Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
I
OP Offline
I
Cabela's & Bass Pro Shops Canada are giving away a 7-day guided elk hunting trip in B.C., and over $15,000 in new hunting gear. I just entered, you should too!

Enter Here

You and a friend will arrive in Cranbrook, B.C., where your guide will be waiting for you with pack horses to take you deep into the Kootenay Region. For six nights, you will eat, sleep and hunt in the great outdoors. Meals, camp accommodations and guide services will be provided, along with all the gear you need to claim your ultimate prize: the elk of a lifetime.

Game handling services will be provided by Grizzly Basin Outfitters. Should the opportunity to hunt additional species present itself, the option will be available for a tag fee. For more information, visit grizzlybasinoutfitters.com

BP-B2

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
welcome to the Fire........

can't go

ain't got a gov't pass port

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
No jab here.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Ain't gots the jab either.
Would be fun to win

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by Huntz
No jab here.

hmmm

need a jab for a passport ?

screw em

Have no reason to leave the USA

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by tikkanut
Originally Posted by Huntz
No jab here.

hmmm

need a jab for a passport ?

screw em

Have no reason to leave the USA
Need a jab to cross da border into Canaduh.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Trudeau gonna check the authenticity of your vaccine card.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by IronNoggin
Cabela's & Bass Pro Shops Canada are giving away a 7-day guided elk hunting trip in B.C., and over $15,000 in new hunting gear. I just entered, you should too!

Enter Here

You and a friend will arrive in Cranbrook, B.C., where your guide will be waiting for you with pack horses to take you deep into the Kootenay Region. For six nights, you will eat, sleep and hunt in the great outdoors. Meals, camp accommodations and guide services will be provided, along with all the gear you need to claim your ultimate prize: the elk of a lifetime.

Game handling services will be provided by Grizzly Basin Outfitters. Should the opportunity to hunt additional species present itself, the option will be available for a tag fee. For more information, visit grizzlybasinoutfitters.com

You wouldn't happen to like Viking food would you?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If I win, how much will someone who's been jabbed pay me for the hunt?

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I'll take the cash value!

IC B3

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Jab or no jab - this could be a problem... In order to be eligible to enter into the Contest, an entrant must be a legal resident of Canada

If it has whipped cream and chocolate drizzles on it, it’s dessert. Grow up and get a coffee damnit
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
i guess i;ll give it a try.

norm

There is not enough darkness in all the world to put out the light of even one small candle----Robert Alden .
If it wern't entertaining, I wouldn't keep coming back.------the BigSky

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Can't even give a hunt away, thank the Turd lol.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by IronNoggin

Enter Here

You wouldn't happen to like Viking food would you?

EASY Paul...

SLOW DOWN...

Not every new poster wears spandex...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Since I live 20 minutes from Jaffray, I wouldn't be able to benefit from the travel portion. It would be nice to be catered to. I've never gone on a guided hunt but I have guided on some. GD

W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
No thanks. The fascist Trudeau regime can KMA. I’ll never set foot in Canada or spend another looney there. FJT and FJB too.

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
COVID-19 has been proven to be nothing more than another flu strain. I'd like to see Canada again now that we have the time to spend a few months driving around. It's a damn shame that so many people were lied to and forced to get the so called vaccine. We've all paid the price through the loss of money and freedoms thanks to our governments.

Life is good live it while you can.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
IronNoggin;
Top of the morning to you my old friend, I hope the weather's behaving for you all and you're all well.

Welcome to the 'Fire, it's nice to see folks who I know dropping by for a look, I hope you find something useful here.

While I've mentioned this previously Nog, I'm intending on repeating myself - yet again - so those who've read this before can safely change the channel now.

So far in both the US and admittedly to a lesser extent Canada, it remains the right of the individual to spend their hard earned funds where they see fit. Albeit after taxes and all the other government grabs and grafts.

Thus when our fellow 'Fire members say they're intending on punishing a Federal Government leader who received next to zero votes west of the Ontario border and thus gives not so much as one small infinitesimal scat if we all dry up and blow away in a stiff wind AND in fact seems for all the world to be working towards that end himself with his Evil Minions...

Well okay?

For sure and certain I believe that I understand and absolutely respect the body autonomy issues which the current Shiny One is imposing on both Canadians and travelers Nog, but in my mind that's a separate and wholly different topic. Again it's my mind Nog and as you know it's suspect on a good day.

For those of our US 'Fire friends who aren't familiar with the extent of the economy in cross border shopping, there were entire malls in Bellingham, WA built and operated to cater to it. One fine bright morning in the parking lot of the Sun Tree Inn near where Sprague and Division, we wandered through the full to capacity parking lot and found only 2 US plates on the rigs, all the rest being from Alberta and BC.

Our collective governments have managed to effectively kill that off folks and I do use the word "our" intentionally.

There has been, in my view, a concerted effort as well to not only instill division within our respective countries, but for each other as brother/joint nations as well. This has been done both through government policy and via the legacy media on both sides of the medicine line.

Anyways Nog and anyone else still reading this far, I suppose I'm just an old guy mourning the passing of a wonderful time when BC residents could visit stateside to spend money, shoot trap and even shoot in handgun competitions without many issues and we hosted friends from stateside in many social events throughout the year up here.

It seemed to me that we had as much or more in common with each other than was different, but perhaps that's truly a thing of the past as well. I do hope not though.

Regardless Nog, again welcome and all the best to you this week.

Dwayne

Last edited by BC30cal; 09/12/22.

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Nicely put, Dwayne. I don't know when it was that the move toward closing the world's longest open border began but it really accelerated about 25 years ago and it was indeed the governments of both nations. GD

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
greydog;
Morning sir, thanks for the reply, I appreciate it.

Just south of us is the town of Oroville, WA which has a population of about 1850 people as of 2020 according to my search.

Ben Prince's store - the famous "Prince's of Oroville" was associated with Ace Hardware, but also had a grocery division and in it's heyday there was a big surplus building on the west side of Oroville as well. The parking lot was sufficiently full of Canuck vehicles that a new gas station was put up opposite Prince's.

In a border town in rural Washington, besides LEO and agriculture they were a major employer as well as a big part of the annual GDP for Oroville.

We'd go down to Spence's Sporting Goods regularly and shoot the breeze with Spencer Higby who was always plugged in to the local economic situation, later becoming County Commissioner after he closed the sports store.

Anyways greydog, Prince's is closed now as there wasn't enough Canuck traffic to keep it open.

I'd be surprised if that was a unique situation as well.

Thanks again, all the best to you all this week and good luck on your upcoming hunts.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
386 members (1lesfox, 160user, 257 mag, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 40 invisible), 2,044 guests, and 895 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,593
Posts18,397,970
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.