Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jaguartx
LD, Trump and Q said the Military would act.

Do you really think the cabal will voluntarily leave office after getting voted out,or will they claim election fraud and say they have to protect the democracy AT ALL COSTS.

jag, I get it. I'm referring to the poster insinuating the military siding with the demoRATS.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
GB1

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Antifa, BLM, .....

sarrrrrrcasm. laffin. with you. nightmares about fighting antifarts. bowel movements matter too.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by UpThePole
The idea that any rag tag bunch of middle aged men with sporting rifles could take on the US military is too stupid to comment on.

Then there are all the armed up 3 letter agencies as well. LMAO.

It's not 1776 and there is no parity in arms as there was then, nor any "France" to step in and bail us out.

Helos, night vision, drones, Hellfires and so much more would squash any resistance in a few weeks.

Remember how well the Werewolves did against the US and USSR armies in a much lower tech world ?

One Half the country are already "Fellow-Travelers" As Stick would say HINT !

They want to fight we will fight. Eat schit and die coward.

Why ass-ume the military will be involved? Sounds presumptuous to me.

Why would my nephew or any of his friends take up arms against their relatives? I am sure there would be picked soldiers that would do it. Volunteers. If I were to build a fighting force I would enlist from a group that just marched more than a thousand miles. Plenty of military aged males in that crowd. And they might just be enthusiastic about getting brownie points from the Biden administration.

MANY military members come from military families ,, no way will the majority of military members go to war against the citizens. Yes they could find some that would although those would be the same dumbasses who voted for biden. I.E. > some dork or dorkette with a desk job who barely made it through basic training.
Those members who won't side with the crooked law-breaking commies will go against the POS. You think the military members are going to stand around with their thumb up their ass while the traitors in military go kill their families and friends >> NOPE.

Go watch what ''ONE'' crybaby named Christopher Dorner did to southern california when he thought everybody was racist and against him. Law enforcement galore scared schittless, a killer killing any cop he could. They saw a small pick-up truck not even the right color and started blasting away they were so scared, turned out to be two Maids going to work.
The military types that would support biden would be the same way. The VAST MAJORITY of the military are not boots on the ground soldier types, most just have a job, like working in the eye clinic or shuffling gov't redtape all day.
Most of the guys at Keesler AFB I rode motorcycles with didn't know squat about guns or anything pertaining to hunting/fishing/etc.. I'd bet most never been out in the woods or anything like that.

How many enemies would the gov't make if they started blasting away or bombing peoples towns - neighborhoods? < LOTS.

Cops going to war with the MAGA's? BIG LOL, only a fool would think that would happen.

Last edited by ol_mike; 09/12/22.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I expect chaos. Won't be as bad if Trump wins but there will still be chaos.
Trump wins what? Trump is not going to be the Republican candidate in 2024.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by crazylocal_dirt
Originally Posted by UpThePole
The idea that any rag tag bunch of middle aged men with sporting rifles could take on the US military is too stupid to comment on.

Then there are all the armed up 3 letter agencies as well. LMAO.

It's not 1776 and there is no parity in arms as there was then, nor any "France" to step in and bail us out.

Helos, night vision, drones, Hellfires and so much more would squash any resistance in a few weeks.

Remember how well the Werewolves did against the US and USSR armies in a much lower tech world ?

One Half the country are already "Fellow-Travelers" As Stick would say HINT !

They want to fight we will fight. Eat schit and die coward.

Why ass-ume the military will be involved? Sounds presumptuous to me.

Why would my nephew or any of his friends take up arms against their relatives? I am sure there would be picked soldiers that would do it. Volunteers. If I were to build a fighting force I would enlist from a group that just marched more than a thousand miles. Plenty of military aged males in that crowd. And they might just be enthusiastic about getting brownie points from the Biden administration.

MANY military members come from military families ,, no way will the majority of military members go to war against the citizens. Yes they could find some that would although those would be the same dumbasses who voted for biden. I.E. > some dork or dorkette with a desk job who barely made it through basic training.
Those members who won't side with the crooked law-breaking commies will go against the POS. You think the military members are going to stand around with their thumb up their ass while the traitors in military go kill their families and friends >> NOPE.

Go watch what ''ONE'' crybaby named Christopher Dorner did to southern california when he thought everybody was racist and against him. Law enforcement galore scared schittless, a killer killing any cop he could. They saw a small pick-up truck not even the right color and started blasting away they were so scared, turned out to be two Maids going to work.
The military types that would support biden would be the same way. The VAST MAJORITY of the military are not boots on the ground soldier types, most just have a job, like working in the eye clinic or shuffling gov't redtape all day.
Most of the guys at Keesler AFB I rode motorcycles with didn't know squat about guns or anything pertaining to hunting/fishing/etc.. I'd bet most never been out in the woods or anything like that.

How many enemies would the gov't make if they started blasting away or bombing peoples towns - neighborhoods? < LOTS.

Cops going to war with the MAGA's? BIG LOL, only a fool would think that would happen.

But, but…..they have F15s. crazy

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by local_dirt
[quote=rickt300][quote=UpThePole]

ol-mike,

I have all the respect in the world for you, but this time you're wrong. They will be convinced we are the traitors and will obey orders. They have all the tech and big guns, drones and listening capacity, night vision and spies.

Popular support will vanish when Constitutionalist Militias are slaughtered and herded into camps. It'll take many brave people who will "tickle" the key enemies behind the ear and cause havoc.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
09/24/2022

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
There will be plenty of troops, federal LE, state and local LE that will attack U.S. citizens. We have certainly seen they can be convinced to NOT protect U.S. citizens. State and local LE agencies will be given blanket federal commissions if they are deemed loyal to the Democrat tyranny. "Disloyal" will have their lives ruined, be imprisoned, or killed.

If you think it cannot happen here, think again. In the memory of people still alive today the modern civilized nation of Germany brought the western civilization to disaster. And very nearly succeeded. As a matter of fact did succeed in destroying the lives of Eastern Europeans for generations.

It can happen here and we are already a good ways down the road.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Cops in this country are righteously pissed off because they've been used as the elites pawns, but when push comes to shove they'll take it out on us, not the elites. And they WILL be angry.

Book it.

LOL
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Cops in this country are righteously pissed off because they've been used as the elites pawns, but when push comes to shove they'll take it out on us, not the elites. And they WILL be angry.

Book it.

That made less sense than a O'biden speech.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
RockinBar..

Guess Lost Tail 60, ( aka CallDumb) has never lived overseas.... like over 50 years ago...and had the opportunity to speak with people who lived thru WW 1 and WW 2 in Europe... or those who had been alive and experienced the fall of Czarist Russia, or lived thru the Iron Curtain, after WW2 in Eastern Europe...
or had the luxury of speaking with many American soldiers who fought in WW 1, WW 2, Korea and Vietnam.. or French who lost French Indo China in the 50s, or Americans & Brits who were in French Indo China after the Japanese surrendered post WW2, and saw the rise of Ho Chi Minh.
Talked to folks that were there....from the time he was in Junior High

and then studied it all, both militarily and historically, and politically....

hence why I refer to the " it can't happen here syndrome"...

Lost Trail is lost... and probably one of our election period democRats...just like they are each time an election rolls around.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by shootem
It’s amazing Sherman managed to burn and pillage as much as he did after so many of his troops refused to fight non-combatants. sarcasm alert.

And that's how it plays out.

5 years before those sold here would not have done it.
War was declared, they saw buddies killed were shot and shot at themselves. Forced to live in crappy conditions......

So when they were told and realized that opposition soldiers were
being supported by the civilian population, they were more then willing
to use a scorched earth policy to stop it.

A bunch of cops and military would have serious reservations acting
against the citizenry. Some policy changes, uprisings, uniforms hurt, killed,
Maybe repercussions against a few family.....
They will turn like a wind vane!

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
There’s not going to be any one event.

They’re going to continue this messaging until it’s accepted as fact so nobody will speak out or protest in the future.

Trump voters are being made into the “unperson.”

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by deflave

They’re going to continue this messaging until it’s accepted as fact so nobody will speak out or protest in the future.

Very astute summary...

As an unperson... I withdraw all support that does not directly aid other unpersons.

I befriend and benefit ONLY unpersons.

If O'biden assumes heir apparent Achilles standing... I focus upon the heel.

So be it...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
There will be no “shooting war”. It will all be done anonymously through Cyber warfare. Those Alexa’s in your house know everything about you. The fact you’re on this forum has you on a number of lists. Your bills, your banking, your cell phone, and on and on. No one will be immune.

The only solace is that these people can’t plan their way out of a wet paper bag. Half the country are good guys. We’ll take care of it.

"A Republic, if you can keep it." ~ B. Franklin
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by CharlieFoxtrot
There will be no “shooting war”. It will all be done anonymously through Cyber warfare. Those Alexa’s in your house know everything about you. The fact you’re on this forum has you on a number of lists. Your bills, your banking, your cell phone, and on and on. No one will be immune.

The only solace is that these people can’t plan their way out of a wet paper bag. Half the country are good guys. We’ll take care of it.

You mean...

These fugging idiots don't outnumber me 1000:1?

I thought for a minute they had me.

I didn't know there were others outside of Virginia and WV that would resist communism...

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by deflave

The numbers showing up at MAGA rallies compared to anti-MAGA rallies make me believe it ain't going to happen. Although yes you're right, that's their 'plan'.
The more they preach their BS the stronger the MAGA's will get.
I'm surprised some antifa type loonie hasn't opened fire at a President Trump rally.

As said here before, 'someone' 'somewhere' is going to strike back at them, be it the media/alphabet agency/big lefty/few movie stars/etc. . They'll go nuts when it happens but it'll show them what can happen to a commie.
No doubt in my mind there are people out there with thoughts that go as far as planning to go ballistic on rioters and anybody that sides with them.

Years ago obama era, news outlet in Ft.Walton Bch. wrote some BS folks didn't like. Someone lobbed some tennis ball size railroad rocks into the employee parking spot which did a good bit of damage. They didn't make any more comments like that. < Everybody can be found...

over.

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Steve4102: Tell "they" to bring their lunches!
My heavy barrel AR-15 is NOW sighted in and I have a schitload of "boolits"!
MOLON LABE
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Do nothing old guys that are in bed by 10:00 after taking a handful of prescription pills. Nothing is going to happen.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by CharlieFoxtrot

That's when 'reverse' terrorism will start, Banks fire-bombed, Bills >utility trucks/buildings damaged, cell phone? verizon building riddled with bullets? You're 100% correct NO ONE IS IMMUNE. The People can take it as far as they want to go.

Posted by Bristoe
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

660 members (12344mag, 1234, 163bc, 06hunter59, 17CalFan, 160user, 64 invisible), 2,368 guests, and 1,227 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,621
Posts18,455,093
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.