Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by pullit
It was the war of northern aggression....

If you’d a picked your own Damm Cotton none of this would have Happened ..

BP-B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Originally Posted by Sako76
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Why would anybody with a few brain cells to rub together want to get anywhere near Noo Yawk? It's full of rude, arrogant damyankees!

To get away from stupid southern rednecks who still think they won the Civil War!

AMERICA lost the Civil war, my friend.

America won! It kept the Union intact!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Why would anybody with a few brain cells to rub together want to get anywhere near Noo Yawk? It's full of rude, arrogant damyankees!

You are referring to NYC not the state. We just get hammered with all the BS that should not pertain to us. If you've never been north of NYC I can fully agree with you. Get to northern NY and you wouldn't think it shared the state with the sewer city.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by akrange
It was the war of northern aggression....

If you’d a picked your own Damm Cotton none of this would have Happened ..
Chances are with what you now know, things would be different today. Bringing those folks over has proven to be a big mistake. Just like unlimited immigration will change this country and not for the better. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H

To get away from stupid southern rednecks who still think they won the Civil War!

You sure about that? Kinda like saying a overbearing control freak husband saved his marriage by beating his wife into submission and forcing her at gunpoint to stay with him. Yeah, I can kinda see how that saved the marriage and the nation. I'm sure the husband is real proud of that accomplishment as were/are the Yanks.

"...why, land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for,... because it is the only thing that lasts."
IC B2

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by FreeMe
Three states on my "do not enter" list. California, Illinois, and New York. Others to follow.

That's bs we even have to concern ourselves with this schidt. FN commies!!!

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Democrats In 1861..
Demoncrat Now ..

The Great Society .. Demoncrat
LBJ meant Death to the Great Society..

48% of America says it will be Death ..

Roll Them or They Roll You

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by HarleyHutch
Be sure to review transporting firearms in/through NYS. Our illustrious Governor by default after Coumo was removed changed the rules under a state of emergency although there wasn't one, were in response to the Supreme Court striking down the pistol permit issues within the state/NYC. Long story short, she took more liberty to restrict gun ownership where one can carry, places of business have to post if they allow concealed carry, background checks for ammo, age to own a semi auto rifle and a permit system for semi auto rifles without the systems being in effect.
The one to effect most people resident or non resident is transporting firearms in vehicles. Now they have or be locked in a case. Please read up on the requirements on your own prior to traveling through...

Next session - the SCotUS needs to rule Directly in Favor of the Second Amendment - Constitutional Carry.

[Linked Image from s12.postimg.cc]

This Fascist/Communist foolishness will not stop until they do.

GR

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
The USA needs National Enemas and the tubes inserted at Sacramento, New York City, and Washington D. C.!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
Anyone who is foolish enough to live in NY, Cali, DC, or ILL is getting exactly what they deserve.

There is no going back just get out and stand by for the collapse.

Hopefully Abbot will keep sending them cartel employees until whatever government they have is overthrown.

Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid
Step out of line, the man come and take you away
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by UpThePole
Anyone who is foolish enough to live in NY, Cali, DC, or ILL is getting exactly what they deserve.

There is no going back just get out and stand by for the collapse.

Hopefully Abbot will keep sending them cartel employees until whatever government they have is overthrown.

They are U.S. States, all.

And Citizens of all States - are entitled to Constitutional Liberty.

GR

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
History, geography, climate, NY State is among the most beautiful places we have. I love NY, just the politics and laws I can’t stand. The people in rural NY are as Red State America as anywhere, but just like all the rest of the Blue states they are cursed by their big cities.

Love it, just could never live there.

^^^This in spades, it is a beautiful state with a few lousy cities.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

That's for sure.

Camp is where you make it.
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by Henryseale

You sure about that? Kinda like saying a overbearing control freak husband saved his marriage by beating his wife into submission and forcing her at gunpoint to stay with him. Yeah, I can kinda see how that saved the marriage and the nation. I'm sure the husband is real proud of that accomplishment as were/are the Yanks.

The unfaithful wife started the fight and got an azz whooping. Cry me a river.

Had the Confederacy won it would now be a bunch of snarking fiefdoms who broke away from The Confederacy ultimately. After a few years many would have begged to be allowed back into the Union. You crackers would be just like Europe in the 19th century.

TV has become nothing more than the Petri dish where this country grows its idiots.
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Try to not go there every chance I get, kind of like Illinois

Yep and

Originally Posted by bruinruin
Women in positions of power. What a surprise.

Yep

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
southern rednecks who still think they won the Civil War!

We shipped a big herd of lazy porch apes north to live on welfare from cradle to grave- - - - -who's the real loser?
You sure missed couple herds! My observation says you missed most herds. And " AMERICA lost the civil war" quoted from an earlier post!

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by DANNYL

You are referring to NYC not the state. We just get hammered with all the BS that should not pertain to us. If you've never been north of NYC I can fully agree with you. Get to northern NY and you wouldn't think it shared the state with the sewer city.

Danny’s right. Up in the part of NY he and I and Mart come from it’s an absolutely beautiful place…remote and very politically conservative. Our home county is twice the size of the state of Rhode Island and has a population of just over 100,000. There are a lot of great places and great people in NY, but they’re way outnumbered by that toxic, urban chancroid down at the bottom.

Mathew 22: 37-39

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Yup;... The major metropolitan areas rule the state. I can recall the last time Andrew Cuomo won the governor's race. IIRC there are 62 counties in the state and Cuomo lost 56 of them. Yet he still won the election by winning just 6 counties. NYC should be a separate state; it's been proposed in the past but never got anywhere. If I had my way, it would be a separate country.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by cra1948

Danny’s right. Up in the part of NY he and I and Mart come from it’s an absolutely beautiful place…remote and very politically conservative. Our home county is twice the size of the state of Rhode Island and has a population of just over 100,000. There are a lot of great places and great people in NY, but they’re way outnumbered by that toxic, urban chancroid down at the bottom.

Well, apologies to all you fine people in Upstate NY. But you're living in enemy territory, so you'll excuse me if I never come to visit.

Lunatic fringe....we all know you're out there.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by 22250rem

Yup;... The major metropolitan areas rule the state. I can recall the last time Andrew Cuomo won the governor's race. IIRC there are 62 counties in the state and Cuomo lost 56 of them. Yet he still won the election by winning just 6 counties. NYC should be a separate state; it's been proposed in the past but never got anywhere. If I had my way, it would be a separate country.

I feel your pain. It's the same way here in Maryland.

I love Upstate NY. I went to school up there for a couple of years, plus I buy a lot of stone from up there. There's a lot of good folks and some beautiful country.

It's a shame that the commies are doubling down after the SC ruling. At least MD caved on their restrictive ways and now they're handing out CCW permits like candy. Still waiting for mine to come through, but I heard that they're so flooded with applications that they're not even calling your references if you have a clean record.

Last edited by StoneCutter; 09/01/22.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
114 members (32_20fan, 01Foreman400, 338reddog, 10gaugeman, 257robertsimp, 9 invisible), 1,403 guests, and 703 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,589
Posts18,397,882
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.