves how dumb some of you are and how doomed we all are. Do any of you pro-poison shot people even understand that the technology to vax against a cold virus doesnt even exist? Let me say it again. A working cold virus vax does not exist. So what exactly are you dummies putting in your bodies? Chit that works so well that you will almost be guaranteed to get covid, probably more than once. And the dumbchit thinking that says, well I got covid and it wasnt bad. See, the poison shot worked. News flash. The far majority of people who got covid either didnt even know they were sick or just had an extremely mild cold. Most of the deaths were from hospitals not using the proper treatments for the small amount of people who had issues. Remdesivir made things 10 times worse for the unlucky few who had issues. Vents killed people. This isnt ground breaking news. Its been out there for a long time. But armed with all of this info and knowing that they have lied to everyone since day one, you pro-shot dumbfuks still line up and even more, brag about it lmao
Spot on.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by jwp475
Even though fewer heart attacks are occurring in the U.S. -- in large part due to the use of medications like statins and a decline in smoking -- these events are steadily rising in very young adults. New data not only validate this trend but also reveal that more heart attacks are striking those under age 40, according to research being presented at the American College of Cardiology's 68th Annual Scientific Session.

That article; and the quote you posted from it; was published March 2019.

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Originally Posted by jwp475

That article; and the quote you posted from it; was published March 2019.

Do mRNA COVID-19 vaccines cause heart inflammation?

These cases typically occur in male adolescents and young adults after the second dose, and within a week of vaccination. It is important to seek medical care if symptomatic (chest pain, shortness of breath, having a fast beating, fluttering, or pounding heart).

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I was telling folks back in 2020, that you don’t have to be a MD or PhD to realize we are being hosed. In fact those folks are among the most gullible.

Sam......

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
I was telling folks back in 2020, that you don’t have to be a MD or PhD to realize we are being hosed. In fact those folks are among the most gullible.

Does that include CockSocket or is he on your cool guy list?

Lol

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Not today, check with me tomorrow.

"Their minds are dead" - Carmine Ricca
B
BLG Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Monetizing the rona was were the most red flags flew. Should have been a wake up call....but it wasn't.

Clyde

The liberal mind is an endless black hole of stupidity.
O
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Pretty simple really. The one phrase these “smart people” never use is, “I don’t know”. To them it’s like a man saying his pecker is too short or wobbly. How many times have they changed the official story on masks, contagiousness, incubation periods, etc?
Common sense (your own) is the best defense available. Stay the Hell away from other people as much as possible.

See, Teal nailed it.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Have you noticed all the experts that we used to see constantly have disappeared? Or changed their story umpteen times as if they aren't on video with their previous stories?

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
It seems to be ramping up again as we head into fall.

We will probably get it when they have the next free clinic.

I don't want Polio after all.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
It seems to be ramping up again as we head into fall.

We will probably get it when they have the next free clinic.

I don't want Polio after all.

You should research history of the Polio vaccine, what a CF that was with the first 2 attempts. And because of that is why vaccines are supposed to go through years of testing trials to ensure the publics safety.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

And among the most likely to fall victim to group think.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Page 17 of 24 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 23 24

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

322 members (16penny, 1_deuce, 204guy, 1minute, 1moredeer, 1beaver_shooter, 42 invisible), 2,376 guests, and 1,084 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,168
Posts18,465,352
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.