Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
SupFoo Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
‘Never Seen’ Before: Embalmers Finding Long, Rubbery Clots Inside Corpses Since Implementation of Covid Vaccines

The Epoch Times spoke to Richard Hirschmann and other embalmers who have all documented the same rubbery clots in corpses starting in 2021.

“In 20 years of embalming, I had never seen these white fibrous structures in the blood, nor have others in my field. In the past year, I have seen these strange clots in many different individuals, and it doesn’t seem to matter what they die of, they often have similar substances in their blood. This makes me very concerned because if something is wrong in the blood, it begs the question: is something causing people to die prematurely?” Hirschman told the Epoch Times.

Hirschmann said he has noticed that the blood in people’s bodies has changed in the last two years.

More here:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ses-since-implementation-covid-vaccines/

Attached Images
childhood-vaccination-biden.jpg (10.21 KB, 536 downloads)
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm sure that if this was true Dr. Mercola would have given us a heads up.
Happy Camper himself may have reappeared to validate.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Clot shot...

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by SupFoo
‘Never Seen’ Before: Embalmers Finding Long, Rubbery Clots Inside Corpses Since Implementation of Covid Vaccines

The Epoch Times spoke to Richard Hirschmann and other embalmers who have all documented the same rubbery clots in corpses starting in 2021.

“In 20 years of embalming, I had never seen these white fibrous structures in the blood, nor have others in my field. In the past year, I have seen these strange clots in many different individuals, and it doesn’t seem to matter what they die of, they often have similar substances in their blood.

Not surprising, but how about some evidence & photos & proof? Lotta talk, no evidence. Let's put the facts in front of folks so they can see for themselves. How about getting those white fibrous structures sent for pathology analysis? Plenty of labs around who would love that opportunity.

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Sensational stories seldom have verifiable proof to support their claims. I'm with the above poster in calling BS on this story, never heard of embalmers being reliable forensic analysts.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by kappa8
Originally Posted by SupFoo

“In 20 years of embalming, I had never seen these white fibrous structures in the blood, nor have others in my field. In the past year, I have seen these strange clots in many different individuals, and it doesn’t seem to matter what they die of, they often have similar substances in their blood.

Not surprising, but how about some evidence & photos & proof? Lotta talk, no evidence. Let's put the facts in front of folks so they can see for themselves. How about getting those white fibrous structures sent for pathology analysis? Plenty of labs around who would love that opportunity.
The link above has all that.

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
#CueResponseFromNonPurebloods

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Sensational stories seldom have verifiable proof to support their claims. I'm with the above poster in calling BS on this story, never heard of embalmers being reliable forensic analysts.

Embalmers Have Been Finding Numerous Long, Fibrous Clots That Lack Post-Mortem Characteristics

[Linked Image from img.theepochtimes.com]

...Clot Analysis

The chart below shows the differences between the blood of the unvaccinated and the clot tested with ICP-MS, according to Adams’s analysis.
Element Blood (Unvaccinated) Clot
Mg (Magnesium) 35 ppm 1.7 ppm
K (Potassium) 1,893 ppm 12.5 ppm
Fe (Iron) 462 ppm 20.6 ppm
Cu (Copper) 1 ppm 0.3 ppm
Zn (Zinc) 7.9 ppm 2.4 ppm
Al (Aluminum) 1.3 ppm 1.6 ppm
Na (Sodium) 1,050 ppm 1,500 ppm
C (Carbon) 137,288 ppb 152,845 ppb
Ca (Calcium) 74 ppm 23.8 ppm
Sn (Tin) 163 ppb 943 ppb
Cl (Chlorine) 930,000 ppb 290,000 ppb
P (Phosphorus) 1,130 ppm 4,900 ppm

“Notice that the key elemental markers of human blood such as iron are missing in the clot (which is just at 4.4 percent of blood). Similar story with magnesium, potassium, and zinc. These are clear markers for human blood. Live human blood will always have high iron, or the person would be dead. These clots have almost no iron, nor magnesium, etc.,” Adams told The Epoch Times.

Wade Hamilton, a cardiologist who is familiar with clots, told The Epoch Times: “The fact that the magnesium, potassium, and iron are very low in the samples could suggest that they are not the usual post-mortem clots, that in fact there was no blood flow in these vessels. These structures raise but do not totally answer some interesting questions.”

“The combination of the low electrolytes and the novel very strong string-like structures suggests that these areas where the string-like structures are seen in the blood vessels did not receive circulation. They are not ‘normal’ post-mortem findings according to experienced embalmers bent on obtaining total body vascular access from one site, which because of the unusual ‘clots,’ they were unable to do,” he added.

“They are not normal post-mortem clots but rather the long tiny strings may have been etiologic in the deaths, preventing circulation to those regions. Others have shown that the spike protein can and does unfold and form a different configuration, contributing to tight string-like bonded structures with longitudinal twisting as well as cross binding, visible by microscopy, each one measuring angstroms in diameter—it takes 25,400,000 angstroms to make an inch—a typical capillary is around 5 microns, so many strings are needed to occlude a vessel.”...

Last edited by joken2; 09/05/22. Reason: Added quote
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Your post-mortem is going to reveal you never had a brain.

You dumb fugk.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
I'll take the word of the embalmers - They are all deadicated professionals.

IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by deflave

Your post-mortem is going to reveal you never had a brain.

You dumb fugk.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by P_Weed
I'll take the word of the embalmers - They are all deadicated professionals.
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Fake deacon are you changing professions again ? Now you're a fake forensic detective ? Nah, you're still the 'Fires post count king and village idiot. Before I forget here's a reply you so often use GFY, simple enough even moron like you understand.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

591 members (12344mag, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 007FJ, 54 invisible), 2,310 guests, and 1,195 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,612
Posts18,454,920
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.