Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A cognitive test needs to be demanded. 25th amendment implemented. Many say: Oh no, the Ho.., but her reign is coming, like it or not. Too bad ole Joe will never be put to pasture; They're too fearful he'll run his mouth.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
They're going to have to do something about him. He'll be totally non functional in a year.

This has been said for 20 months. I wasn't aware that someone with advanced dementia could last this long.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
GB1

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
He's totally doped up!

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Maybe he was looking for John Burns?

FJB & FJT
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
He’s not lost, and his walk is not that of an old man with dementia. It’s just that no one looks close enough to see the strings on his hands and feet from his puppet masters.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Watching that was painful. Pretty sad.

Black Cows Matter!
IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by eaglemountainman
He looks like a small child waiting for someone to take his hand and lead him across the street.

Jill is always holding his hand and leading him everywhere.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Partsman
God help the US.
Amen to that. I have a few liberals in my family. I avoid em like the plague. The thing is they're not really that ignorant, just evil.

Romans 5:1
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
God help the US.

Biden is exactly who and what they wanted in the Oval Office.

Nobody else would be nearly so malleable.

You don't think Obama was malleable? Only difference is that Obama cost the puppeteers more to keep under control.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
He appears to be in a nearly perpetual state of semi-sleep.

He obviously has significant brain impairment.

Politically I am probably well right and up from most everyone here so I don’t align with Biden at all, but this whole thing makes me sad for the guy. As often as not he probably does not have the capacity to make independent decisions and his handlers are abusing him for their own benefit.

This will only get worse over the rest of his term and I don’t think it is possible to medicate this away fully.

I could be sad for him if only he hadn't been such a POS way before he forgot he's a POS.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The way they exploit old Joe and use him to promote their agenda reminds me a lot of Mark Kelly and his wife. Gabriel Gifford was the last democrat who was able to get local, bi-partisan support for her position on border issues. She was supported by republicans and some democrats in our area. Then she was shot. Now her husband exploits her to promote his agenda. Sad state of affairs or should I say affairs of state?

IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
His speech, his gait, his eyes, his facial expressions, his body language..everything that he exhibits is exactly how my father in law acted when his Alzheimer’s was really starting to overcome him. If I didn’t despise the son of a bitch and everything he stands for so much I’d feel sorry for him.

I have noticed that it seems like he doesn’t give a lot of evening speeches and when he does he appears even more lost than normal. It’s not uncommon for those with Alzheimer’s to suffer from “sundowners syndrome” which happens as the evening comes and expresses itself in different ways in different people. They can become much more confused, paranoid, frightened, etc and can be hell for loved ones and caregivers. I would imagine that his puppeteers try to avoid that scenario at all costs because he appears far more compromised than normal….which is really saying something. 😫

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
81 million

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The consequences of leaving biden as president will be deadly for the traitors within the coming months.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
God help the US.

Biden is exactly who and what they wanted in the Oval Office.

Nobody else would be nearly so malleable.

Yep

Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by ruffcutt
And everyone just ignores him..,
Yeah, I notice that. As he's fumbling around, trying to figure out how to exit the stage, there is no staff Johnny on the Spot to run over and help him out. You'd think a decrepit president would have staff at hand at all times for that.

Makes me think they have pretty high confidence in their ability to continue to steal elections or they’d help him and try to keep the mask on and not let it slip.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
I heard he wandered off during the queen funeral and was smelling flowers

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Happy
Campfire 'Bwana
T
This........

60 yrs ago

Dedicated to creepy joe.......

who'd a thunk ?

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
The consequences of leaving biden as president will be deadly for the traitors within the coming months.

Do you mean deadly for those he called traitors… us… or the traitors who installed the former VP into the White House?

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
It's almost impossible to imagine a vice president that is so universally acknowledged as useless and incompetent that the puppetmasters are afraid to invoke the 25th.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by earlybrd
I heard he wandered off during the queen funeral and was smelling flowers

Out to pasture. Literally..

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Bristoe
They're going to have to do something about him. He'll be totally non functional in a year.

I'd like to see him non functioning no later than Halloween.

Old Corps

Semper Fi

Get off my lawn.

FJB
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

630 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 1Akshooter, 007FJ, 61 invisible), 2,378 guests, and 1,160 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,255
Posts18,467,016
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.