Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Jane270,

It's your Imagination and certainly nobody is going to keep you from Pretending with it...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Perhaps you and Trybone can join "forces",so as to keep things "fair",you Drooling CLUELESS Fhuqktards. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................

Pugs,

It was never in my Contract,to condone or reward Retardation and I don't. Hint.

Hell...I remember when the Members here actually fhuqking shot,before the Drooling Fhuqktards crept in. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
BP-B2

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
You can blow all you want, but post something up to back your mouth, or else newbies like myself will think your nothing but a keyboard hero!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Jane270,

Not even you,can control your Imagination and Pretend,if only because it's all that you "have"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You Woke Melting Brokedick Snowflakes are a fhuqking HOOT! Have you considered holding your breath,as you Hissy your Fit? Hint.

Reupold RULES. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Jane270,

Not even you,can control your Imagination and Pretend,if only because it's all that you "have"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You Woke Melting Brokedick Snowflakes are a fhuqking HOOT! Have you considered holding your breath,as you Hissy your Fit? Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..................

I understand Blowhard!

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Pugs PM sent.

IC B2

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
And here I thought this thread was about Smallbore Silhouette, until it got something Sticky splattered on it of course.

"Camping places fix themselves in your mind as if you had spent long periods of your life in them.
You will remember a curve of your wagon track in the grass of the plain like the features of a friend."
Isak Dinesen

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Trybone,

It is a HILARIOUS constant,that you are glued to my EVERY word and Splendid Pixel,due to you,suffering being you...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?
I never really read any of your [bleep], I just kind of skim over it. I know what it says (or, more importantly, what it doesn't say), I can see the pictures. In this case, I know your post has nothing to do with Silo shooting, it had nothing to do with actual competition, and it had nothing to do with smallbore. It was a total OT [bleep] like all you other posts.

Post your Silo class or shut up.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The worst loser is the guy who doesn't bother to show up.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Trybone,

It is a HILARIOUS constant,that you are glued to my EVERY word and Splendid Pixel,due to you,suffering being you...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you can "afford" to "contribute". There's no need for you to reiterate,that someone with your "means","abilities" and "comprehension",simply can't begin to fathom the magnitude. You'd need a co-signer for the tape. Hint.

Pardon wares that exist,as you use your Imagination and Pretend aloud. Hint.

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart for Whining though,as you found something you can "afford" to do.

Hint.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Fug Stick, you can't even spell "silhouette".

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Trybone,

Pardon wares that exist,as you use your Imagination and Pretend aloud. Hint.

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart for Whining though,as you found something you can "afford" to do.

Pardon the poignant profundity of my Engleeshe Skeelz setting the fhuqking bar,with it's it's Lexicon,Vernacular and Punctuation copied the World over. At least you can "afford" to set astride your Couchbound Kchunt and "live" vicariously,in your Drooling Brokeicktiutude. What do you "do" for a "living",which mandates same,being your ONLY "move"? Hint.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Huh?

Pugs Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jim270
Second clue would be that after your rifle is certified a sticker of some sort is placed either on the scope or rifle as evidenced by the first shooter in the Nationals video.

As Jim, who's FAR more experienced at silhouette than me, noted that's what these look like. Most local matches don't care, they're just happy to have you there to shoot.

On the topic of Ridgway, CF member Roof was up Saturday to shoot the local match. The PA State Troopers stopped by and said they were tracking a fugitive in the area and suggest people go lock their vehicles. After everyone did most came back also wearing their sidearm. Yea, bad place to show up as a fugitive!

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated
J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Exactly Pugs, if you check out the Nationals video around the 2:03 mark, see all of those rifles in the rack and all those stickers on the scopes. Those stickers are bling to a silhouette shooter, and I haven't seen one on the big mouths scope or any of his rifles, even the rifles that would certify to shoot a big match. So that leads to me think that the Blowhard might have shot a couple of monthly matches, where he might have been able to beat a couple of worn out old men, or a couple of kids, but he won't post anything up to prove me wrong. So if anyone is still hanging onto his sack, you can let go, he's just another keyboard windbag. An internet Blowhard that can't back his talk!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Jane,

You MAGNIFICENTLY Whining Clueless Fhuqk,your Hissy Fit is fhuqking AWESOME...you "lucky" kchunt! Hint. Congratulations?!?

May I recommend that you keep citing your countless very WELL founded Insecurities and I'll simply fuel 'em,with wares that exist. Hint.

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Well windbag you haven't won anything, or if you have, you are too embarrassed to post a pic up, but your not shy about posting a pic of anything else that is off topic. Before 2017-18 the NRA used scorebooks to keep track of your scores and class. Now your scores are kept online and the NRA issues you classification cards, surely a big-time shooter like yourself has a classification card, and since your not shy about posting everything else under the sun go ahead and post your card or an old scorebook. You wouldn't want us to think you just a big ol bag of wind do ya?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Jane,

You Amazingly STUPID Fhuqk,I likely enjoy your Imagination and it's Pretend more than you do,though for VERY different reasons...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Few things are fhuqking funnier,than a Brokedick Whining CLUELESS Fhuqktard flapping her Fairy Wings,in the throes of her Hissy Fit. You GO girl! Have you given thought to perhaps holding your breath,for MAXIMUM effect? Hint.

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you can "afford" to "contribute". Your Vagina Monologue sure is fhuqking soothin'! Hint.

Reupold is Sillywetter than schit! Hint.

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,you Manic Melting Snowflake.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.............

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Hey Windbag your being called out, hint! If profanity counted for anything you would be a champ, but it don't, so that leaves you with nothing. Just an internet warrior who can't back their talk.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Jane,

Your VERY Tender Feelers make less than zero fhuqks to me and I rather enjoy your Professional "Victim" status,showcasing your fhuqking Retardation...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You Melting Snowflakes sure are a "rugged" bunch! Hint.

I'm more than happy to be whatever you NEED most,to satiate your Drooling CLUELESS Brokedicktitude Reality,so be SURE to Pretend in said accordance with you crossed-eyes and vivid Imagination. Hint.

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you can "afford" to "contribute". Your Vagina Monologue sure is fhuqking soothin'! Hint.

Reupold is Sillywetter than schit,you Minimum Wage Crying Karen! Hint.

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,you Manic Melting Snowflake.

Keep them WELL founded Hurt Feeler Reports rolling in! Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.............

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Like all bags of wind that's all you have. We don't need to see all of your pics that have nothing to do with what we are talking about. Post some pics of your hardware or classification. Now focus real hard and let's get it done this time. You know if it doesn't happen this time around I'm going to think that your nothing but BS.

Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
168 members (338Rules, 32_20fan, 358WCF, 257_X_50, 1minute, 300_savage, 23 invisible), 1,992 guests, and 961 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,726
Posts18,400,648
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.