Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Well, let's see..........biden, oboma, bush (both of 'em), carter. All half wits and/or nitwits.

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined.”

Patrick Henry
GB1

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Did You Know John Fetterman Pulled a Gun on a Black Man Going for a Jog?

By Clay Travis and Buck Sexton

September 12, 2022

Residents of the state of Pennsylvania should be familiar with this 2013 story of John Fetterman hearing what he imagined was gunfire, grabbin ga shotgun, and running down the first blackman he found.

Well, they were bottle rockets, not “automatic rifle shots,” and this innocent man was just out for a jog when Fetterman shoves a shotgun in his face.

It's amazing how the media just ignores this story since Fetterman is a democrat. If he was a republican they would have drummed him out of the race by now. When he ran for LG this story wasn't brought up then either because he's a democrat.

NRA Lifetime Endowment Member
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Dogslife57
Because the major cities and the majority of people that live there (and hence the majority of PA population) are Dems, and are unable to think for themselves. Blind party loyalty.
It would appear that way, but consider that these Major Cities are also heavily concentrated with Dominion and other Electronic voting machines. Rural areas don’t have the funds and still use paper, that could be a major factor in why they remain Red.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Good question.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
He hasn’t been elected yet. As another member posts, I’m also from the Alabama section of Pa. And proud to be. If that dimwit gets elected, it will be because of philthydelphia. Which I and most Pennsylvanians would be happy to give to New Jersey.

Home Of The Mollies
IC B2

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Yoder409
How ????

James Carville said, "Pennsylvania is Philadelphia in the east and Pittsburgh in the west with Alabama in between.”

TRUTH.

Of 67 Pennsylvania counties, only 13 of them went to Biden in 2020........ Allegheny (Pittsburgh), Erie, Center (Penn State Univ academia), Philadelphia and several suburban Philly counties. In other words........all the inner city people who are on the take and looking to suck the gubmint teat.

Theres's a WHOOOOOLE lotta "Alabamans" in the middle whose votes are massively cancelled out.

^^^This. Even the formerly hard core Dem anthracite coal region of PA went all in for Trump and the Republican party since 2016. Its the free sheit groids and white guilt liberals in and around Philtydelphia and Pittsburgh that cancel the rest of the states votes....and the WELL practiced organized Dem election cheating in those cities as well.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Same way they elected ‘the most popular President in history’

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The same comparison. Washington and New Yak get a few bus loads of WETS. it’s the end of the world. These folks are living a different reaiity than I am. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The Washington Post’s editorial board says senate candidate John Fetterman hasn’t been forthcoming about lingering issues from his stroke and is now calling for the Democrat to release his medical records for independent review.

When you lose WAPO you're on the verge of destruction.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by SAM50
He hasn’t been elected yet. As another member posts, I’m also from the Alabama section of Pa. And proud to be. If that dimwit gets elected, it will be because of philthydelphia. Which I and most Pennsylvanians would be happy to give to New Jersey.
You are exactly correct this guy is just what he looks like Better suited to mugging a old lady than walking the halls of congress. The Republican party had best get their head out of their ass and go all in on defeating this douchebag.

There are no problems that cannot be resolved by the suitable application of high explosive.
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Philly and Pittsburgh arre full of gimme dats.

Dumb and dumber.

Simple.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by SCRooster

That dude wreaks stupid.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
What a fat smelly fugg, look at that diabeedus neck roll.
Lol

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
SCrooster: There are a LOT of worthless, pathetic, anti-American candidates in the demonrat party!
SADLY there are also a LOT of worthless, pathetic, anti-American VOTERS in Pennsylvania (and in America!).
That is how.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Raferman
What a fat smelly fugg, look at that diabeedus neck roll.
Lol

Uh, that’s a goiter or a big ass cyst like you see on Dr. pimple Popper.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Pashooter
Originally Posted by SAM50
You are exactly correct this guy is just what he looks like Better suited to mugging a old lady than walking the halls of congress. The Republican party had best get their head out of their ass and go all in on defeating this douchebag.

This.

And everybody better be breathing fire down Rinos' throats.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
F
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
F
We Conservatives, are simply outnumbered in PA. 500k more Dems than Republicans, and 1.2 million Independents, whom will swing left with each passing breeze. Wasn't until Trump ran in '16, that I heard of Indies voting R, and that may have been because of Anti Clinton vote. Fetterman, who reminds me of an ,"Evil Shrek," is a pure South American Solialist, just listen to his wife, the stroke deal is a political ploy!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Fetterman is playing the role of regular hard working union guy vs the Hollywood doctor. He is worse than bernie sanders and lizzy warren combined. Philly, Pittsburgh, Penn State, Erie and Scranton are all commie hotspots. White guilt propaganda has poisoned many weak-minded husks and the gimme, gimme do nothings crowd make up the rest. 90% of the area map votes Republican yet those big population cities overrule us almost every time. I have heard of some fetterman supporters locally who buy his good ol' boy crap.

But Oz is no good deal for us either. He is a Rino like romney and cheney. We are screwed no matter which way it goes but Oz is the lesser of the evil. I will do my part and vote Oz but I won't like it and neither will you.

I really have little hope left my voting will save the country. Most of the established Republicans are gutless and I expect it will be just more of the same when/if the get power again.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by marktheshark
..........Its the free sheit groids and white guilt liberals in and around Philtydelphia and Pittsburgh that cancel the rest of the states votes....and the WELL practiced organized Dem election cheating in those cities as well.

The Dem cheating and 105% precinct turnouts in Philly were a thing LOOONNNNG before Dominion machines.

Wollen nicht krank dein feind. Planen es.
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
All true but you left out Wilkes-Barre and Luzerne county, a lot of fefties there too. That's why sleepy joe went there a few weeks ago. The fake news said that there were about 700 people there to hear his speech, which is a LIE. My state trooper buddy was there (security detail) and he said 150 tops. A few day's later President Trump was in the same city and had 12,000 people inside the packed arena and just as many outside

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

345 members (10gaugemag, 264mag, 16penny, 1beaver_shooter, 222ND, 17CalFan, 45 invisible), 2,788 guests, and 1,077 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,277
Posts18,467,599
Members73,927
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.