Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
M
MarkWV Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
PSA is having one on SALE.

$80 and it gets pretty good reviews. Enclosed assembly single stage, curved at 3.5#.

GB1

O
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
Try here---- https://www.opticsplanet.com/timney-triggers-triggers.html Search for the make and model and caliber of the firearm you want to replace the trigger .

Last edited by oldtimr1; 09/16/22.

The more I get to know people, the better I like dogs, life is short, eat dessert first.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
All day, every day...................tried & true, best for the money, especially with a lighter trigger spring.

Larue Tactical 2-stage

MM

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
$80 a pop if you get 5 of them.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
All day, every day...................tried & true, best for the money, especially with a lighter trigger spring.

Larue Tactical 2-stage

MM

I like a two stage......

I am MAGA.
IC B2

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M

Larue Tactical 2-stage

MM
Based on recommendations here, and a bit of research, I just got one to try and it's good stuff, excellent materials, machining and function.

Will be comparing between the LaRue NBT-2S , RRA NM, and a PSA Nickel Boron two-stage triggers. Haven't used them all enough to say much, however, it was after using the LaRue that I HAD to scrap a GI trigger where the PSA is now.

I really enjoy two-stage triggers on scoped rifles.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by MarkWV

$80 and it gets pretty good reviews. Enclosed assembly single stage, curved at 3.5#.
Nice tip, free shipping too.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

Nice tip, free shipping too.

That's a nice deal for sure. If it is comparable to the Rise Armament, it should be a pretty decent trigger. Between this and the Larue, I would probably give this a try. Personally not the biggest fan of the Larue.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Larue Tactical 2-stage

MM
Damn good trigger

Faster horses,Younger women,Older Whiskey,More money

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B

Probably not bad if you like single stage triggers. I usually just buy the RRA 2 stage varmint match trigger Right to Bear Arms always has on sale for $79.95

RRA 2 stage varmint match 3.5 pound trigger

Hard to wo wrong with that one and this company.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
IC B3

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Back when I built more... I would watch a movie and break-in an OEM trigger with a few thousand pulls and resets (just the lower). Bit of Flitz. Bit of stone sometimes.

I have never had a fancy trigger...

Some 700s triggers from 805... but never anything special.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
I have been running one of the PSA triggers in my S&W M&P 15-22 for several thousand rounds with zero problems. Rim fires are a good test of drop in triggers as they require more hammer force than center fires. The PSA unit is identical to the CMC trigger (made by them?)

D
Campfire Regular
Online Happy
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by oldtimr1
Try here---- https://www.opticsplanet.com/timney-triggers-triggers.html Search for the make and model and caliber of the firearm you want to replace the trigger .

If it was a $1, I wouldn't buy it from those lying ass thieves.

Optics Planet will never have anything I need.

NRA Endowed Patron Life Benefactor
GOA Life Member
TSRA Life Member
NSCA Life Member
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by Darryle

I agree..

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by Darryle

I agree..
After a CF backorder, I gave them a second, or possibly a third chance. Been about 12/12 perfect ever since. 😉

--- Kid Rock 2022

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'll take a CMC Flatty,whether in 22LR,17 Hummer,17 Whizzum,223,224 Grendel,243 Grendel,264 Grendel,243 Win or 308(pretty much my mainstay chamberings in '15/'10 frames,as I've multiples of each). Hint...........

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J

Larue Tactical 2-stage

MM
This is a great trigger, especially for the money, recently bought a Timney and believe the Laurue is smoother.

For those without thumbs, it's s Garden fookin Island, not Hawaii
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Larue Tactical 2-stage

MM

I like a two stage......

I guess everybody has different likes, for me I wouldn't have an AR with a 2 stage trigger. my favorite is a JP but for less money these work very well
Davidson Trigger

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
After a CF backorder, I gave them a second, or possibly a third chance. Been about 12/12 perfect ever since. 😉

Good to know...

I also had CFs from them.

They shine on Glock barrels... or at least used to...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Been using a lot of the LaRue MBT’s. Can’t find any reason to not like them. Lotsa good ones out there.

Semper Fi
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

606 members (1beaver_shooter, 1eyedmule, 1Akshooter, 10gaugemag, 1minute, 1936M71, 55 invisible), 2,330 guests, and 1,270 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,554
Posts18,453,633
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.