Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
This is SO funny and ridiculous I can hardly type this posting up, for my snickering!
This is wrong on so many levels - just a couple here = the first things demonrats do anymore when caught lying/cheating/stealing/being racist IS to play the "race card"!
FMB!
And the mentality and dishonesty of this chip on her shoulder negress mayor that she exposes about herself is just sickening.
Arrogance, ignorance, racism, entitlement and stupidity all on parade here with this New Orleans chumpchimp mayor.
She (it?) is a disgrace to good black folks everywhere!
Sad.

LINK: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...men-refuses-repay-30k-taxpayer-cash.html

I shake my head - New Orleans deserves better.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

BP-B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
You mean the city where there used to be 1500 cops and now there are only 500 ? I don't think Mardi Gras is ever going to be the same. The only happy revelers will be the muggers and crooks. Everyone else will be the victims. Yep, New Orléans mayor is really taking care of her constituents. Just not her visitors.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
This is SO funny and ridiculous I can hardly type this posting up, for my snickering!
This is wrong on so many levels - just a couple here = the first things demonrats do anymore when caught lying/cheating/stealing/being racist IS to play the "race card"!
FMB!
And the mentality and dishonesty of this chip on her shoulder negress mayor that she exposes about herself is just sickening.
Arrogance, ignorance, racism, entitlement and stupidity all on parade here with this New Orleans chumpchimp mayor.
She (it?) is a disgrace to good black folks everywhere!
Sad.

LINK: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...men-refuses-repay-30k-taxpayer-cash.html

I shake my head - New Orleans deserves better.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

I'd argue that NOLA does not deserve better. They deserve exactly what they are getting. They voted for this idiot.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kwg020
You mean the city where there used to be 1500 cops and now there are only 500 ? I don't think Mardi Gras is ever going to be the same. The only happy revelers will be the muggers and crooks. Everyone else will be the victims. Yep, New Orléans mayor is really taking care of her constituents. Just not her visitors.

kwg

It's bad, but not quite that bad.

https://www.wdsu.com/article/new-orleans-officer-shortage/40209377

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Mogadishu on the Mississippi

Imagine a corporate oligarchy so effective, so advanced and fine tuned that its citizens still call it a democracy.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

kwg

When the last of the cops start to retire and no one will fill their slots, it's going to get real bad. Borchardt said it, "Mogadishu on the Mississippi". I hope you have an escape plan.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

kwg

When the last of the cops start to retire and no one will fill their slots, it's going to get real bad. Borchardt said it, "Mogadishu on the Mississippi". I hope you have an escape plan.

kwg

2 1/2 years. I live in Jefferson Parish. They don't put up with crap here. I have several friends who live in the city and are looking to leave now.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
30K is just for her air fare. I'm sure she has robbed the city for far more.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
she refuses to repay $30,000 of taxpayer cash she splurged on luxury flights to Europe........She just looks at it as Reperations payment, for slavery .160 years ago

Last edited by rem shooter; 09/11/22.

NRA Life Member
A
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
A
I worked in N.O. about 13 years ago for a big construction company. We (8 of us) lived in Ms. and worked as equipment operators/dump truck drivers. We went to work armed and a couple of times thought we were going to have to use them. One of the drivers and crew got caught in a shootout between gangs with bullet holes in the truck to show for it. It's been bad there for a long time.

Today, you couldn't pay me enough to work there, must less live there. When we're down there in the winter, I'm barely willing to go to Gulfport. N.O. ain't even a consideration.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rem shooter
she refuses to repay $30,000 of taxpayer cash she splurged on luxury flights to Europe........She just looks at it as Reperations payment, for slavery .160 years ago

Yup, "I'm owed".

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
NO has been famous for militant black mayors. One would think they’d get tired of electing morons but it is what it is. Morons elect morons.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Looking at Memphrica, maybe it is the Mississippi River doing this crap. I roll through armed and with several weapons at hand, not in the trunk.

Between all those Norwegians and the TN DOT letting the bridge go to sheet, maybe it would be better to cross at Dyersburg/Caruthersville.

Gas is high, but life is precious.

To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.-Richard Henry Lee

Endowment Member NRA, Life Member SAF-GOA, Life-Board Member, West TN Director TFA
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
I remember back when Fred Thompson had a radio show, he was discussing Mitt Romney getting in a kerfluffle with a nut job lib in the coach section on a flight.
He said “Mitt, I have two words for you, first class”.
He went on to discuss an old democrat party boss who was on asked in a press conference why he always flew first class?

“Because there’s not a better one!”

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Corrupt officials should be hung.

Last edited by Esox357; 09/11/22.
V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
Rainshot: I did not know that - thanks for the insight there on the militant type Mayors.
maybe I need to get out more - always wanted to go to New Orleans to eat "Creole/Cajun" (black beans and rice, jumbalaya [sp?] and shrimp!).
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
Esox357: I tend to agree but would prefer prison sentences to execution.
Thieving and corrupt government officials officials (both elected, appointed and civil servants) should be held to account not allowed to sluff off criminal and corrupt behaviors!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
P.S.: I am still appalled at the outrageous audacity of this [bleep] mayor to invoke racism and fear of whitey to somehow try to rationalize her uppity behavior!
FHB!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rem shooter

Her constituency don't GAS. They view it as a thumb in Whitey's eye.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Borchardt
Mogadishu on the Mississippi
Anyone remember the thread a month or so ago where someone asked about good RV parks in New Orleans?
And then after some discussion they decided to go somewhere else.
Yeah, that thread told me all I need to know about New Orleans.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
“I gots to git mines”

-Mayor of New Orleans

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
705 members (222Sako, 10gaugemag, 222ND, 16penny, 160user, 12344mag, 75 invisible), 2,712 guests, and 1,364 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,626
Posts18,398,718
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.