Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
The Real Hawkeye: You use your computer skills to get ahold of this tim ryan (whoever thefuck he is!) and tell him when he comes to SW Montana to bring hisfuckin lunch!
He's gonna be here a while!
I think less of you for distributing this specious (that means without merit or substance!) bullschit.
Hold intop the wind
VarmintGuy

GB1

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
It amazes me that, even at this late date, some people still don't understand what they're up against.

The left is referring to people on the right as Nazis, Fascists, White Supremacists.

,...and some people on the right don't understand the reasons those terms are used or the origin of the terms as they apply to Americans.

You're being demonized,..you're being portrayed as less than human.

It's not new. It's always been the first step.

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
The Real Hawkeye: You use your computer skills to get ahold of this tim ryan (whoever thefuck he is!) and tell him when he comes to SW Montana to bring hisfuckin lunch!
He's gonna be here a while!
I think less of you for distributing this specious (that means without merit or substance!) bullschit.
Hold intop the wind
VarmintGuy
You go from thinking I'm the greatest to thinking I stink about every other week, Varmint Guy. And that's for years. I've stopped caring what you think of me one week to the next. grin

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Keep poking the bear.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Not much uplifting at all with this.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

IC B2

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
https://study.com/learn/lesson/russian-revolution-propaganda-wwi-posters-art-slogans.html

Types and Techniques of Propaganda

Several techniques are used to spread propaganda. This section will only cover some of the major types that have been most commonly used.

Name-calling: This involves giving a person a label as a term of abuse without any merit or evidence. Examples include calling someone a Nazi, tree-hugger, fascist, capitalist (or communist), war-monger, racist, extremist, and right-reactionary.

O
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
O
Nothing will change until blood flows "Bridle Deep"...

U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
Looking forward to next round of BLM/ANTIFA riots.

Hope they burn every blue city to the ground.

Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid
Step out of line, the man come and take you away
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Fqk it, I accept his terms! We haven’t played commies and conservatives yet, not really…

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe
It amazes me that, even at this late date, some people still don't understand what they're up against.

The left is referring to people on the right as Nazis, Fascists, White Supremacists.

,...and some people on the right don't understand the reasons those terms are used or the origin of the terms as they apply to Americans.

Is that like when we call democrats communists.....?

Or is that different?

Just checking.

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
IC B3

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by SKane
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
There's a big difference between killing Republican people and killing a MOVEMENT. I know nothing about the guy but I don't see where he suggested they kill people.

Agreed.

Just TRH being an attention whore is all.....

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I suspect most of you would turn in your guns if directed to.

Maybe this is true, hell I don't know. But obviously you don't know me personally Jim. MAGA!!!

Last edited by DouginAlaska; 09/16/22.

Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Sycamore

Or is that different?

Just checking.
Some, like Bernie Sanders, ARE Communists. The left has a pretty strong attachment to Communist policies, as well. The right, on the other hand, are absolutely NOT fascists. They generally want the government to leave them and everyone else, the heck alone.

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by DouginAlaska
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I suspect most of you would turn in your guns if directed to.

Maybe this is true, hell I don't know. But obviously you don't know me personally Jim. MAGA!!!

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Sycamore

Or is that different?

Quite a few Democrats self identify as Communists. One of the most popular avatars on Democratic Underground is a pic of Karl Marx. Many Democrats are ignorant of actual Communist ideology, but their beliefs fall directly in line with Communism. In fact, I see no way that a contemporary leftist in America can be considered anything but a Communist. The Democratic leadership pretty much espouses old school Communism straight down the line. Whether those who accept it realize what it is or not makes no difference.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I was talking to someone who despises Trump and lives to show Trump supporters how bad he is.

I was telling him dangerous it was for Biden to talk about MAGA people as supporting a Semi Fascist and categorizing them as a threat.

He told me there were only about 10% of the conservatives that were truly "MAGA" and they they are the January 6th supporters, blah, blah, blah

about 2 weeks later he posted an article saying 2/3rd of registered republicans would vote for Trump even if he was convicted of a crime

I told him that equates to about 60m give or take a few million and I asked them if they voted for Trump are they Maga

his response "they are if they vote for him"

and that is how it gets started.

Biden declares MAGA enemy of the state but then clarifies what constitutes MAGA to keep him from inciting violence, but the people only hear MAGA and if you vote for Trump, you are MAGA.

In their mind voting for Trump is equivalent to insurrection

Last edited by KFWA; 09/17/22.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by MarkWV
We need to kill the communist movement and the liberal mindset.

We need too they trying to kill the MAGA movement we can't allow those Communist to do that, so we need to do what they trying to do.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by deflave
McConnell says the same schit just not in front of the microphone.

More proof their all part of the same Masters House..

This is not Barroom Talk ..

These are Officials of the Constitutional Government of the United State of America..

This kind of Nuanced Talk is a Sign of Undisciplined Rabble Rousers not officials of the Constitutional Republic..

That’s where we are ..

Stuck with Hacks that smell like Bananas.

Plantation USA..

People that give Timba the Lion no concern by his Speech will be Eaten by Him..

Mark these Words .. Eaten by Him..

Monkey Left the Oven Door Open

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
It's actually not so much Trump as it is the people who support Trump that they're scared of. The left doesn't actually believe that Trump supporters are fascists. But Trump supporters follow Trump because he challenged the D.C. machine during his campaign. (the D.C. machine includes many Republicans)

The D.C. machine is very unpopular with a big chunk of America,...and with the world in general.

It's starting to get very nervous,...and it's starting to make the world a very tense place because of it.

I think the next 18 months are going to be very interesting.

For one thing, Western Europe is going to have to decide if it wants to continue to support the D.C. machine and the consequences that come with doing so. Everybody over there is going to have to live through a winter first. But it's going to get very real to them about mid January.

V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Well...forget about all of this MAGA schit. Lol. For one thing...giving Trump the clearance (not to mention any of his family) and then him bringing Top Secret out of a GOV facility is a no-no. I keep reading a few who got fired over this lol. No Trump is claiming the FBI botched this raid! Huh? If this schit was not in his house it would not be a problem. Of course I do not know the full story but hey you get a clearance you follow the law unless you want to lose your job. For the record I am a Republician but even we can have bad Rep people lol.

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

608 members (10ring1, 007FJ, 12344mag, 1936M71, 10gaugemag, 160user, 72 invisible), 2,417 guests, and 1,134 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,118
Posts18,464,562
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.