Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
What are you getting at, Fug Stick?

Politics is War by Other Means
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Trybone,

You've an "unfair" "advntage",that you needn't "play" DUMB...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Which is why you GOTTA steal. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Getting at getting another S/S 223 CTR coming and I laughingly threw a week of your "wages" at it($70.25),to hopefully arrange it's arrival,prior to GrandBaby clawing outta his egg,instead of the $9.99 "offer". Not like you won't be feverishly reading my EVERY word and stealing EVERY Splendid Pixel of same. Hint.

Now I'm hoping to corner a 243 Speedmire 'Waypoint Fixed in S/S,to R&D against the HAVAK and multiple Customs so chambered. Google as you MUST and do. Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

Perhaps you "hard chargers" should combine "forces",if only to keep things "fair". Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I make more than that & work all year.
I also get laid by a wonderful woman.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Trybone,

Here's to your Imagination and Pretend,along with how fhuqking badly you NEED it...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Which is why you GOTTA steal. Hint.

Be curious to Waypoint a Fieldcraft,against a HAVAK. Google as you MUST and do. Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

Perhaps you "hard chargers" should combine "forces",if only to keep things "fair". Hint.

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
What are you babbling about, Lerry Bushhog?

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Trybone,

I'm sure your "partner" has a riveting personality,to match "her" name...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Does it horn "her" up,that you GOTTA steal? Hint.

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you can "afford" to "contribute". Not like a 7" RPM 243Win Fieldcraft is a slouch. Google as you MUST. Hint.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
What's that got to do with anything?
What are you saying, Bushhog?

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Grandious Schtick

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]

Someone is a real hard charger and has the ability to stretch a day to 36 hours, to get the stubby fingers away from the old clickety clack and actually do something, or at least say they do something in the imagination and pretend fairy world. Must be a hell of a paradise there in Alaska, to have the attitude of a constipated dung beetle, while sitting inside licking the windows and living in misery.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
KenBitchagain,

Ain't it a hoot,you LYING Pieces Of CLUELESS Fhuqking Schit flock together and "flaunt" your Professional "Victim" status...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

There's ZERO need for you Crying Kchunts to cite your gross inability to keep pace,as you extoll your very WELL founded Insecurities. It is ANYTHING but "surprising",that you Fhuqktards "live" vicariously. Hint.

Pardon my simply shooting it all,as you "get" to read about it and race one another,to gawk the Splendid Pixels. Hint.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Yeah, you "shoot it all" but haven't mastered any of it.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Trybone,

Be sure to keep muttering your HILARIOUS Retardation aloud...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Does it horn "her" up,that you GOTTA steal? Hint.

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you can "afford" to "contribute". Keep extolling your very WELL founded Insecurities and I'll simply fuel 'em,with wares that exist. Hint.

Awaiting daybreak,to flog on a dedicated 22LR Krunchenticker,amongst a host of other Splendid Wares. Hint.

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Showing a now discontinued Kimber Hunter Silhouette. A crap shoot at best. A few would shoot like a house on fire. The rest not so much. Given a choice I'd go with a 1712. Gonna take down some of them silhouettes in your backyard off a bench there Sticky?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Jane,

Your Google-Fu Rifle "Knowledge" is fhuqking HILARIOUS...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

There's ZERO need for you Crying Kchunts to cite your gross inability to keep pace,as you extoll your very WELL founded Insecurities. It is ANYTHING but "surprising",that you Fhuqktards "live" vicariously. Hint.

Pardon my simply shooting it all,as you "get" to read about it and race one another,to gawk the Splendid Pixels. Hint.

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Stick, You brag about all the time you spend shooting, but by the looks of things your more of a keyboard commando. I'm 100% sure that I've got more time passing gas on a silhouette range than you have total shooting. Now go into a profane tirade and then post up some pics of fish or something. It's all you can do!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Jane,

You are welcome to channel your Retardation,to concoct the Delusions which soothe you most...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Some times it's simply a .243" Bore Day. Hint.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
WTF is that mess, Fug Stick?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Trybone,

Keep stealing pics and "living" vicariously...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Despite it being your only "move". Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Thanks Fug Stick, I like it when you post that picture. It shows you don't know how to shoot. Post it again.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Trybone,

I REALLY believe you,as being a Thieving Piece Of Fhuqking Schit sure melds with your Amazing STUPIDITY...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you can "afford" to "contribute". Keep extolling your very WELL founded Insecurities and I'll simply fuel 'em,with wares that exist. Hint.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
It really is like punching buttons.

That .22 looks like it ought to be good for 3 MOA.

Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

644 members (12344mag, 1234, 163bc, 06hunter59, 17CalFan, 160user, 62 invisible), 2,354 guests, and 1,231 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,621
Posts18,455,093
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.