Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
What a waste. one guy is on the edge of lunacy, then drags the others into the schtickup pigpen and everyone just wallers around as if there is going to be some worthwhile outcome.
One guy claims he gets laid on occasion, but doesn't provide any pictures of same.. at least schtickup posts some pics... probably copy and paste as that is the majority of his replies... nothing new with Larry. Laffin

For those without thumbs, it's s Garden fookin Island, not Hawaii
BP-B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Jane,

Don't be too hard on poor poor(literally) KenBitchAgain,as she's made a DARING "stance" and proclaimed Imaginary Pretend Ignore...the "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You are going to need a LOT fhuqking more "HELP DESPERATELY Needed!!!" signs,to keep schit anywhere near fair. Not that I'm slighting KenBitchAgain's "abilities",because nobody can "make" her out to be a Bigger Piece Of Lying Fhuqking Schit,than she can. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

You Melting Snowflake Professional "Victims" are a RIOT!!! Hint.

Fhuqking Laughing!................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
[quote=johnn]What a waste. one guy is on the edge of lunacy

Do you see a problem with shoving him over the edge?

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by Jim270
[quote=johnn]What a waste. one guy is on the edge of lunacy

Do you see a problem with shoving him over the edge?
Haha, good luck, I have heard in person he is a engaging polite person, his interweb persona is horse of another color. I doubt he has it in him to back down. It rains alot in SE, boredom sets in.

For those without thumbs, it's s Garden fookin Island, not Hawaii
J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Hey Johnn, One final question. Did you come to that assessment with any professional certification, or are you going just by his post?

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Jane,

It's your Imagination,simply Pretend with it as you MUST...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Gonna edge some Krunchenticker 264 Kreedmire and dabble run out with a couple/few different Seaters,for Rapid Ruttitude. 120 BTHP's of course. Google as you must. Hint.

Trybone will steal the pic,KenBitchAgain will be pissed that it's seconds old and you'll crane your pencil neck and gawk with crossed-eyes,as you Google a FIRST Fhuqking Clue. Hint.

You Melting Snowflake Professional "Victims" are a RIOT!!! Might you have a tally,on how many times you've thought about me today and what I was wearing in your visions? Hint.

Fhuqking Laughing!................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Hey 'Stick,
When you address a post to me, please do better than to photoshop a pic. Nobody will believe a picture with blue skies and dry rocks comes from Paradise! Actually, it's raining hard enough here, right now, if I look out at the garden gnome and squint a little, it's like I'm looking at you in your natural environment! Do better on the pics. They are the only reason I look at your posts. GD

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
DumbDog,

I've been on a tear,trying to get loaded wayyyyyy ahead for THE November To Remember. My part-time job is fair to middlin' and I only get 29 weeks a year of vacation, 6 weeks of which I've slated to Ruttitude. "Trouble" is I keep getting all these new rifles in the Mail,along with scopes and a plethora of other wares and it takes time to sort,assemble and gun come-ups. Hint.

Pardon my pixels bing so fhuqking AWESOME,it ain't even close to fair...if only to the chagrin of Crying CLUELESS Kchunts the World over. I can't even keeo the Salmon out of the front fhuqking yard! Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...................

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Sounds like a sad situation, for sure. Well, be sure and get plenty of pics (none of that photoshop crap). Right now, I don't know that I can pull the trigger on any of the hunting guns. For sure, the 338 is staying in the rack for now.
I don't even have a real job anymore. Sometimes, I have nightmares where I have to get up and go to work.
So, when you do try to stand up and shoot some of those silhouettes with one of your .22's, how do you do? Or do you just give up and shoot from a rest? GD

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
DumbDog,

I simply shoot daily and in a magnitude you Hilarious CLUELESS Fhuqktards,can't even begin to fhuqking fathom. I've a "hunch" that I "get by" on my hind legs,much of which is rightly Legendary. Hint.

If time allows,I'll upload some pics from last week,with Caribou butting heads and peeling velvet,in decent light. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

IC B3

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
There are some real good shooters from Washington, Montana, California, Arizona, Colorado, Pennsylvania, some of those places have turned out National Champions. I have not heard of one shooter from Alaska. Has anyone else? "Legendary", Laughing!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Jane,

Just this morning alone,I've Won your EVERY thought,notion and all 17 of your IQ Points,less trying...you "lucky" kchunt. Send me your addy and I'll mail you a pair of dirty under shorts,to tuck under your pillow,so you can DREAM about me too. Hint. Congratulations?!?

22LR's are VERY "tricky" and you can almost ID one by yourself...you "lucky" Kchunt. ALMOST. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You did "great" with Anschutz too. Hint.

"Identifying" a 22LR from a 17 Whizzum is "tricky" too,even with help from someone as STUPID as you. Hint.

How long do you typically tumble Rimfire Fodder? Hint.

PLEASE keep Whining aloud in your High Pitched Nasal Whine and Hissying your Fit and I'll simply fuel said Insecurities,with wares that actually exist. You Google Gals are a fhuqking HOOT! Hint.

Pardon my simply shooting it all,as you "get" to read about it and race one another,to gawk the Splendid Pixels. You better summons a LOT more help,in order to keep things "fair". Hint.

I know it ain't very "fair",that The Splendors simply overwhelm your "means","abilities" and "comprehension",if only because you are forced to suffer being you and you can't begin to fhuqking fathom the magnitude. At least Whining your Vagina Monolgue is free,as is Hissying your Fit! Again,you might want to consider holding your breath,flapping your Fairy Wings and stomping your feet,for the MAXIMUM "effect" of your meltdown. You certainly are a Needy Brokedick Crying Kchunt,as you try mightily,to "live" vicariously. HINT.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.................

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
There are some real good shooters from Washington, Montana, California, Arizona, Colorado, Pennsylvania, some of those places have turned out National Champions. I have not heard of one shooter from Alaska. Has anyone else? "Legendary", Laughing!
Several have gone to that thing every four years.

What’s it called?

Um…. Oh yeah. It’s called the Olympics. A few have had to do a little bit of skiing with it. And some have shot at those clay flower pot thingys.

Hint…..

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Big Stick
DumbDog,
Pardon my pixels bing so fhuqking AWESOME

A fhuqking SUBJECTIVE statement.

Igitur quī dēsīderat pācem, præparet bellum
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by CopperSolid
Originally Posted by Big Stick
DumbDog,
Pardon my pixels bing so fhuqking AWESOME
A fhuqking SUBJECTIVE statement.
Being subjective don’t make it untrue.

Hint…..

😁😁

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I can't even keep the Salmonseses,out of the front fhuqking yard. Hint.

The neighbor's Dog keeps coming by. Hint.

Then it's mayhem. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
What’s it called?

Um…. Oh yeah. It’s called the Olympics. A few have had to do a little bit of skiing with it. And some have shot at those clay flower pot thingys.

Hint…..[/quote]

I see your from Alaska, so I'm going to have to break this down. This is a Small Bore Rifle Silhouette thread. We are talking about silhouette. Silhouette is not an Olympic sport. Do you know any one in Alaska that can slay some steel, or do all of them post pics of fish?

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
What’s it called?

Hint…..

I see your from Alaska, so I'm going to have to break this down. This is a Small Bore Rifle Silhouette thread. We are talking about silhouette. Silhouette is not an Olympic sport. Do you know any one in Alaska that can slay some steel, or do all of them post pics of fish?
You’re.

The thread has had twists and turns and typically has not stayed on the thread title.

If you will look at what I quoted of your’s, you might notice no specific reference to SB silhouette.

Just wanted to disabuse you of any notion that folks in AK cannot shoot, regardless of the discipline.

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Anybody can buy a rifle.

Nobody can buy a silo win.

Fug Stick has some messed up values.

Politics is War by Other Means
J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
The thread has had twists and turns and typically has not stayed on the thread title.

If you will look at what I quoted of your’s, you might notice no specific reference to SB silhouette.

Just wanted to disabuse you of any notion that folks in AK cannot shoot, regardless of the discipline.[/quote]

Gotcha, Yes I know The University of Alaska has a shooting team that has produced some good shooters. I had a bud that was there for a short while. Did you catch my last question? Can you give me a name of a silhouette shooter from Alaska that is capable of going to a big match anywhere in the country and winning? Not some local match where 6 people might show up.

Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
831 members (06hunter59, 01Foreman400, 10gaugeman, 1234, 12308300, 10gaugemag, 78 invisible), 3,268 guests, and 1,291 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,713
Posts18,400,305
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.