Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Jane,

22LR's are VERY "tricky" and you can almost ID one by yourself...you "lucky" Kchunt. ALMOST. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You did "great" with Anschutz too. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Telling a 22LR from a 17 Whizzum is "tricky" too. Hint.

Pardon my simply shooting it all,as you "get" to read about it and race one another,to gawk the Splendid Pixels. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
You posted this one up^^last night, pull yourself out of that bottle Stick. Well you have pics of nice rifles, unless you pulled them off the internet, if there are indeed yours, you must have some cash, but having nice rifles, and it don't matter how much money you have, it's not going to make you a better shooter. So here's what it boils down to you have cash in your pocket, some fine rifles in one hand and your peepee in the other as far as silhouette goes. You got in a lane you had no business being in, and you got called out, and you can't back any of it up.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Jane,

22LR's are VERY "tricky" and you can almost ID one by yourself...you "lucky" Kchunt. ALMOST. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Telling a 22LR from a 17 Whizzum is "tricky" too. Hint.

I enjoy your MAXIMUM Retardation and you are of course welcome to all of the slack,you "think" you can "handle". You are doing "GREAT!". Hint.

PLEASE keep Whining aloud in your High Pitched Nasal Whine and Hissying your Fit and I'll simply fuel said Insecurities,with wares that actually exist. You Google Gals are a fhuqking HOOT! Hint.

Pardon my simply shooting it all,as you "get" to read about it and race one another,to gawk the Splendid Pixels. You better summons a LOT more help,in order to keep things "fair". Hint.

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Fug Stick lives in a little ranch house next to a fish packing factory. He doesn't have room to keep everything he posts, unless his house is packed to the ceiling with little paths through it.

Politics is War by Other Means
J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Stick, Ebay usually has everything for sale. Have you looked on there for some stickers to put on your scope, so you can be a real silhouette shooter? Let's not forget about those 5 and 10 in a row pins. You'll want plenty of them. You know even if you just show up to watch a match you will want to have enough pins on you to look like Audie Murphy. The more seasoned shooters might have a pin or two, or a grand slam pined to them, but that's it. Got any grand slams Stick?

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Trybone,

Be sure to keep extolling how someone with your "means","abilities" and "comprehension" are devoid the tools,to even begin to fathom the magnitude...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You Brokedick Melting Snowflakes bolted together,couldn't tell the difference between 22LR and 17 Whizzum. That is rather "impressive" and only because you CLUELESS Kchunts are doing your BEST. Hint.

No fhuqking wonder,you GOTTA steal things. Hint.

You Whining Brokedick CLUELESS Kchunts are a fhuqking HOOT! I cited plainly several times,that you CLUELESS Kchunts should abandon ALL attempts about wares that actually exist and stick with your Day Dreaming Delusions instead. Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you two can "afford" to "contribute". Keep extolling your very WELL founded Insecurities and I'll simply fuel 'em,with wares that exist. Hint.

Pardon my simply shooting it all,as you "get" to read about it and race one another,to gawk the Splendid Pixels. You better summons a LOT more help,in order to keep things "fair". Hint.

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Stick, who other than a drunk would post a 17 Whizzen or whatever you want to call it on a silhouette thread? Those are not legal for silhouette, but if all you do is plink in your backyard they are fine. You seem to be fairly sober enough to post some pics at this time. Do you have any pics of anything that you have done with silhouette. Now focus now Stick really focus. Not pics of ammo, guns, fish, cameras, or anything else. Something that has to do with silhouette. Match results, any trophies that you have won (ha). Focus Stick, focus real hard!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Jane,

"Identifying" a 22LR from a 17 Whizzum is "tricky" too,even with help from someone as STUPID as you. Hint.

Your Rimfire Tumbling "Tips" are fhuqking EPIC Hilarity too. Hint.

PLEASE keep Whining aloud in your High Pitched Nasal Whine and Hissying your Fit and I'll simply fuel said Insecurities,with wares that actually exist. You Google Gals are a fhuqking HOOT! Hint.

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
I keep hoping for some more smallbore silhouette discussion but there seems to be little forthcoming.
We have a club shoot coming up this weekend and it will be the first I've been able to attend for two months. Attendance at our club matches has been severely impacted by covid restrictions. We have three or four of the top shooters in the country and they have been unable to attend a match all summer.
I shoot at the double A level (triple A in one class; where I will never win again!) in smallbore and double A in highpower as well. I will probably skip the highpower this weekend. I bruised some ribs in a fall the other day and might not appreciate the recoil (full disclosure, the fall was from my Kawasaki dirt bike. I may be getting too old for this). I'll see what Saturday is like. Right now, I'm having trouble holding the old Model 52.
I find it a bit relaxing to not have to worry so much about rifle tuning and loading techniques as I did when I was shooting "F" class and BR. Rifle fit and balance is as important than precision. Shooter ability trumps everything.
In a way, I find silhouette to be a lot like shooting free throws in basketball (where I enjoyed about the same success rate). It is frustrating but can be satisfying at the same time.
As for Big Schtick, he should shoot some sort of competition, any kind, and perhaps he does. It would lend some credibility to his rants and would add some purpose to his purchases. GD

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
DumbDog,

At least you have your Imagination and Pretend...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon reality and wares that actually exist,as being a "rant" in your Delusional Dumbfhuqktitude. Read that again. Now one more time. HINT.

Keep Whining ladies,as it sure is fhuqking soothing. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

IC B3

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Hey Stick, Those Annie's that you keep posting a pic of are pretty much no longer a thing. Just about any shooter that is grabbing any hardware, has put their 54.18 action in either a Pharr or Wooster stock with an aftermarket barrel of some sorts, and are shooting both classes with it. I wonder with all that fancy equipment you post pics of, why you haven't done that? Kinda like that blue stock rifle that you post pics with, but I think that pistol grip hangs a little to far down to fit any NRA legal requirement, and I don't think the fore end would pass either, but if your just banging away in your backyard it's ok!

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Greydog, Sorry for ruining a silhouette thread, but I just have no tolerance for blowhards. Stick having all those fancy rifles is like camping on the side of the road, never leaving your truck and calling it hunting.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Jane,

"Identifying" a 22LR from a 17 Whizzum is "tricky" too,even with help from someone as STUPID as you. Hint.

How long do you typically tumble Rimfire Fodder? Hint.

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
This idiot keeps posting pictures of rifles, dead birds, fish, cameras, targets and ammo that has nothing to do with silhouette and he wants everyone to think that he has shot silhouette, but he can't post up any info from shooting just one match. You be the judge!

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Jim270
I shot one of the Kimber HS for several years. I was lucky enough mine shot quite well but many others that got one had a hard time with them. They were kind of known to be hit and miss in this area.

Larry, Are you going to get on a silhouette thread and actually talk something about shooting and not posting up pics of fish and everything else that has nothing to do with silhouette? Are you still shooting Snakes Regional in Wright City?[/quote]
I haven't made it to St Louis for a couple of 3 years. I've slowed down a lot. I lost my father unexpectedly and still running excavation company and the farm so time is kind of a premium although the desires to get there is real. I used to make it to wright City and then the Tulsa quite often I need to get that on the to-do list for sure. I'll try to put a picture in the next couple days here of my current silhouette rifle with custom barrel 40x.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Jane,

I know it ain't very "fair",that The Splendors simply overwhelm your "means","abilities" and "comprehension",if only because you are forced to suffer being you and you can't begin to fhuqking fathom the magnitude. At least Whining your Vagina Monolgue is free,as is Hissying your Fit! Again,you might want to consider holding your breath,flapping your Fairy Wings and stomping your feet,for the MAXIMUM "effect" of your meltdown. HINT.

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Match results, classification, anything you have won. A participation award?

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Insignificant Schtick is out hard charging today.
Every time he goes to do something that a sloth might see productive, the alarm on the old clickety clack goes off telling him a reply is in desperate need of rambling.

Meanwhile, the rest of us are actually outside getting something done.

Photoshop a notepad with today's date to a 5 year old picture to make the few deceived think there is but a thread of credibility.

Most won't see it anyhow.

That's what IGNORE does.

Fughginnn Laffinn

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Jane,

Just this morning alone,I've Won your EVERY thought,notion and all 17 of your IQ Points,less trying...you "lucky" kchunt. Send me your addy and I'll mail you a pair of dirty under shorts,to tuck under your pillow,so you can DREAM about me too. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I know it ain't very "fair",that The Splendors simply overwhelm your "means","abilities" and "comprehension",if only because you are forced to suffer being you and you can't begin to fhuqking fathom the magnitude. At least Whining your Vagina Monolgue is free,as is Hissying your Fit! Again,you might want to consider holding your breath,flapping your Fairy Wings and stomping your feet,for the MAXIMUM "effect" of your meltdown. You certainly are a Needy Brokedick Crying Kchunt,as you try mightily,to "live" vicariously. HINT.

KenBitchAgain,

She NEEDS your "prowess",as your High Pitched Whine is just simply fhuqking exceptional...you "lucky" kchunt. hint. Congratulations?!?

Be sure to "convince" yourself,of the things you MOST need to hear,to "salve" your copious and very WELL founded Insecurities. Perhaps you gals can duel for THE Tiara,for "bragging" rights on who thinks about me the most?!? HINT.

It's VERY "intimidating" when you gals MAGICALLY transform your Do NOTHING Drooling Dumbfhuqktitude,into a "we" or an "us". Even you know how fhuqking HILARIOUS,you are. HINT.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..................

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Internet Blowhard^^^^^^^^

Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

560 members (1eyedmule, 12344mag, 222ND, 2003and2013, 10Glocks, 163bc, 64 invisible), 2,572 guests, and 1,272 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,675
Posts18,456,159
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.