Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
K
kappa8 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
K
Wife got covid. I'm overseas, but told her to get to doc & *order* ivermectin cuz I know I read somewhere CDC finally gave up the truth on ivermectin. Doc told here there's a new experimental drug he can recommend. WTF?!! Covid "emergency" is looong past. There is no EUA in existence anymore. Yet these butcher doctors are still afraid of their own shadows.

Anybody have a link to the CDC site where they have reversed course on ivermectin? And Z-pack. And the full course of treatment we all know works better than all that $cheitt being peddled by the pharmacommies.

GB1

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Just find the [bleep] and buy it. I have. Sitting on plenty. The horse paste. Take it with big doses of D3, C, Zinc, if you catch something. No big deal.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I was brushing my teeth with it by the second time the 15 year old brought the vids home. Neither myself, her mother, nor my 7 year old even caught it the second time off of her. House the size of a tree fort.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
Wife caught the ‘rona in July. Immediate Ivermectin (the horse paste) and a Z Pack knocked it out in days. Stuff works.

Sam......

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

IC B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Have her buy it on Amazon.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by kappa8
Wife got covid. I'm overseas, but told her to get to doc & *order* ivermectin cuz I know I read somewhere CDC finally gave up the truth on ivermectin. Doc told here there's a new experimental drug he can recommend. WTF?!! Covid "emergency" is looong past. There is no EUA in existence anymore. Yet these butcher doctors are still afraid of their own shadows.

Anybody have a link to the CDC site where they have reversed course on ivermectin? And Z-pack. And the full course of treatment we all know works better than all that $cheitt being peddled by the pharmacommies.
They’re bank rolling off you and your insurance. Nothing new here

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Ivermectin is cheap compared to the shots and the antiviral they are prescribing. So is D3, Zinc, and Vitamin C. Brazil did a study on Ivermectin and it almost eliminates deaths. Israel did a study on D3 and those that never caught rona had high levels of D3 in their system.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Tractor Supply has it, we both took it and didn't die but no proof it did anything.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Dixie_Dude
Israel did a study on D3 and those that never caught rona had high levels of D3 in their system.
There are old studies of Vitamin D3 and the flu. Same result. Seems to work for all respiratory viruses. High blood levels just about nullifies them.

IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Dixie_Dude
Israel did a study on D3 and those that never caught rona had high levels of D3 in their system.
There are old studies of Vitamin D3 and the flu. Same result. Seems to work for all respiratory viruses. High blood levels just about nullifies them.
It's never much advertised, or prescribed by doctors, because no one can make a profit by promoting Vitamin D3.

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Im an Ivermectin user too! Works!!! Plain old horse paste from tractor supply.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I think I read that Ivermectin is over the counter at the pharmacy. No prescription needed.
Rick

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
It is OTC at Rural King for sure.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Three years of this [bleep]! And still debates. My wife and I still ain't dead from the rona

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
On a related note, mother-in-law recently tested positive for Covid. Both her and her husband got deceived into getting the vax months ago, don’t know if they got boosted.
Anyway, the Dr prescribed hydroxychloroquine.
Husband goes to pharmacy, mentions Covid and the pharmacist will not fill the prescription, calls the doctor and pharmacist will still not fill it.
Dr has him go to a different pharmacist, still won’t fill it, says it’s not an approved treatment.
Dr sends him to another pharmacy, tells husband not to mention Covid, says if the pharmacist is a democrat they will not fill it. Finally gets the script filled, his wife was much better in 12 hours and completely fine now.

"I was born in the log cabin I helped my grandfather build"
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Friend of mine & his wife got the rona. He took ivermectin, she didn't. He's alive, she's dead. frown

Politics is War by Other Means
C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
We took the horse paste but you can get a human dose prescribed by DR. Pierre Koury's group (I forget the name) off the interwebs. I beat rona for 2 years while my wife and others dutifully jabbed came down with it. Finally caught it myself the third time wife got it. Tractor Supply took it off the shelf here for awhile after so many people admitted to using it. It really is a crime the way they blocked its use early on. Joe Rogan really rubbed their noses in their stuff thankfully. As said above some states made it available over the counter in original human form. Truth is out.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Sometimes dr.s need to be reminded who is the health care provider and who is the health care decider.

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I took ivermectin, even larger doses of D3 than usual and lots of C. I missed 3 days of work. The lingering effects of the accompanying peripheral neuropathy were more annoying than the actual C19.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

601 members (1beaver_shooter, 1936M71, 10gaugemag, 160user, 10Glocks, 007FJ, 49 invisible), 2,278 guests, and 1,229 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,552
Posts18,453,601
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.