Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Jane,

It is fhuqking HILARIOUS,that a Whining CLUELESS Brokedick such as yourself,"thinks" that she could even begin to fathom the magnitude...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you can "afford" to "contribute". Your Vagina Monologue sure is fhuqking soothin'! Simply pardon wares that exist,as you Google aloud. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Reupold RULES! Hint.

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart for TRYING though.

Wax them lips and toot that Rape Whistle! Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
BP-B2

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Well Stick I'm done for the night. You have worn me out trying to keep up with all your senseless rants.

Pugs Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jim270
If you have never seen a dot reticle that explains it. You are not now, nor have you ever been a silhouette shooter. When a shooter named Laura Goetsch worked for Leupold, she convinced them to make a scope specifically for silhouette. Simply Google Leupold FX-3. They are discontinued now but they made a 25 and a 30 power scope with a 3/8ths dot or a 1/2 min dot. Here's some more schooling for you. Leupold makes a 6.5x20 scope that alot of shooters use with their 1/8 min dot, others send them off to have their dots enlarged. Years ago there was a company named Premier that increased the power and enlarged the dots on a 6.5x20 scope. However as you well know there is a weight restriction on silhouette rifles and on some rifles that were close to the limit, the Premier scopes put them over.

The new Leupold VX-3HD 6.5-20 x 40 is moving to a diamond reticle and will be sharper than the current FX most of us use. I'm kind of intrigued and got to handle one briefly at the Lapua Super Shoot but I've not seen any out in the wild yet. I have a 1929 Win M52 Sporter that is every bit as accurate as my Anschutz and I could see picking one of these up and giving it a try on that rifle. Right now there is a similar vintage 2.5X Zeiss on it and the targets looked smaller through it! crazy

Pretty good video (with 10 secs of awful music at the start) here with pics.

https://youtu.be/1KOBEwcZ2jg

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Hey Blowhard, FYI those SB silhouette targets that you posted up are not legal. It looks like a set that you ordered off from Amazon. I mean if it's just you showing off to Billy Joe Don Bob in the back yard, they are ok, but to be legal they have to say NRA approved on the back. Just Google up Rays Silhouette targets. Ray is gone but it will take you to the person selling them now. What am I doing telling you, a big time successful silhouette shooter like yourself this?
What? Fug Stick doesn't have the FINEST AVAILABLE items?!!!
You know he spends big $$ on Trashlon (Athlon) scopes!!!

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Jane,

Might I suggest that you toot your Rape Whistle (3) times in rapid succession,flap your Fairy Wings,hold your breath and stomp your feet for MAXIMUM Hissy Fit "effect"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com]

Reupold RULES! Hint.

Fhuqkin LAUGHING!...............
Coming from the guy that sports Trashlons. laugh

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Pugs,

6.5-20's are exceedingly tender,with their increased tube length,over the far more robust 3.5-10x of like ilk. I've shot too many Reupold AO's loose. Hint.

This one puked in 16x of yore. Hint.

Hell...the 6.5-20 and 8.5-25's even suck ass in 30mm. Hint.

45 MOA of "travel" is fhuqking HILARIOUS and welllllll shy of what many have on the reticle alone. That prior to Tucker or Ackerman guts,in the feeble hope of reliability. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.................

Trybone,

I rather enjoy your CLUELESS Drooling Whine and your Thieving Brokedicktitude,as you "live" vicariously...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratiulations?!?

How come Athlon can track,retain zero and repeat,while Reupold can't? Hint.

At least you "get" to read about Shooting and The Outdoors,as you bag fries and ring your bell. Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you can "afford" to "contribute".Hint.

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I think you just know how to F up equipment.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Trybone,

How could a Pavement Pounding Brokedick such as yourself,begin to fathom the magnitude...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Keep Whining and Stealing,if only because it's all you can "afford". Hint.

Not all wares are even CLOSE to equal,except in your Drooltard Delusional Fantasy World. At least you "get" to read about Shooting and The Outdoors,as you bag fries and ring your bell. Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

Spent Primers remain THE Supreme Tutorial. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Couldn't afford the ammo cans, huh?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Trybone,

How could a Pavement Pounding Brokedick such as yourself,begin to fathom the magnitude...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Keep Whining and Stealing,if only because it's all you can "afford". Hint.

I tend to keep Bulk Ball in Igloo Coolers,but keep a couple boxes on a shelf or two. Hint.

[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com]

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you can "afford" to "contribute". You keep extolling your very WELL founded Insecurities and I'll simply fuel 'em with wares that exist. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.............

IC B3

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Hey Sticky, I just got a email back from Dan Cates, he was a match director in Alaska, and he's never heard of you, nor has he seen any of your equipment. So I guess plinking a few silhouette targets in your back yard makes you a silhouette shooter? Now from what I've seen we are talking about small bore rifle silhouette and you have posted up pics or videos of fish, cameras, bullets, ammo, rifles that have nothing to do with shooting, not to mention the endless profanities, and belittling someone that you have no idea what your talking about. I don't know if it's alcohol, drugs, or your just missed up in the mind, but hey if it keeps you off from some rooftop somewhere with an 06 have at it.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Jane,

You keep "living" vicariously and extolling your very WELL founded and countless Insecurities aloud and I'll happily fuel 'em...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Rest ASSURED,nobody can "make" you out to be a DUMBER Fhuqk than you can,by simply doing your BEST. You Professional "Victims" are a fhuqking HOOT! Read that again. Now one more time. Hint.

Rather nice atmospherics this morning,with 3585,.796 BC's and 1600yd steel. Hint.

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you can "afford" to "contribute". Should it help you,give me an addy and I'll mail you a pair of dirty shorts to toss under your pillow,to fuel your Dreams too. Hint.

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
If you were a real shooter I might send you my addy, but your nothing but a keyboard hero, who can do nothing but boast, just another windbag that I've somehow managed to come in contact with, but the only difference with you and the others is they slink away when they are called out on their bs, but you stand tall. Maybe it's lack of meds is what I'm thinking.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Jane,

The ONLY things a Crying CLUELESS Kchunt such as yoursef,can "bring" to the table,is Raging Estrogen Levels,HILARIOUS Brokedicktitude and a Professional "Victim" Trophy...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You Day Dreaming Delusional DUMB Fhuqks are a HOOT! Keep extolling your very WELL founded and countless Insecurities aloud and I'll happily fuel 'em,with wares that simply exist. Hint.

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you can "afford" to "contribute". Should it help you,give me an addy and I'll mail you a pair of dirty shorts to toss under your pillow,to fuel your Dreams too. Hint.

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Not one but two 54.18R's very nice. Maybe you should think about selling some of that high dollar equipment and take some shooting lessons. Hint!

U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
Do you suppose he talks like this in person ?

The phrase "babbling idiot" comes to mind.

Too much time under the midnight sun ?

Those cannot be his rifles as they are lacking the skull and crossbones.

Clint understands his issue.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid
Step out of line, the man come and take you away
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Jane,

Your Drooling Dumbfhuqktitude,is yet again taking you to places that don't exist...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You'd do WELL to skirt all things The Rifle and focus instead upon your Professional "Victim" status and how Life ain't "fair",as you "live" vicariously aloud. Your pointy head and pencil neck ain't long enough,to break the water's surface and unsubmerge you. Hint.

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Stick, Since I know that you have never shot a silhouette match, let me break it down for ya. Let's stay with a 40 shot match. Usually there will be 2 banks of 5 animals, anyway assuming the banks are side by side rather than stacked rails, your going to start on the far left bank, on the far left target that is indicated animal number 1, weather it is a chicken, pig, turkey, or ram. Are you with me so far or am I typing to fast? Anyway here's the deal Stick, shooting is 95% mental, and from what I've seen in your incoherent blabs and inconsistent post, you would be lucky to focus on one animal let alone 5. Now if your just plinking away in your back yard with a solid enough rest and a solid enough position you might be able to hit one. Here endith the lesson for today. Hint!

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Not one but two 54.18R's very nice. Maybe you should think about selling some of that high dollar equipment and take some shooting lessons. Hint!
Pictures last a long time. I doubt he still owns those. Buy, take pictures, sell, rinse, repeat.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Jane,

VERY good call to abandon ALL things The Rifle and return to your Delusional Dumbfhuqktitude instead...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

It's a shame,that your Fhuqktardation precludes your 17 IQ Points,from processing how fhuqking HILARIOUSLY inept you are. Keep extolling your very WELL founded and countless Insecurities aloud and I'll happily fuel 'em,with wares that simply exist. Hint.

Trybone,

It'll only come as a "SURPRISE" to you,that your version of a "paycheck" ain't the plight of all...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Which is why you GOTTA steal. Hint.

Perhaps you "hard chargers" should combine "forces",if only to keep things "fair". Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.................

Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
654 members (1234, 06hunter59, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 222ND, 160user, 73 invisible), 2,939 guests, and 1,383 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,658
Posts18,399,290
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.