Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
T
Tarkio Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
T
Wondering if there has been any changes or indications that the vax requirement for entry to Canada might be loosening?

Would really like to get back up.

Montana MOFO
BP-B2

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Go to ArriveCan site and read about the 10 day quarantine.

E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
The update is that the libs in Canada are just as stupid as those in the USA. Enough said. Edk

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Vaccine requirements are due to expire soon—not sure exactly when and it’s really hard to find out with google. I would think we will know in a few days if they are to be extended.
The new Conservative leader has called for them to be abandoned but Trudeau is like a petulant little child and may have them extended.

T
Tarkio Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by kkahmann
Vaccine requirements are due to expire soon—not sure exactly when and it’s really hard to find out with google. I would think we will know in a few days if they are to be extended.
The new Conservative leader has called for them to be abandoned but Trudeau is like a petulant little child and may have them extended.

My recollection from this summer was that when they were extended, it was through early September. Which is why I thought there was maybe news out there now.

Let's hope they can start using some logic in their thought process and not stick with the same to keep themselves from looking foolish.

Montana MOFO
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Tarkio;
Good morning sir, I trust the day is behaving for you so far and you're well.

As my cyber friend to the east kkahmann has suggested, Crown Prince Shiny Pony is absolutely like a petulant child in many ways.

While I'm reluctant to speculate on what might be going on in his mind, it has to be weighing heavily upon him that the new Conservative leader has been elected with a previously unheard of majority of support. That coupled with some open moves by Saskatchewan and Alberta to distance/disconnect themselves from some of the Federal programs "might" have a savvy or even less than comatose politician to take notice.

We've also heard anonymous sources from within the Federal Libs making noise that they're hearing from constituents that the party has gone "too woke", so there is that pressure too.

All that said, in my view PM Socks is on a mission to transform our once great country into his - and/or his masters' - vision of a utopian woke paradise. If that's the case he/they will double down.

The political battle lines have been drawn over the past year with the new Conservative Leader being diametrically opposed to many if not most of Sock's vision.

Socks has the legacy media bought, paid for and whipped to a frenzy attacking the new leader already. That's not nothing.

That said, more than 50% of Canadians - who would participate in a poll and that alone is saying something - have said they no longer trust Canadian legacy media to give non biased reporting and go to other sources for their news.

On a bunch of levels we're playing for all the marbles up here Tarkio is what I'm attempting to articulate.

It's interesting times to be alive anyways sir, truly on both sides of the medicine line from what I can gather.

Regardless I do hope you can get back up here for sure and wish you good luck on all your hunts this fall.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
I read the 1st article today on Toronto Star newspaper that liberal cabinet members are urging Trudeau to let the mandates on the border and ArriveCan app to die on Sept 21.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
Thanks Karl, it's past due!

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
Any idea how many millions Canada has lost over that BS?

G
GRF Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Wabigon; in his time in office "PM sparkle socks" as BC30Cal has wisely referred to Trudeau as, has cost the Canadian economy hundreds of billions of dollars on a variety of fronts. Trudeau needs to go. The vaccine / border requirements at this point in time are 100% ridiculous.

IC B3

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by wabigoon

Far less than the US has lost.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Prevented me from buying an unloading auger for my combine from Medicine Hat Tractor Salvage.

They said they would try to ship it down to me.....never called back.

I am MAGA.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

My friend sold their beach cabin and property for several million to a Canadian family so the non-resident taxes which were 6 figures each year are no longer collected. They bought a beautiful summer place on Lopez Island so their money came back home.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by EdM

Far less than the US has lost wasted.

I fixed it for you.

"Full time night woman? I never could find no tracks on a woman's heart. I packed me a squaw for ten year, Pilgrim. Cheyenne, she were, and the meanest bitch that ever balled for beads."
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Taxes will be collected regardless of who owns it.

Jim

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
1OntarioJim;
Good afternoon to you sir, I hope you're getting the weather you all need out east and you and those who matter to you are well.

Regarding the property tax structure here - in our part of BC - there's a "standard" amount levied with a "regular" home owner grant which means it must be your usual place of residence.

If it's not that, then the taxes go up about 25% - again here.

There's also a tariff added to properties above $2million, which I believe is another partial percent, but isn't nothing.

If I'm not wrong that would be the non resident taxes Aces was referring to.

All the best and good luck on your hunts this fall.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
Like the Beach Boys, Wouldn't it be nice if we could wakeup, in the morning when all this is over!

W
WMR Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Like the Beach Boys, Wouldn't it be nice if we could wakeup, in the morning when all this is over!

Maybe just be glad to wake up in the morning 😳. Even THAT is never a guarantee!

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
The Toronto Sun newspaper is reporting this morning that the ‘Order in Council’ which authorizes the vaccine mandate, will be allowed to die on September 30.
It’s called the ‘Pollivier effect’ but I think we owe a big ‘Thank You’ to the truckers. Also, before Twitter shut it down, hashtag #@Trudeaumustgo, had over half a million responses.

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
94 members (160user, 35, 308ld, 338reddog, 257_X_50, 10gaugemag, 9 invisible), 1,657 guests, and 758 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,728
Posts18,400,766
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.