Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by jdollar
Originally Posted by swiftshot
I shoot all my rounds offhand.Shooting sticks are for people who are out of shape or out of breath.Nothing matches the art of offhand shooting.

What an idiot……

+1

NRA Endowment Member
Firearms Accumulator
Proud Trumpster!!
BP-B2

S
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
S
I shoot all my rounds offhand.Shooting sticks are for people who are out of shape or out of breath.Nothing matches the art of offhand shooting.

What an idiot……

It wasn't I who was calling for lockdowns and vaccination.I don't support sites that ban free speech either.

Last edited by swiftshot; 09/20/22.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

What an idiot……

This guy was over on AR? what was his handle over there.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
S
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by jorgeI

What an idiot……

Well, well if it isn't the AR African hunting groupie Jorge.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jorgeI

What an idiot……

Well, well if it isn't the AR African hunting groupie Jorge.

answered.

Originally Posted by Mike70560
I was wondering if swiftshot was shootaway. I guess the last post confirms my suspicion.

Yep, that’s him. Remember how proud he was when he posted the video of him shooting the cow on AR? IIRC his PH said “come George, finish off the cow you shot”. He was so proud, even though the video clearly captures his PH telling him not to shoot….

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I think it was "Shootalot". Could be wrong. I haven't been on AR in years. Too many pissing matches constantly underway over there.

T.S.

NRA Endowment Member
Firearms Accumulator
Proud Trumpster!!
J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Sort of like here? He was originally shootaway, then when he made a fool of himself after boasting about shooting a cow buffalo after his PH specifically told him not to shoot, he changed his screen name to something else. Didn’t work though. Everyone quickly figured who he was and continued to give him [bleep] because of his supreme arrogance and abject stupidity. At one pointed he boasted that everyone was just jealous of his shooting skill- in spite of his shooting a cow, leaving her standing there bawling, blaming everything on the PH. What an idiot.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Yes! I just remembered it and logged on but you beat me to it. lol. Shootaway

NRA Endowment Member
Firearms Accumulator
Proud Trumpster!!
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Sort of like here? He was originally shootaway, then when he made a fool of himself after boasting about shooting a cow buffalo after his PH specifically told him not to shoot, he changed his screen name to something else. Didn’t work though. Everyone quickly figured who he was and continued to give him [bleep] because of his supreme arrogance and abject stupidity. At one pointed he boasted that everyone was just jealous of his shooting skill- in spite of his shooting a cow, leaving her standing there bawling, blaming everything on the PH. What an idiot.

I wonder if this shootaway dude every posted on AR, or here, that anyone who doesn't get a COVID shot is a complete dumbass, and stupid? Did he make such a moronic post? Please give us a link if you find it please. We need to "out' these pathetic losers.

Last edited by JGRaider; 09/20/22.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by JGRaider

I wonder if this shootaway dude every posted on AR, or here, that anyone who doesn't get a COVID shot is a complete dumbass, and stupid? Did he make such a moronic post? Please give us a link if you find it please. We need to "out' these pathetic losers.

Same guy

IC B3

S
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
S

Stupid,I was banned from that site because I was against the Covid Vaccine and lockdowns.BTW,who the hell is "shootaway"?

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
That would be you, AKA the Montreal Moron. Of course you became Ready Aim Shoot on AR in July 2020 after so many people made fun of your idiotic posts and bragging.

Last edited by jdollar; 09/20/22.
S
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
S
That would be you, AKA the Montreal Moron. Of course you became Ready Aim Shoot on AR in July 2020 after so many people made fun of your idiotic posts and bragging.

Reading your posts is like listening to CNN.All lies, spins and fake stories.No wonder you've been divorced many times.

Last edited by swiftshot; 09/20/22.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Reading your posts is like listening to CNN.All lies, spins and fake stories.No wonder you've been divorced many times.

swiftshot, I have no idea who you are. jdollar is the complete idiot who can't stay married and thinks anyone who didn't get vaxed and boosted is a dumbass moron, yet he calls others "idiots". It completely went over is pointy little head didn't it?

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
How would you know how many times I’ve been divorced, George unless you were shootaway on AR? That is your real name and you weren’t kicked off AR. You quit posting under your old name and changed to your new name of Ready Aim Shoot after everyone called you on your bullshit and made fun of your stupid posts. Raider knows that too but he’ll never admit it. Covid, vaccines, etc, had nothing to do with you stopping posting on AR. You just left because everyone made fun of you, like never using shooting sticks. There’s a good reason that the PH’s at CMS Safaris refuse to hunt with you, cow killer.. Post your famous video of you shooting the wrong buffalo( a cow) after you were told not to shoot, George. It makes for great viewing of what not to do, especially listening to your PH.

Last edited by jdollar; 09/20/22.
S
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
S

swiftshot, I have no idea who you are. jdollar is the complete idiot who can't stay married and thinks anyone who didn't get vaxed and boosted is a dumbass moron, yet he calls others "idiots". It completely went over is pointy little head didn't it?

JGRaider,

I agree with you.

S
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
S
How would you know how many times I’ve been divorced, George unless you were shootaway on AR? That is your real name and you weren’t kicked off AR. You quit posting under your old name and changed to your new name of Ready Aim Shoot after everyone called you on your bullshit and made fun of your stupid posts. Raider knows that too but he’ll never admit it. Covid, vaccines, etc, had nothing to do with you stopping posting on AR. You just left because everyone made fun of you, like never using shooting sticks. There’s a good reason that the PH’s at CMS Safaris refuse to hunt with you, cow killer.. Post your famous video of you shooting the wrong buffalo( a cow) after you were told not to shoot, George. It makes for great viewing of what not to do, especially listening to your PH.

I think I know the "shootaway" you are speaking of.

When he shot the cow he was hunting with a PH who was on his first hunt.He paid a 5000 fine which was the Hippo trophy fee he saved for.He posted the video to show how easy it was to make that mistake.

Even though I have nothing better to do than argue with you,I am not going to argue with you.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
What price range do decent doubles start at? I know the skies the limit but I've never paid much attention to doubles. The only big 5 animal I've ever wanted to hunt was Buffalo. I had a chance to go a few years ago and hunt one near the borders of Kruger for a good price but health issues prevented it.

I've since lost about 70 pounds and have a deal with the wife that if I lose 40 more over the next few months then I can go get my Buffalo.

I've been watching for a stainless 20" ruger in 416 ruger but there's not any around lately. I have my 23" ruger African in 375 ruger that served me well for plains game in 2008 so I may just use it if it comes down to it. I'll just have to find some 270g tsx bullets for it.

A buff hunt could be an excuse to get my first double rifle. That is if there's such a thing as a good double in the 4 figure range. I once heard someone did conversions on Browning bss shotguns that were decent and not crazy expensive.

Bb

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
That would be Butch Searcy but I don’t think he does the shotgun conversions anymore. The .375 Ruger will work just fine and the cost of a good double would finance another buffalo hunt. But if a new gun winds your watch more than another hunt, go for it!

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
I’m amazed brother Raider hasn’t weighed in with irrelevant comments about Covid by now. He usually follows me around like a lost puppy, posting totally off topic crap that has no benefit to the original question….

Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
226 members (257_X_50, 1minute, 300_savage, 204guy, 10gaugemag, 280shooter, 33 invisible), 2,205 guests, and 984 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,726
Posts18,400,641
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.