Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
This is very good insight into the guile that these people possess, with the help of unelected friends (NDP/WEF).

The Caribou?? they tried this in BC, didn't work, pretty sure they will re-group and try another avenue of approach.

BP-B2

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I should of said.....in BC the "Caribou recovery plan" was intended to keep everyone off the land except FN. No Mining, logging, hunting, in a massive corridor, starting in North eastern BC.
Ii is the same adjoining area's in each respective Province.

There is an agenda to keep almost everyone off the land, in BC, the NDP government has already accepted and put UNDRIP into legislation.

For those Canadians who have no idea what this means, it means.....that the Federal and Provincial governments have been working hard to skirt that pesky Constitution that ensures your freedom to access the land. It starts small, then gets bigger and that is exactly what is happening in Alberta.
"They" are counting on YOU not knowing about the "plan", everyone needs to know.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
And so, what do we do? As long as the big cities of Canada elect both the Federal and Provincial Governments, the rest of us with a more traditional and rural mindset will be enslaved by a left agenda, that ultimately will rule the world - at least until Jesus returns. And IF we're leaving God and His word out of our philophies and politics, there is NO human answer! War will ensue, NOT practical or rational thinking, because greed, pride and selfism controls (under Satan) the human mind and motives! (See 1 Timothy ch 4: verses 1 - 5, & 2 Timothy ch 4: 1 - 5). These are excerpts from two letters sent by the apostle Paul to a young pastor named Timothy about the "last days".

I'm all for exposing our Federal Government's agenda, but the point REALLY is, that it's predetermined (according to biblical prophecy) that the whole world will eventually be under the rule of one government with a wicked dictator! (See Book of Revelation). And ANYONE opposed to God's truth revealed in the written word and The Living Word is part of the problem!

Bob
www.bigbores.ca

Last edited by CZ550; 08/30/22.

"What shall it profit a man if he gain the whole world and lose his own soul" - Jesus

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
When it comes to Woodland Caribou, a study of their biology is in order, anything less does a disservice to those goofy animals.

You can hunt longer with wind at your back
673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by CZ550
And so, what do we do? As long as the big cities of Canada elect both the Federal and Provincial Governments, the rest of us with a more traditional and rural mindset will be enslaved by a left agenda, that ultimately will rule the world - at least until Jesus returns. And IF we're leaving God and His word out of our philophies and politics, there is NO human answer! War will ensue, NOT practical or rational thinking, because greed, pride and selfism controls (under Satan) the human mind and motives! (See 1 Timothy ch 4: verses 1 - 5, & 2 Timothy ch 4: 1 - 5). These are excerpts from two letters sent by the apostle Paul to a young pastor named Timothy about the "last days".

I'm all for exposing our Federal Government's agenda, but the point REALLY is, that it's predetermined (according to biblical prophecy) that the whole world will eventually be under the rule of one government with a wicked dictator! (See Book of Revelation). And ANYONE opposed to God's truth revealed in the written word and The Living Word is part of the problem!

Bob
www.bigbores.ca
Agreed, on your first paragraph.

I think that if we use the logic contained in paragraph #2, why fight gun laws?
Are you suggesting we do nothing?

IC B2

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by downwindtracker2
When it comes to Woodland Caribou, a study of their biology is in order, anything less does a disservice to those goofy animals.
You seem astute enough to to know that it isn't about Caribou. When they called the consultation meetings in BC, they were not consultation meetings at all, they had already decided what they were going to do.

Yet, it was/is all bullshyte, to say the logging, mining, hunting etc has anything of substance to do with the decline of this species defies logic. There is no mining, logging, hunting permitted in our National parks, yet the Caribou are dwindling there too.
They still refuse to acknowledge the Wolves are a major concern.

Listening to a National radio talk show Monday, they had a call in session about the way Freeland was treated, the calls were overwhelmingly in favor of Freeland getting the fugg out of Alberta and she is a traitor to Canada LOL. Pretty sure they intended sympathy for Freeland, nope.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Critical numbers are very important. With the logging of the beetle kill, a great deal of summer range was lost. Personally I would be in in favour of shooting both wolves and poachers. Every time I've seen them in the wild, they bring a smile to my face. Besides looking goofy, they act goofy.

She is an Albertan, I think.

You can hunt longer with wind at your back
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
She may have lived here once, but she isn’t Albertan.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by CZ550

Bob
www.bigbores.ca
Agreed, on your first paragraph.

I think that if we use the logic contained in paragraph #2, why fight gun laws?
Are you suggesting we do nothing?

No, not suggesting we do nothing... but what... 2 things: expose (when and where possible in a legit way) theur REAL motives and actions (as you've done, Peterson and a few others), and try to vote them out of office! What else? I feel a need to put the situation, as bad as it is - it will become worse before The End - in context of the larger picture of God's overall plan, that is at this moment being fulfilled, whether anyone realises it or not. The revival of the old Roman Empire in the EU and NATO was predicted in the Book of Daniel and mentioned by Christ himself. Look how the invasion of the Ukraine by Putin has only contributed to THAT becoming a fast reality - of which the vast majority of the world (including our politicians) are totally ignorant.

Part of my "job" is to attempt to make "our gun commuunity" aware of it.

Bob

www.bigbores.ca

Last edited by CZ550; 08/31/22.

"What shall it profit a man if he gain the whole world and lose his own soul" - Jesus

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jordan Smith
She may have lived here once, but she isn’t Albertan.
When I first saw the video of her in GP I was wondering why she was there? She didn't appear to have her family with her as in..."going back home"...she looked to be working with aids accompanying her.

A big thank you to all Albertan's who welcomed her in GP and in Calgary Tuesday. Reaping what she sows.

IC B3

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Elliot speaks.
Doe's Freeland really think she can "operate" without being opposed by Canadians?

Trudeau and Freeland can resume threatening and intimidating Canadians now.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Heard no threats threats of violence, nothing remotely racist or sexist. Yet trudeau takes it completely out of context in his address of the incident, blowing it out of proportion portraying it as if it was a violent racist, sexist attack. Same as he did to the trucker protest. Apparently Canadians are not allowed to voice their opinions unless they are praising the regime.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
839 members (12344mag, 1234, 12308300, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 007FJ, 79 invisible), 3,269 guests, and 1,313 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,712
Posts18,400,280
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.