24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Buzz Hettick is just another dumb fugking hick that doesn’t understand who is working to take away everything he enjoys.

It’s not uncommon among white liberals that have never seen a black person, or paid more than $30 in property tax. LOL

They’re not malicious, they’re just sheltered, inexperienced, and genuinely stupid.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
BP-B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I can't see what he says.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Typical, a bunch of do nothing non residents and transplants showing what they don't know about Montana.

Listen to Buzz you will learn something.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by Remsen
I'm running for office.

Where and what are you running for?

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
What a sleazy kuunt you are. GFY

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by losttrail60
Typical, a bunch of do nothing non residents and transplants showing what they don't know about Montana.

We'll learn that firearms must be banned? Why does BHA president keep using his position at BHA to get firearms banned?

Supporting the introduction of wolves out west and to oppose manning their population? ( Look at BHA members comments on BHA social media) Why do so many BHA members oppose grizzly management?

That its ok to support shutting down hunting seasons for sportsmen?

That its ok make money off of public resources ( liked stressed mule deer) that belong to everyone?

Didn't Buzz work forenoon Montana native Billionare Ted Turner who fenced off hundreds of acres of public access on his ranch while Buzz worked there?

I see Buzz's work only benefits super wealthy progressive anti hunting billionaires who move out west and shut down sportsmen

Last edited by ribka; 09/09/22.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

That grooming Montana children by supporting drag queen strip shows is beneficial? Yeh that really benefits sportsmen

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Remsen: thanks for checking this group out and letting 24 Hr know about these folks.

Last edited by Old Ornery; 09/09/22.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
""CNN"" , ending comment to ryan busse>>> "THANK YOU WE REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR OPINION ON GUNS"", lol. < That says all anyone needs to know about him and buzz >types.

I bet ryan didn't write a word about red flag laws immediate misuse.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by BuzzH
I have hunted and fished with quite a few of the people involved in that group. Known some for 40 years or more.

They've been involved and doing work for public lands and wildlife for as long as I've known them. Top shelf people many of them 3rd or 4th generation Montanans.

Your lack of support won't deter them, they'll continue to do what they always have.

They make a difference, you don't.

You can watch things happen, make things happen, or wonder what the f uck happened.

These folks make things happen.

How you feeling about your Biden vote?

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
crickets chirp chirp

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

LMAO. Shut up you traitorous cu’nt

Last edited by tzone; 09/09/22.

Camp is where you make it.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

Born and raised in MT. Please inform me what I am missing?

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Just a Hunter

Lost trail is the liberal ginger formally known as Calnum.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Montana Talks is a great daily radio feature, with the host Aaron Flint. . Our local am and FM station up here carry him, as do many across the state. Good dude, and outstanding show. He had a guy on the other day talking exactly about bullshît like this.

MAGA
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Raferman
Originally Posted by Just a Hunter

Lost trail is the liberal ginger formally known as Calnum.

He (presumably) is a coward and nothing more than an agent provocateur.

MAGA
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Remsen
Originally Posted by BuzzH
I have hunted and fished with quite a few of the people involved in that group. Known some for 40 years or more.

They've been involved and doing work for public lands and wildlife for as long as I've known them. Top shelf people many of them 3rd or 4th generation Montanans.

Your lack of support won't deter them, they'll continue to do what they always have.

They make a difference, you don't.

You can watch things happen, make things happen, or wonder what the f uck happened.

These folks make things happen.

I'm running for office. If elected, I'll be sure to remember who supports these frauds. The fact that you didn't dispute they are a Democrat front group says all I need to know.

Remsen, based on your posts here, I’d be inclined to support you were i in your district. The only state level actor I know is John Fuller, and he is a good man. If your views align with his I’d support you 100%.

MAGA
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Yeah.

How to be a dumb fugk your whole life.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Greetings my dear friend. My name Prince Buzz Hettick. I am a very rich Nigerian Prince and BHA member who will soon receive a handsome fortune in inheritance due to me. Unfortunately I am stuck in an airport in Greenland that has shut due to the deadly Covid virus so I cannot fly home to collect it. However, if you join BHA , turn in all of your firearms to King Bidden and give Ryan Busse your bank account numbers and social security number and your mother's maiden name you can collect this vast fortune in inheritance for me.

blessings to you

Last edited by ribka; 09/09/22.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ribka
Greetings my dear friend. My name Prince Buzz Hettrick. I am a very rich Nigerian Prince and BHA member who will soon receive a handsome fortune in inheritance due to me. Unfortunately I am stuck in an airport in Greenland that has shut due to the deadly Covid virus so I cannot fly home to collect it. However, if you join BHA , turn in all of your firearms to King Bidden and give Ryan Busse your bank account numbers and social security number and your mother's maiden name you can collect this vast fortune in inheritance for me.

blessings to you

It’s a fake!

You can tell, because he should have said “ Blessings be upon you”. Otherwise it looked completely legit.

You guys are lucky I caught that for you.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
604 members (2003and2013, 007FJ, 160user, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 1Longbow, 60 invisible), 2,424 guests, and 1,124 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,597
Posts18,398,217
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.