Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
My guess is that she will be around for a good bit.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
BP-B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Anybody seen her cooter?

LOL
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Wish her a long un-medicated life

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I ain’t Fond A Hanoi Jane.

The original Frito Bandito!
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by rainshot
At some point we all have the opportunity to reap our reward whatever that may be. May God have mercy on her soul.
May the devil take her soul and roast her azz forEVER!

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Mat 7: 17 Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Therefore by their fruits you will know them.

Some years ago, Fonda supposedly found the Lord. However, she never left her liberal, unscriptural ways behind her. She never changed her 'friends'. I can't say whether it was a real salvation but, as this passage from the Bible says, she didn't show any sign of it.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Mat 7: 17 Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Therefore by their fruits you will know them.

Some years ago, Fonda supposedly found the Lord. However, she never left her liberal, unscriptural ways behind her. She never changed her 'friends'. I can't say whether it was a real salvation but, as this passage from the Bible says, she didn't show any sign of it.
Do your fruits (works) qualify you for salvation? Could Jane maybe have found the Lord, asked for forgiveness, and like the adulterous woman gone forth to sin no more? Matthew 6:15 "if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins'', that was Jesus words.

She has admitted she was wrong.

Might ought to drop the hatred and wanting to piss on a grave.

Just a thought

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Only faith gets you salvation. The passage I quoted is about how to recognize those who have been saved, not about how to get saved. Salvation will bring about a change of heart over time. If you look at what Fonda's been doing since she was supposedly saved, there's no evidence of it. She's still involved in gay rights and abortion. She's still the same radical liberal Democrat that she was during the Vietnam war. How can she be a Christian yet still be actively promoting Satanic anti-Christ movements? Jesus gave us a way to recognize believers and what Fonda's doing puts her outside of it.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If she went to Russia tomorrow and supported them in their assault on Ukraine

Yall would lose your shîts and call her a hero.

LOL

If they could CGI her into a Gunsmoke episode, all would be forgiven. 🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There's a lot of Christian faith professed on this board......by some of the same folks who profess an unending and unforgivable hatred towards Jane Fonda for her actions. That's a personal choice...but it certainly flies in the face of any professed Christian beliefs.

Regarding those beliefs...when we are standing before the Creator of the universe and if He were to say "I will forgive you of your wrongdoings, even those against Me, to the degree that you have forgiven others of their wrongdoings", what will we say in response to 'that'...?

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Traitor Bit<h

O
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
O
She wouldn't make a pimple on a good womans azz !!

"not too grumpy"
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Oh boy, I've got to give y'all credit. You are persistent.

There were lots of Vietnam veterans protesting the war, there were troops killing their officers and even NCOs, There was equipment sabotaged by the troops, there were USN ships rendered inoperable by the sailors.

Jane went way overboard, she was bad wrong, but she was right to oppose the Vietnam war.

I personally know and have known veterans that came back mental wrecks from Korea and Vietnam. One old friend over 90 who recently died told me of his years of nightmares and drinking due to the wholesale killing of civilians that the North Koreans and Chinese were using as human shields.

Vietnam veterans have told me what it meant to pacify a village.

Mai Lai wasn't near about the only one.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
It seems to me that it's been a long time since she did what she did. That's a long time to hate anyone, especially for the actions of a very stupid and silly woman. I wasn't there so maybe I should just STFU. However, I really would like to see all that hate channeled toward the real enemies of this country. The world banks, the federal reserve, Soros, the Rothchilds, Bilderbergs and the rest of those slimy bastards that want to destroy this country. They're the real enemy. Channel the hate against real enemies, not the actions of a dumbass priveliged rich girl whose daddy was a movie star.

You all fought over there. I didn't. Maybe just good luck, I don't know. I did my time, 1960 to 1964 in cushy Las Vegas and Korea in the Air Force. FWIW, Vegas was a drag. Hate her if you want but we'd all be better off if we hated the REAL enemy, the world bank and the federal reserve. Think about it.
PJ

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
O
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
Originally Posted by slumlord
If she went to Russia tomorrow and supported them in their assault on Ukraine

Yall would lose your shîts and call her a hero.

LOL

If they could CGI her into a Gunsmoke episode, all would be forgiven. 🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻

The above should go down in history as one of the top two stupid posts ever!

The more I get to know people, the better I like dogs, life is short, eat dessert first.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by PJGunner
It seems to me that it's been a long time since she did what she did. That's a long time to hate anyone, especially for the actions of a very stupid and silly woman. I wasn't there so maybe I should just STFU. However, I really would like to see all that hate channeled toward the real enemies of this country. The world banks, the federal reserve, Soros, the Rothchilds, Bilderbergs and the rest of those slimy bastards that want to destroy this country. They're the real enemy. Channel the hate against real enemies, not the actions of a dumbass priveliged rich girl whose daddy was a movie star.

You all fought over there. I didn't. Maybe just good luck, I don't know. I did my time, 1960 to 1964 in cushy Las Vegas and Korea in the Air Force. FWIW, Vegas was a drag. Hate her if you want but we'd all be better off if we hated the REAL enemy, the world bank and the federal reserve. Think about it.
PJ

They're on the list, too.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Her wish for us all...

May she suffer what my many friends suffered at the hands of the Communists.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Most democrats in America and most of our current congress and agency leadership are and have been just as traitorous as jackass Jane. Bill Ayer’s, Bernadine Dorn and their platoon of communist hippies were just as bad. The devil won’t be lonely.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
'Twas an interesting optic, watching entire western civilization give her a pass.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I woulda liketa seen her cooter back in the day. Can't be the only one.

LOL
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
682 members (160user, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 1Akshooter, 10Glocks, 77 invisible), 3,077 guests, and 1,441 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,679
Posts18,399,581
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.