Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Headline front page and Lead story in today's AJC.

"Recent polling shows Gov. Brian Kemp notching double-digit backing upon demographic."

The Ghettopotimus can't even get the bruthas and sisters on board. Do you know who will benefit the most from a strong Kemp win? Herschel Walker! Independent voters who will vote for Kemp are not likely to cross over to vote from Warnock. Senate race will be close, but the better Kemp does, the more likely GOP regains on Senate seat. BTW- that's damned important, if you haven't noticed.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
GB1

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I’m glad I don’t have to hold my nose and vote for that POS rino Kemp ! It’s bad enough I’m going to vote for Rubio frown

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The Biden administration is turning many non-caucasians into republicans

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Simplepeddler

Trump opened the door for them, and slowly, some are walking thru into the light.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ghettopotimus!!

TFF!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B2

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
It still boggles my mind that we ever gave them the right to vote at all.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
I’m glad I don’t have to hold my nose and vote for that POS rino Kemp ! It’s bad enough I’m going to vote for Rubio frown

When you look at what Biden has done, then look at the possibility of people like Abrams, Demings or Crist joining that group, makes voting for Rubio or Kemp much easier.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ingwe

You mean blacks or women? 😁

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Originally Posted by ingwe

You mean blacks or women? 😁

Yes wink

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Send Captain Ahab to Georgia- - - - -assuming he's willing to harpoon a black whale!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I bet they still vote Democrat- it's in their DNA at this point. My bet is that they think the vote is closer than they hoped for and are trying to scare people into getting out the vote.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by hatari

"Recent polling shows Gov. Brian Kemp notching double-digit backing upon demographic."

The Ghettopotimus can't even get the bruthas and sisters on board. Do you know who will benefit the most from a strong Kemp win? Herschel Walker! Independent voters who will vote for Kemp are not likely to cross over to vote from Warnock. Senate race will be close, but the better Kemp does, the more likely GOP regains on Senate seat. BTW- that's damned important, if you haven't noticed.
GA Polls look like they are moving in the right direction. Republicans who sat out the last GA election need to get off their azzes this time and vote.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
When you own "people" don't trust you that says something profound..

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Simplepeddler

Trump opened the door for them, and slowly, some are walking thru into the light.

I agree. Trump's statement of "What the h e l l do you have to lose?" resonated with many disillusioned former democrats.

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by GAGoober

GA Polls look like they are moving in the right direction. Republicans who sat out the last GA election need to get off their azzes this time and vote.
Either that or sit in your car next to a ballot box in town with a GoPro and a big SD card.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
The amount of Ad money spent on this election by the Dems is staggering. TV is unwatchable because of them. Radio inundated with commercials. Internet too. Can't go on Youtube without getting Warnock ads. Herschel is holding his own so far against viscous attacks. GOP better step up the ads. Both sides have been playing point-counterpoint with each other and changing up the ads about every 2-3 weeks. I expect to see new one pop up in a faster cycle beginning soon. Dems are out to fight for this seat with all of their resources.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Mitch will get right on slowing any momentum HW is making!

FJB & FJT
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
The amount of Ad money spent on this election by the Dems is staggering. TV is unwatchable because of them. Radio inundated with commercials. Internet too. Can't go on Youtube without getting Warnock ads. Herschel is holding his own so far against viscous attacks. GOP better step up the ads. Both sides have been playing point-counterpoint with each other and changing up the ads about every 2-3 weeks. I expect to see new one pop up in a faster cycle beginning soon. Dems are out to fight for this seat with all of their resources.
I am sick of the ads too. Dems are trying to make Herschel worse than Charles Manson.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by GAGoober
I am sick of the ads too. Dems are trying to make Herschel worse than Charles Manson.
Think of it this way, how satisfying would it be if they spent all this money, time and energy and Herschel won anyway?

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Ghettopotimus!!

TFF!

Ghettopotimus.... OMG, I'm dyin'!!! grin laugh

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

74 members (10gaugemag, 808outdoors, 264mag, 2500HD, 15 invisible), 1,115 guests, and 799 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,220
Posts18,447,483
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.