Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
https://legalinsurrection.com/2022/...g-democrats-false-hope-for-the-midterms/

Lefties Fret That Faulty Polling Is “Giving Democrats False Hope” For The Midterms
“At this point I think it’s fair to say that Biden’s pursuit of and attacks on ‘MAGA Republicans’ has created an army of voters who will be virtually impossible to poll (even for us) and more difficult still to estimate.”

Posted by Fuzzy Slippers
Sunday, September 18, 2022 at 07:30pm
38 Comments
Share This StoryFacebookTwitterTelegramGabMeWeRedditEmail

For some reason, Democrats believe that Joe “I am the Democratic Party” Biden has turned the ship around and is leading the Democrats across a calm sea toward a victorious midterm election in which they make glorious gains in both the House and Senate. Stop laughing. They really believe that. Or they did last week.

This week, lefties are fretting that Biden’s demonic speech dehumanizing tens of millions of normal Americans because they don’t support his America Last policies may be making it even harder for pollsters to accurately predict November’s election.

The Daily Wire reports:

A leading independent pollster said Saturday that polls might seriously undercount Republican voters in the current political climate.

In a Twitter thread, Trafalgar Group chief pollster Robert C. Cahaly said that President Joe Biden’s recent attacks on so-called “MAGA Republicans” will make polling supporters of former President Donald Trump even harder to poll than in previous years. Cahaly pointed out that in the last two presidential election cycles, name-calling and threats from prominent Democrats contributed to the phenomenon of the “shy Trump voter.” But as the 2022 midterms have begun in earnest, Biden’s escalating rhetoric against Trump supporters, accusing them of embracing “semi-fascism” and being a threat to America, will make these voters even harder to reach in polling.

. . . . “In 2020 people who supported Trump or espoused conservative values out of step with ‘Woke’ culture found themselves being ‘canceled’ or ‘doxed,’” Cahaly continued. “This led to ‘hidden voters’ that ‘most’ polling under counted, therefore Trump support in key battleground states exceeded expectations. Now [the] Biden administration has essentially classified ‘MAGA Republicans’ as a threat to democracy marshaling federal law enforcement to focus on them. This move has created a new type of voter that will be even harder to poll or even estimate.”

. . . . “I call this new group ‘submerged voters,’” Cahaly went on. “They aren’t putting stickers on their cars, signs in their yards, posting their opinions, or even answering polls. At this point I think it’s fair to say that Biden’s pursuit of and attacks on ‘MAGA Republicans’ has created an army of voters who will be virtually impossible to poll (even for us) and more difficult still to estimate.”

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
GB1

F
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
F
All that drivel to simply say “silent majority”??? That writer must get paid by the word...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I remember when in 2016 the polls kept saying Trump was down by 17 points in Wisconsin (or Michigan?), and he ended up winning the state......

if you only poll Democrat voters you are going to get the answer you want......the intent here is to simply suppress the Republican vote.....

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
[quote=fburgtx]All that drivel to simply say “silent majority”??? That writer must get paid by the word...[/quoFoor God sake, they write for legal news site. of course they use too many words...

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I think it's more like the "pi$$ed off majority"

IC B2

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
This week, lefties are fretting that Biden’s demonic speech dehumanizing tens of millions
I don't recall Joe saying anything about deplorables or clinging to guns & bibles. And when Hitlery said it, they were giddy about that ballot box.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by fburgtx
All that drivel to simply say “silent majority”??? That writer must get paid by the word...
This. I think the "silent majority" are majorly pi$$ed off about where America is going. The only real problem is the dominion voting machines still hooked up to the internet and dead people still voting. Yep, the democRATs are going to cheat again this election.

We conservatives really need a veto proof Congress. No matter what legislation goes to Joe or Kamala, they are going to veto it. Conservatives need to be able to override that veto.

kwg

Last edited by kwg020; 09/19/22.

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
All part of the plan to lend a thin veneer of plausibility to complete and utter lack of a red wave come Nov.

No one wants to believe that our voting system is ruined so we’ll cling to whatever contrary evidence the federal propaganda corp feeds us.

That’s the plan anyway, and based upon 2020 I’d say it’ll work.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
One can only pray.

1Minute

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

245 members (10gaugemag, 1_deuce, 264mag, 16penny, 300_savage, 1beaver_shooter, 34 invisible), 2,810 guests, and 1,020 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,277
Posts18,467,631
Members73,927
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.