Campfire Member
J
God save the queen.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by StoneCutter
Sorry to hear this. RIP.

The big question is how many dead queen threads will we see. We're already up to 3. My guess will be a minimum of 7. What say you?
Even more importantly, how many threads will we have about the new monarch, King Chuckie?? I say at least ten. grin

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Good riddance. Brits can’t afford to heat their homes or pay their electrical bills but subsidize this family to live lives of luxury. Idiots.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
And if you hated the monarchy before......here comes king chucky, the perfect example of why cousins shouldn't marry.

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined.”

Patrick Henry
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Good riddance. Brits can’t afford to heat their homes or pay their electrical bills but subsidize this family to live lives of luxury. Idiots.

And we don’t?…..I understand what you’re saying but this clown world that we’re living in today has the world upside down. The British are paying to subsidize the 1 royal family while we’re subsidizing every politician and their royal families including ex presidents and ex congresscritters …so which one is smarter?

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Surprisingly Queen Elizabeth is not the longest reigning monarch. That crown (heheh) goes to Louis XIV.

72 years of this fella.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Dess
King Charles now. God help us all.

RIP Queen Elizabeth.
Not if willy kills him!!!

👍👍👍😄😄😄

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
My mom will remember this day, she went skydiving again this morning. Before that she had called my cousin in England for an update on the Queen’s condition.

Fortunately Elizabeth did not pass away before the jump.

My mom is in her nineties also, remembers the war, the sound of Luftwaffe engines, falling bombs. Her father, my grandfather, was a fireman during the Blitz.

So her reference point on the Royals, Elizabeth’s generation at least, is the war years.

This is a day tinged with sadness for her.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I could never get why folks kiss The Royals ass.They got in to power being robber barons.Not dissing The Queen,just don`t understand the concept of Royalty and why Americans would GAFF?

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Prince Harry has joined other members of the royal family at Balmoral Castle in Scotland following the announcement of Queen Elizabeth II's death.

The 37-year-old Duke of Sussex was photographed in a car looking somber with his hand over his face.

It's been reported that Harry's wife, Meghan Markle, stayed behind in London.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainme...nd-announcement-queen-elizabeth-ii-death

I hope that dipchit Prince Harry is contemplating what fool he has been. He threw the family heritage overboard, just to appease his slut wife and join the Obama/Winfrey crowd. While disrespecting the family and British royalty history. But, he is (or was) getting his stump blown every week-end. Maybe one day he will grow-up. What will he be thinking now, laying awake at night staring at the ceiling?

We don't always get to pick and chose our obligations in life.

Call me a romantic, but I think having a King or Queen is pretty cool.

And there is no doubt, Queen Elizabeth was one of the best. Class act for sure.

RIP

Last edited by SupFoo; 09/08/22.
IC B3

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Wonder if Meghan will where a fancy Zulu hat to the funeral

Last edited by earlybrd; 09/08/22.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Weird to see so many retards lining up to bow down and be a “subject”.
Easy to see how we wound up with 8 years of Obama and how the current idiot got elected.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by hanco
RIP, you were queen a long time!

Inherited the throne at age 26?

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
President Trump Releases a Statement Upon the Death of Queen Elizabeth II

Statement here plus a series of pics:

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...tatement-on-death-of-queen-elizabeth-ii/

Last edited by SupFoo; 09/08/22.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Can't think why anyone would put Charles in charge of the monarchy. He's a scoundrel of the first water. He pretty much murdered Diana in order to climb Camilla's leg. She must have had some power medicine. I didn't know they could do that but I suppose they can, Henry VIII founded his own religion and murdered his wife.
I'd sure like to have the former Queen's .275 Rigby. It was presented to her during the Blitz I think. We all get old. I never had any gripes about her. I thought she was pretty much of that generation. I don't think Charles has a generation. one wonders if she snuck out one night and had relations with the town drunk or something.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Winchester21
And if you hated the monarchy before......here comes king chucky, the perfect example of why cousins shouldn't marry.

Even funnier is where the "British" Royal bloodlines come from.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
England can kiss my ass.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
I watched her coronation, at my grandmother's place.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Not sure I care about someone who's lived in a castle, had millions of people sucking up and lived almost 100 years.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

123 members (358WCF, 450yukon, 19rabbit52, 10gaugemag, 30Gibbs, 35sambar, 22 invisible), 2,272 guests, and 906 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,279
Posts18,467,648
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.