Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
SupFoo Online Content OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
US prosecutors may negotiate plea deal with 9/11 architect Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, other conspirators

Legal proceedings against the 9/11 conspirators have been bogged down for years

U.S. military prosecutors are reportedly negotiating potential plea deals with 9/11 mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed and four other conspirators imprisoned in Guantanamo Bay.

The plea deals may allow the five dependents to escape a potential death penalty, according to CBS. Mohammed is widely credited with being the architect of the 9/11 terror attacks. The other four defendants are Ramzi Binalshibh, Mustafa Ahmed al-Hawsawi, Walid bin Attash and Ammar al-Baluchi.

Attorneys for the defendants reportedly say they would be willing to enter a guilty plea in exchange for taking the death penalty off the table, as well as for getting treatment for alleged torture they experienced while in CIA custody.

The CIA held each of the five men for interrogation prior to their arrival in Guantanamo in 2006. Critics argue the CIA's methods amounted to illegal torture.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/us-prose...alid-sheikh-mohammed-conspirators-report

Yup, Team Biden is at it again.

Attached Images
Gitmo.JPG (30.74 KB, 506 downloads)
Last edited by SupFoo; 09/11/22.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Nah, let's chain them to a hostage in the shoot house at Delta headquarters!!

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
"Critics argue the CIA's methods amounted to illegal torture."

I don't Give Two Schidts what liberal crybabies think.

What kind of hell did the innocent Americans suffer who were trapped in those burning buildings?

Some slowly cooking to death, some through smoke inhalation. Others knowing what was coming, choosing to jump to their own gruesome death.

How about the children on the flights that were flown into the towers?

If the CIA wants to interrogate them until their hearts explode, and use that info to save American Military/Civilian lives, or prevent upcoming terror attacks, by getting one of the terrorists to give up vital information, fine by me.

I have personally seen the after effects of terrorist work.

When people have personal experience, and not sanitized armchair theoretical exposure, where they can turn the page, or change the screen when it becomes "too offensive", then they will change their minds and get off their moral high horse about getting just as ugly with these animals.

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I offer them a helicopter ride.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
I'm with you, Brother far to many of us knew someone who died that Horrible day !!!

"not too grumpy"
IC B2

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Hillary needs to get after it.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush

What kind of hell did the innocent Americans suffer who were trapped in those burning buildings?

Some slowly cooking to death, some through smoke inhalation. Others knowing what was coming, choosing to jump to their own gruesome death.

If the CIA wants to interrogate them until their hearts explode, and use that info to save American Military/Civilian lives, or prevent upcoming terror attacks, by getting one of the terrorists to give up vital information, fine by me.

When people have personal experience, and not sanitized armchair theoretical exposure, where they can turn the page, or change the screen when it becomes "too offensive", then they will change their minds and get off their moral high horse about getting just as ugly with these animals.

Very well stated sir.

NRA Endowment Member
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
They all should have been shot years ago.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush

Amen & done.

MM

SupFoo Online Content OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
But families of 9/11 victims said there can be no justice until the perpetrators of the attacks are executed for their crimes.

"I will not have closure as long as there is any possibility for some future president to commute their sentences or trade them away for something political that they want from some other country. That's a very real possibility because it's now been done over and over and over again," said Debra Burlingame, whose brother Charles "Chic" Burlingame was a pilot killed when al Qaeda terrorists hijacked his plane, American Airlines Flight 77, and crashed it into the Pentagon.

Burlingame told Herridge she's afraid "we've reached a point in our country where we just don't seem to have … the courage of our convictions."

https://www.theblaze.com/news/report-911-mastermind-could-escape-death-penalty

Yup - Weasels don't have "the courage of our convictions"

Last edited by SupFoo; 09/12/22.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We don't seem to have any convictions worth a damn either.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Who is this "we" you refer too? I have convictions. They are guilty and I offered to teach them to fly for the rest of their lives. Not hard to understand.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

A
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
A
Give them their 72 Raisins ..
I mean that’s the Underlying Reward for Jihadist..

If they want Chocolate Covered ..

Give it to Them ..

Gawd ..
This isn’t Rocket Science ..

Monkey left the Oven Door Open

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

653 members (10gaugeman, 1minute, 12344mag, 1_deuce, 1eyedmule, 1beaver_shooter, 67 invisible), 3,073 guests, and 1,289 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,701
Posts18,456,774
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.