Hop To
Page 4 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 6 20 21
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Elvis
Right from the start nobody said the vaccine will prevent people getting Covid, but it will help you to not die.

lol what a lying sack o schit

GB1

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
I started to come down with a cold/flu on Sunday and got tested on Monday - results came back positive so I'm in isolation for a week. Working from home anyway and I'll start back "at work" tomorrow - had Monday and Tuesday off because I was feeling sick, but mild symptoms.

For me it's been like a cold but with more headache and no runny nose. A bit of fatigue to start with but that only lasted a day. The last two nights when I've gone to bed I've been fully congested (with what? Nose has not been runny) and haven't been able to breathe through my nose but wake up in the morning and all is clear again. Even though I woke up this morning without a headache and feeling the best I have been for the past few days, my sense of smell/taste is completely gone - normally the bedroom smells like farts in the morning.

I am double vaxed BTW. The second shot gave me headaches similar to the covid and extra aches than covid but only lasted a day, and no congestion or loss of smell.

starting a go fund me for your cold virus

so the vax did not prevent your from getting or spreading the deadly virus?

how do vaccines work in Australia?

prayers sent beta male

ive trained with the Australian military in the past . What happened to the men in Australia?

Too much plastic in the food chain?

Last edited by ribka; 09/18/22.
M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by ribka
I started to come down with a cold/flu on Sunday and got tested on Monday - results came back positive so I'm in isolation for a week. Working from home anyway and I'll start back "at work" tomorrow - had Monday and Tuesday off because I was feeling sick, but mild symptoms.

For me it's been like a cold but with more headache and no runny nose. A bit of fatigue to start with but that only lasted a day. The last two nights when I've gone to bed I've been fully congested (with what? Nose has not been runny) and haven't been able to breathe through my nose but wake up in the morning and all is clear again. Even though I woke up this morning without a headache and feeling the best I have been for the past few days, my sense of smell/taste is completely gone - normally the bedroom smells like farts in the morning.

I am double vaxed BTW. The second shot gave me headaches similar to the covid and extra aches than covid but only lasted a day, and no congestion or loss of smell.

prayers sent beta male

ive trained with the Australian military in the past . What happened to the men in Australia?

Well I survived Covid. I survived the vaccines. I survive your alpha-Karen outbursts.

Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
So did the Covid shot ( not a vaccine) prevent you from contracting and spreading covid?

The entire point of the covid shot, booster etc was sold on the fact the shot would prevent one from contracting and spreading covid. Remember the campaign in 2021 that you'll kill your grand ma and grand pa if you don't get the vax?

That was the entire point of covid passports

My girlfriend just contracted covid Europe. She was double vexed and boosted and she contracted it at a party where everyone was double vaxxed and boosted. Everyone who attended the party has covid now. She was a big vexing proponent and gave me schit for not getting the vax. Hopefully this will open up her mind.

In hindsight that sure turned out to be one of the biggest hoaxes perpetrated on man kind.

cheers

prayers sent beta male

Well I survived Covid. I survived the vaccines. I survive your alpha-Karen outbursts.

Last edited by ribka; 09/19/22.
M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
So did the Covid shot ( not a vaccine) prevent you from contracting and spreading covid?

The entire point of the covid shot, booster etc was sold on the fact the shot would prevent one from contracting and spreading covid. Remember the campaign in 2021 that you'll kill your grand ma and grand pa if you don't get the vax?

My girlfriend just contracted covid Europe. She was double vexed and boosted and she contracted it at a party where everyone was double vaxxed and boosted. Everyone who attended the party has covid now. She was a big vexing proponent and gave me schit for not getting the vax. Hopefully this will open up her mind.

In hindsight that sure turned out to be one of the biggest hoaxes perpetrated on man kind.

cheers

prayers sent beta male

I guess us Aussies are just more robust than you lot - our death rate from covid is one fifth of yours despite us having a higher vaccination rate.

There are crazy assholes out there saying the vax is worse than covid. I had my booster in July and even that one didn't fuck me up.

Well?
IC B2

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
They can keep their so called vaccine! The vax lies and those who fell for it are sheep. However, to each their own.

For me and my family, we did not and we will not be forced to take a vaccine that hasn’t been proven that it is needed or safe!

Last edited by Dixie_Rebel; 09/21/22.

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
I have over 30 friends now unvaxxed including me never had the vax. We all got Covid and no one had any symptoms worse than an average cold. I have much worse flus . And this in the State of Idaho where no businesses, churches, gyms, bars, restaurants shut down at all during covid

Good thing the Aussie NAZIs shut down your entire economy because of cowardly women and men like you lol

Yes It was a big hoax and Aussies and New Zealanders fell for the scam. lol

We here all lived our lives here like normal while cowardly pooosies hid in their homes. lol

good on you Aussie pooosie for getting an untested fake booster. You are truly a national hero

What scam are you going fall for next?

cheers

prayers sent beta male

I guess us Aussies are just more robust than you lot - our death rate from covid is one fifth of yours despite us having a higher vaccination rate.

There are crazy assholes out there saying the vax is worse than covid. I had my booster in July and even that one didn't fuck me up.

Last edited by ribka; 09/21/22.
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
So all of your vaxes and boosters and you still caught the cold virus? So why did you get these unproven shots if they prevented absolutely nothing?

You sure are a compliant science denying little girl. lol

cheers

prayers sent beta male

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
[quote=ribka]So all of your vaxes and boosters and you still caught the cold virus? So why did you get these unproven shots if they prevented absolutely nothing?[quote]

Why did so many people get the clot shots even though they’re proven to be ineffective and according to at least 1 peer reviewed paper the shots are far far FAR more dangerous than the sniffles.

The answer to your question Ribka, which having seen your posts over the years (you’re one of the “good guys”) I’m sure is more rhetorical because you already know the answer…….they are sheep! 🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑

Sheep follow the herd and don’t think for themselves. If the sheep in front of the herd go running and jumping off the cliff to their death the sheep in the rear will follow blindly also jumping to their death. 🐑🐑🐑🐑

The analogy between sheep, wolves and sheepdogs has never been so clear as it’s been these past few years. The sheep, not knowing that they’re sheep because they’re surrounded by like minded sheep. It’s only when the wolves show up that the sheep become more recognizable by their timid behavior, by their need to “herd up” surrounding themselves with as many sheep as possible helps to hide their obvious insecurities. 🐑🐑🐑

Baaaa..baaa..black sheep 🐑 🐑🐑🐑🐑…or baaa baaa Australian sheep 🐑🐑🐑😂😂

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Oh, sure.... the citizens of the United States of America, being such strong, smart individualists who think for themselves, would never dream of complying.

IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by DBT
Oh, sure.... the citizens of the United States of America, being such strong, smart individualists who think for themselves, would never dream of complying.

Baaaa…baaaa…baaaa 🐑🐑🐑🐑

Justify as you must, it’s what sheep do so they don’t feel like sheep 🐑.

Many of us who are NOT sheep did NOT comply. We didn’t buy into the bullshit being peddled and we did something that you sheep can’t do, we used our brains, experience and logic to make the best choice for OURSELVES…read that again….WE made the decision FOR OURSELVES! We didn’t cower to peer pressure or convenience or government threats we stood up for ourselves.

You finally got something right for once, real Americans are STRONG, SMART INDIVIDUALISTS WHO THINK FOR THEMSELVES.

It’s funny that you’d mock such attributes as being beyond reach but I suppose for a cuck like you those attributes are akin to you being able to fly. Being strong, smart individualists that think for ourselves is such a foreign concept to you that you can only mock it just as you do with all things religious.

Just because you’re an ignorant ass it doesn’t mean that there aren’t strong, smart individualists that think for themselves. You seem to be unable to grasp complex concepts and instead of educating yourself you double down on stupid, which by the way you pull off with perfection.

Not complying with illegal and unconstitutional commands might seem impossible to little people like you but it ain’t for us Americans some of whom are strong, smart individualists who think for ourselves while the rest are liberal sheep like yourself.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
So all of your vaxes and boosters and you still caught the cold virus? So why did you get these unproven shots if they prevented absolutely nothing?

You sure are a compliant science denying little girl. lol

cheers

prayers sent beta male

Well if it's good enough for your mate Trump...

Well?
M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
I have over 30 friends now unvaxxed including me never had the vax. We all got Covid and no one had any symptoms worse than an average cold. I have much worse flus . And this in the State of Idaho where no businesses, churches, gyms, bars, restaurants shut down at all during covid

Good thing the Aussie NAZIs shut down your entire economy because of cowardly women and men like you lol

Yes It was a big hoax and Aussies and New Zealanders fell for the scam. lol

We here all lived our lives here like normal while cowardly pooosies hid in their homes. lol

good on you Aussie pooosie for getting an untested fake booster. You are truly a national hero

What scam are you going fall for next?

cheers

prayers sent beta male

The US didn't come out of it unscathed, and with a massive death rate as well.

Well?
M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
[quote=ribka]So all of your vaxes and boosters and you still caught the cold virus? So why did you get these unproven shots if they prevented absolutely nothing?[quote]

Why did so many people get the clot shots even though they’re proven to be ineffective and according to at least 1 peer reviewed paper the shots are far far FAR more dangerous than the sniffles.

The answer to your question Ribka, which having seen your posts over the years (you’re one of the “good guys”) I’m sure is more rhetorical because you already know the answer…….they are sheep! 🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑

Sheep follow the herd and don’t think for themselves. If the sheep in front of the herd go running and jumping off the cliff to their death the sheep in the rear will follow blindly also jumping to their death. 🐑🐑🐑🐑

The analogy between sheep, wolves and sheepdogs has never been so clear as it’s been these past few years. The sheep, not knowing that they’re sheep because they’re surrounded by like minded sheep. It’s only when the wolves show up that the sheep become more recognizable by their timid behavior, by their need to “herd up” surrounding themselves with as many sheep as possible helps to hide their obvious insecurities. 🐑🐑🐑

Baaaa..baaa..black sheep 🐑 🐑🐑🐑🐑…or baaa baaa Australian sheep 🐑🐑🐑😂😂

You have a sheep fetish don't you?

Otherwise, was there any other message worth noting in your rant?

Well?
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by DBT

Baaaa…baaaa…baaaa 🐑🐑🐑🐑

Justify as you must, it’s what sheep do so they don’t feel like sheep 🐑.

Many of us who are NOT sheep did NOT comply. We didn’t buy into the bullshit being peddled and we did something that you sheep can’t do, we used our brains, experience and logic to make the best choice for OURSELVES…read that again….WE made the decision FOR OURSELVES! We didn’t cower to peer pressure or convenience or government threats we stood up for ourselves.

You finally got something right for once, real Americans are STRONG, SMART INDIVIDUALISTS WHO THINK FOR THEMSELVES.

It’s funny that you’d mock such attributes as being beyond reach but I suppose for a cuck like you those attributes are akin to you being able to fly. Being strong, smart individualists that think for ourselves is such a foreign concept to you that you can only mock it just as you do with all things religious.

Just because you’re an ignorant ass it doesn’t mean that there aren’t strong, smart individualists that think for themselves. You seem to be unable to grasp complex concepts and instead of educating yourself you double down on stupid, which by the way you pull off with perfection.

Not complying with illegal and unconstitutional commands might seem impossible to little people like you but it ain’t for us Americans some of whom are strong, smart individualists who think for ourselves while the rest are liberal sheep like yourself.

That's bitter and twisted. I'm sorry that you happen to be in such a state. Is it a reflection of the state of your own nation?

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P

cheers

prayers sent beta male

doubly vexxed by a wimmin eh? no doubt you will die a grumpy male.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

My symptoms felt light as well, but reduced lungs lasted for about five weeks. Even when all my symptoms were gone, I couldn’t do more than five minutes of exercise with out gassing out.

M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Barkoff

My symptoms felt light as well, but reduced lungs lasted for about five weeks. Even when all my symptoms were gone, I couldn’t do more than five minutes of exercise with out gassing out.

You had it worse than me. Just wondering, were you vaccinated?

Well?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
mauserna9mm- not vaxed here and am one of those who did pay attention to my mate Trump who said from the start ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine worked. World would be so much better off had they not censored him instead of promoting folks like Faucci who lined their pockets while promoting gain of function and tormented puppies to death.

I also listened to my wife who watched Christian shows talking to doctors who dared speak out on safe treatments. Take it as you will.

Not sure what is available for you down under but we bought some Xlear nasal spray. They tried to make them remove claims about its effectiveness but the company refused siting independent lab results. Think grapefruit is a main ingredient.

Another nasal spray is Budesonide. I keep both on hand. Blow my nose and spray before being around people. None of these are expensive. Nor is ivermectin for that matter.

Hope you mend up and family stays healthy.

BTW - wife and I both tested positive a few weeks apart. Took my stuff and vitamins with zinc ( and no coffee) , fluids and soup, and slept a lot. Needed it as I don't sleep enough to start, Was just tired and sort of cold clammy feeling in my back for better part of three days, Fine since. Wife recently undergoing cancer treatments and got first vax as mandated to visit hospital. We refused secondary vax and doctor agreed. Her symptoms were even milder than mine.

Last edited by kenjs1; 10/31/22.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by kenjs1
mauserna9mm- not vaxed here and am one of those who did pay attention to my mate Trump who said from the start ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine worked. World would be so much better off had they not censored him instead of promoting folks like Faucci who lined their pockets while promoting gain of function and tormented puppies to death.

I also listened to my wife who watched Christian shows talking to doctors who dared speak out on safe treatments. Take it as you will.

Not sure what is available for you down under but we bought some Xlear nasal spray. They tried to make them remove claims about its effectiveness but the company refused siting independent lab results. Think grapefruit is a main ingredient.

Another nasal spray is Budesonide. I keep both on hand. Blow my nose and spray before being around people. None of these are expensive. Nor is ivermectin for that matter.

Hope you mend up and family stays healthy.

BTW - wife and I both tested positive a few weeks apart. Took my stuff and vitamins with zinc ( and no coffee) , fluids and soup, and slept a lot. Needed it as I don't sleep enough to start, Was just tired and sort of cold clammy feeling in my back for better part of three days, Fine since. Wife recently undergoing cancer treatments and got first vax as mandated to visit hospital. We refused secondary vax and doctor agreed. Her symptoms were even milder than mine.

Trump did get vaccinated though and even Ivanka was promoting vaccination:

https://apnews.com/article/coronavi...vaccine-74abcd4e6833835f5df445fe2142e22b

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brie...n-on-vaccine-push-with-post-celebrating/

Why would I take a dewormer? and I don't have malaria or rheumatoid arthritis. I didn't need to take anything.

Well?
Page 4 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 6 20 21

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

324 members (16penny, 1_deuce, 204guy, 1minute, 1moredeer, 1beaver_shooter, 45 invisible), 2,308 guests, and 1,082 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,168
Posts18,465,343
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.