Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Don't know about that .22 not shooting better than 3 MOA, Tyrone. When your not shooting any further from here to your big toe just about any ammo will group pretty good. Especially off a good solid rest and of course not in any kind of competition, where your nerves wouldn't come into play. I guess some people are happy with just casual plinking, so they can go on the internet and blow what an awesome shooter they are. I just don't know what drives people to do that? Is it drugs, alcohol, twisted mind, ego, maybe they were molested as a child.

BP-B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You Hilariously STUPID Fhuqks,couldn't summons a FIRST Fhuqking Clue...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

I cited plainly several times,that you CLUELESS Kchunts should abandon ALL attempts about wares that actually exist and stick with your Day Dreaming Delusions instead. Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you two can "afford" to "contribute". Keep extolling your very WELL founded Insecurities and I'll simply fuel 'em,with wares that exist. Hint.

Pardon my simply shooting it all,as you "get" to read about it and race one another,to gawk the Splendid Pixels. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
^^^^Not impressed. Clean your brass. Brasso then vibrate. Hint.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Jane,

There's zero need to reiterate,that someone with your "means","abilities" and "comprehension",should know better than to TRY and talk about ANYTHING Firearms or Outdoors related...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I cited plainly several times,that you CLUELESS Kchunts should abandon ALL attempts about wares that actually exist and stick with your Day Dreaming Delusions instead. Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you two can "afford" to "contribute". Keep extolling your very WELL founded Insecurities and I'll simply fuel 'em,with wares that exist. Hint.

It is funnier than fhuqk,that neither of you gals have ever seen a box of 22LR fodder in the Real World,let alone subtend same to OEM Signature packaging. Google as you MUST. Hint.

Pardon my simply shooting it all,as you "get" to read about it and race one another,to gawk the Splendid Pixels. Hint.

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
All that high dollar equipment and that's the best you can do? Maybe you could do better off hand. Hint! Laughing!

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Jane,

22LR's are VERY "tricky" and you can almost ID one by yourself...you "lucky" Kchunt. ALMOST. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You did "great" with Anschutz too. Hint.

You Whining Brokedick CLUELESS Kchunts are a fhuqking HOOT! I cited plainly several times,that you CLUELESS Kchunts should abandon ALL attempts about wares that actually exist and stick with your Day Dreaming Delusions instead. Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you two can "afford" to "contribute". Keep extolling your very WELL founded Insecurities and I'll simply fuel 'em,with wares that exist. Hint.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Sctick pixels up yer ahole, pretty gawdamn waste of cyber fugkery.

For those without thumbs, it's s Garden fookin Island, not Hawaii
J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Stick, You are fighting a battle on two fronts, here on the Silhouette thread and one on the Campfire thread. Well from what I've seen only one person thinks your a prince, and that's you. Your lucky your living right now instead of the future. In the future you would be taken out and shot for stealing air. Theft of oxygen, bang!. Hey would you do us a favor Stick? The next time Biden says something that is totally incoherent, could you tell us what he's talking about? You two seem to speak the same language.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Joan,

You likely shouldn't be talking to Jane like that,because just like you,she's doing the BEST she can with what incredibly little she "has" to "work" with...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!? Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Perhaps give thought to throwing in with her and Trybone,so you dolts can align THE Twatly Trifecta and keep things "fair". Hint.

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for TRYING Though.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..................

Jane,

Very GOOD call to abandon all things The Rifle and fixate your Estrogen Levels instead...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Might I suggest (3) Midol and 1000cc's of Vagisil in your usual locations? Hint.

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
I don't know what those rails weigh Stick, but by your pics you might be close to that 10lb 2oz limit for Standard rifle, but I guess it don't really matter, your not going to do anything with them, but plink in your backyard anyway. Make some videos of you blasting away on them Amazon targets!

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Jane,

You don't know anything and obliviously wish to quantify same,by doing your BEST...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Sub 2-ounces isn't as "heavy" as it seems. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Ok Sticky, This is going to be my last post tonight. I'll school you a little bit on that Kimber HS that you had a pic of. I don't know you you pulled the pic off the internet or not but here goes. First Wigger told me that Kimber brought him in on the stock design. Second the first few they made the barrels were Shilen barrels, and those are the ones that shoot. Soon after some bean counter figured that they could save money by making their own barrels, and the quality just wasn't there. A fellow by the name of Ed Slagel bought on of them and he said he couldn't get his to hit a chicken off the bench with Eley black box ammo. Ed called Kimber and they blew him off like he was just a casual shooter. Then he talked to someone at Kimber and he told them who he was (the S in H&S stocks), he recommended that they get up with Bill Atkinson ( from the old A&M gun works) and get their problems with their barrels straightened out. I guess after that the bean counters won out and they stopped production on the rifle. I've had two myself. One shot and one didn't.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Jane,

You can nearly tell the difference between a 22LR and a 17 Whizzum by yourself...you "lucky" kchunt. ALMOST. Hint. Congratulations?!?

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Jim270
Ok Sticky, This is going to be my last post tonight. I'll school you a little bit on that Kimber HS that you had a pic of. I don't know you you pulled the pic off the internet or not but here goes. First Wigger told me that Kimber brought him in on the stock design. Second the first few they made the barrels were Shilen barrels, and those are the ones that shoot. Soon after some bean counter figured that they could save money by making their own barrels, and the quality just wasn't there. A fellow by the name of Ed Slagel bought on of them and he said he couldn't get his to hit a chicken off the bench with Eley black box ammo. Ed called Kimber and they blew him off like he was just a casual shooter. Then he talked to someone at Kimber and he told them who he was (the S in H&S stocks), he recommended that they get up with Bill Atkinson ( from the old A&M gun works) and get their problems with their barrels straightened out. I guess after that the bean counters won out and they stopped production on the rifle. I've had two myself. One shot and one didn't.
I shot one of the Kimber HS for several years. I was lucky enough mine shot quite well but many others that got one had a hard time with them. They were kind of known to be hit and miss in this area.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
I shot one of the Kimber HS for several years. I was lucky enough mine shot quite well but many others that got one had a hard time with them. They were kind of known to be hit and miss in this area.[/quote]

Larry, Are you going to get on a silhouette thread and actually talk something about shooting and not posting up pics of fish and everything else that has nothing to do with silhouette? Are you still shooting Snakes Regional in Wright City?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Jane,

You don't know anything and obliviously wish to quantify same,by doing your BEST...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Hey Sticky, posting up pics of cleaning equipment has nothing to do with silhouette shooting. That match that I just ask Larry about. The NRA Regional held at the St. Louis Bench rest Club at Wright City, Mo. Well I've shot that match 9 times. Snake the match director, used to give out little coin disks for the top three places, gold, silver and bronze, kinda like the Olympics. I've metaled 8 of the 9 times I was there, one silver, and 7 bronze. Going up against O'Neill, Bonner, and Flint is kinda tough. Post up any match that you have been to Sticky. I don't think you can. Any match results with your name on it? Any hardware to post up?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Jane,

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Oh come on Sticky tell us about 1 match that you have shot. Your going to have to focus a little bit, but somewhere in that pea size brain you have a small light that is trying shine through. 1 match that's all I'm asking.

Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
118 members (6mmCreedmoor, 257 mag, 160user, 35, 6mmbrfan, 10Glocks, 14 invisible), 1,777 guests, and 827 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,728
Posts18,400,776
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.