Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Originally Posted by BobMt
Originally Posted by Teal
Originally Posted by BeanMan
Quite honestly this country has far more important issues to solve than abortion.

Not to dead kids.

how would they know?.....if there is a god let him handle it when the time comes....then he can take his wrath out on the women..

the idea that you can tell anybody what they can do and cant do with their body is a losing proposition .....bob

You forget...it ain't just about the woman's own body.

RR....let god sort it out....who better to handle it...bob

BP-B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Quite honestly this country has far more important issues to solve than abortion.

Not to dead kids.

how would they know?.....if there is a god let him handle it when the time comes....then he can take his wrath out on the women..

the idea that you can tell anybody what they can do and cant do with their body is a losing proposition .....bob

No doubt that He'll sort many things out---those things we fail to sort out ourselves as we are charged to sort out. Our failings are many but we are on the carpet for them...but we don't just stand and watch evil overtake unless we are evil ourselves.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Sexual predation on children would be a perfect example. Would you be willing to just stand by and watch it proliferate?

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Not to dead kids.

And what about correct Constitutional law? Why should anyone care about your 1A and 2A rights when you yourself only pick and choose the parts of our Constitution that you care about.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
I don't see it this way. Most of the folks that are going to vote the red wave are already pro life

Sam......

IC B2

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Did I ever say that we need to go liberal?

I've been saying we Need to Hammer the real issues...inflation and crime. Pound that into heads full of mush.

The equating of big-C Conservatism with mere economics and surrendering social issues to the Left is what has gotten us to where we are and those social issues impact inflation and crime profoundly.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
The RNC, McConnell and McCarthy are tanking the Red Wave, this abortion issue is just misdirection, misdirection designed to supply their constituents with another reason why the Red Wave died other than Trump Republicans are the wrong kind of Republicans.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
G
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
G
I'm pro-life, but that doesn't mean I don't believe in exceptions for rape, incest and the health of the mother with certain rational and compassionate constraints. The Republicans and red states are overreaching on this one IMO and deserve to lose some support. Just as Dem's that push issues on the far left deserve to lose support from their Democratic base.

I have a wife and 2 teenage daughters and this issue directly impacts them. My lifelong support/vote for the Republican party isn't unconditional and guaranteed.

Most of us prefer our representatives play closer to the middle of the playing field, not the lunatic fringe of the far left or right. For me, that means fiscally conservative and socially moderate.

F
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
F
No- what's turning away the red wave is REALLY horribly run campaigns by R's that think "Biden is so bad, we have it in the bag".

In WI - Johnson might win but it will be close. Michaels is a damned idiot and running a lazier campaign than Walker did. Evers will win re-election easily. Neither Michaels nor Johnson has an effective ad campaign at all. Johnson won't even mention Evers in his. It's all about him.

Anyone polling "registered voters" at this time is doing it wrong - need to poll "likely" to get numbers.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

This in spades. The Republicans just need to be pressing on these issues hard. [bleep] up on abortion, the SC has settled that for now federally.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
When do we *not* have an election coming up?

Politics is War by Other Means
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gsganzer
I'm pro-life, but that doesn't mean I don't believe in exceptions for rape, incest and the health of the mother with certain rational and compassionate constraints. The Republicans and red states are overreaching on this one IMO and deserve to lose some support. Just as Dem's that push issues on the far left deserve to lose support from their Democratic base.

I have a wife and 2 teenage daughters and this issue directly impacts them. My lifelong support/vote for the Republican party isn't unconditional and guaranteed.

Most of us prefer our representatives play closer to the middle of the playing field, not the lunatic fringe of the far left or right. For me, that means fiscally conservative and socially moderate.
There is NOT ONE BILL that outlaws abortions in those cases.

Politics is War by Other Means
B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
what does it say in the constitution about abortion?....man has free will...I think that's what the bible says....bob

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Sexual predation on children would be a perfect example. Would you be willing to just stand by and watch it proliferate?

apples to oranges.....bob

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
My body my choice.

Oh wait.....

Piss on you women and your unwanted pregnancies.

I don't care.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by tzone
Originally Posted by granitestate1
It does not matter if you are for it or against it, it isn't a fundamental right.

That may be the case but that’s not the way women will vote.

THIS

1/2 the women are completely irrational.

The others are just often irrational.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by luv2safari
The SCOTUS decision prior to the elections could stop the Red Wave we all want. It has races that shouldn't be close in statistical ties now.

If not for abortion hysteria here in NV (which has abortion as a right in the State Constitution) the little fat RINO GOP candidate for Governor would be way ahead of Schitzlax. GOP Laxalt would be ahead enough to unseat Cortez-Mastos.

Both of these races are now dead heats, and abortion hysteria is directly to blame. The Demonrats are hammering it, and it's working.

Uh-huh.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Turn off CNN and learn some facts.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Paul_M
Oh and Miss Lindsey isn't helping with stirring more abortion angst this close to the mid terms.

Yep. He wanted to argue with Jesse Waters this week that it is never a bad time to be pro life. Except, to my knowledge, he hasn’t ever proposed pro life legislation when the R’s were in control of congress.

Reinforcing my theory that Mushmouth Mitch and Lindsey Grahamnesty don’t want to get off of the minority party gridlock gravy train. Then they would have to actually earn a paycheck.

Government is like a baby: An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other. - Ronald Reagan

For why should my freedom be judged by another man's conscience? - 1 Corinthians 10:29
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

apples to oranges.....bob

Wow.

I don't want to have a pissing match with you...there is too much division already...but, wow.

Don't be the darkness.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

You misspoke. If that is your position you are not pro-life. You are pro convenience. And fence-sitting is not something I promote or see as advancing the cause of liberty and Making America Great Again.

MAGA
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
673 members (1Akshooter, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 72 invisible), 3,196 guests, and 1,460 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,673
Posts18,399,532
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.