Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Jne,

I'm VERY fhuqking "surprised",that you've now transformed into a "we",given the unrivaled HILARITY of being you...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You Minimum Wage Hair Net Wearing Counter Clerks,sure are a "rugged" lot and certainly put more store in yourselves,than anyone else does. Pun be intended. Hint.

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you can "afford" to "contribute". Your Vagina Monologue sure is fhuqking soothin'! Hint.

Reupold is Sillywetter than schit,you Minimum Wage Crying Karen! Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,you Manic Melting Snowflake.

Keep them WELL founded Hurt Feeler Reports rolling in! Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
BP-B2

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Here's want I got. I have shot with or rubbed elbows with some of the biggest names in silhouette. Wigger, Tubb, Sanchez, Winstead,-Sevrin, Mullins, Lopez, Oniell, Flint to name a few and none of them acts like this azzhole^^^^. So let that tell you something!

P
pjs Offline
P
Not wanting to break up the fun but I've often wondered what "hint" means after every sentence. Is it an acronym of some kind?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jim270
So that leads to me think that the Blowhard might have shot a couple of monthly matches, where he might have been able to beat a couple of worn out old men, or a couple of kids, ...
Not even.
He only beats himself. laugh

The man appears to have spent more stupid money on [bleep] he'll never use than anyone I can think of. (By "use" I mean compete with, not just bust rocks with.)

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Jane,

I'm rather grooving on your "We Appeal"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Keep extolling them VERY Tender Feelers and reporting upon same. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!............

pajamas,

Joe/Jane Average sure in the fhuqk very bright,as obliviously attested to by these Crying Kchunts. Not everyone can take a hint. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................

Trybone,

I must have missed it,when you cited how many times a day you think about me and the durations of same...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you can "afford" to "contribute". On the bright side,so is stealing pixels,you Magnificent Lying Piece Of Crying CLUELESS Schit. Hint.

You downtrodden ladies keep extolling your tales of woe and that all is the "fault" of another,as you schlep working the Drive-thru Window with quivering lips. Simply pardon wares that exist,as you moths crowd the flame. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
IC B2

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Hey Blowhard, FYI those SB silhouette targets that you posted up are not legal. It looks like a set that you ordered off from Amazon. I mean if it's just you showing off to Billy Joe Don Bob in the back yard, they are ok, but to be legal they have to say NRA approved on the back. Just Google up Rays Silhouette targets. Ray is gone but it will take you to the person selling them now. What am I doing telling you, a big time successful silhouette shooter like yourself this?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Jane,

Might I suggest that you toot your Rape Whistle (3) times in rapid succession,flap your Fairy Wings,hold your breath and stomp your feet for MAXIMUM Hissy Fit "effect"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com]

Reupold RULES! Hint.

Fhuqkin LAUGHING!...............

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
I hate to tell such an accomplished shooter like yourself anything, but just about every silhouette shooter above B class has some sort of a dot in their scope with cross hairs. All I see in that above pic is cross hairs. You know here I am thinking you don't have any bling on your scopes, hardly any rifles that would certify at a big match, no dot in your scope, no pics of any trophy's, no documentation of any kind of class, why I'm thinking you nothing but a Blowhard.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Jane,

You keep extolling your heartfelt and very WELL founded Insecurities and I'll happily fuel same...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you can "afford" to "contribute". Your Vagina Monologue sure is fhuqking soothin'! Simply pardon wares that exist. Hint.

Reupold RULES! Hint.

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
You keep posting up pics of broken scopes. Maybe you should take better care of your equipment and they won't break like that, or you can show us what a real manly man does and take a sledge to all those high dollar guns you got. One thing that I've seen, high dollar guns doesn't make anyone that can't shoot worth a hoot to begin with a better shot.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Jane,

With your "means","abilities" and "comprehension",you can't begin to fathom the magnitude,though your Brokedick Whine is simply fhuqking MAGNIFICENT...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I'm VERY fhuqking "surprised",that even your "assigned" gender is slighted and rightfully so. Hint.

I've never even seen a "dot" reticle,do tell. Hint.

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you can "afford" to "contribute". Your Vagina Monologue sure is fhuqking soothin'! Simply pardon wares that exist. Hint.

Reupold RULES! Hint.

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
If you have never seen a dot reticle that explains it. You are not now, nor have you ever been a silhouette shooter. When a shooter named Laura Goetsch worked for Leupold, she convinced them to make a scope specifically for silhouette. Simply Google Leupold FX-3. They are discontinued now but they made a 25 and a 30 power scope with a 3/8ths dot or a 1/2 min dot. Here's some more schooling for you. Leupold makes a 6.5x20 scope that alot of shooters use with their 1/8 min dot, others send them off to have their dots enlarged. Years ago there was a company named Premier that increased the power and enlarged the dots on a 6.5x20 scope. However as you well know there is a weight restriction on silhouette rifles and on some rifles that were close to the limit, the Premier scopes put them over.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Jane,

I'm unfamiliar with Dick Thomas and I hope Premier didn't apply stickers...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Google Turkeys being the toughest target,especially their Chicken Eggs. Pardon the T-16. Hint.

Reupold RULES! Hint.

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
If you want to impress me make a video of you shooting off hand at Turkeys at 385m, or better yet the NRA gives out grand slam pins for knocking off 10 in a row animals in each discipline. Post them up!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Jane,

You are doing "GREAT!",keep them very WELL founded Insecurities coming...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Reupold RULES! Hint.

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
To tell you the truth I bet you couldn't hit the bank on Turkeys shooting offhand. Don't show me any more videos of someone shooting on their belly with a rest. Show some offhand videos, you know with some vulgarity mixed in when you miss! I talked like that when I was in the 3rd grade.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Jane,

Given the fhuqking HILARITY of your "pay check",your 3rd Grade Teacher should be punched in the fhuqking mouth,if only as a salve to your Retardation and Professional "Victim" status...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Reupold RULES! Hint.

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
What does my paycheck have to do with my shooting? I wonder who the heck would want to spot for you? I bet if you ever in fact went to a match, everyone around got real busy when it was your turn to shoot. You know I just happen to know a couple of people that shot in Alaska and one was a match director. I'll ask if in fact you ever burned powder at a silhouette range!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Jane,

Even you KNOW how fhuqking FUNNY your version of a "pay check" is...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You MAGNIFICENTLY Stupid Drooling Brokedick Dumbfhuqks are a HOOT! Hint.

Keep tooting your Rape Whistle,as you Google for a FIRST Fhuqking Clue and lick stickers. Hint.

Reupold RULES! Hint.

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
You know Stick I seriously doubt if you have ever shot anything as far as competive shooting. Basically all it takes is concentration and a will to win. As far as I've seen your all over the map going off on a tangent here about scopes, going off about belly shooting videos, how much I make, everything besides shooting. Maybe your just one of those who just shows up to have fun. I haven't seen any score or class posted so maybe I'm on to something here!

Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
394 members (1lesfox, 300jimmy, 160user, 257 mag, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 40 invisible), 2,069 guests, and 906 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,594
Posts18,398,004
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.