-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
There are several, the Germans just took it to a new level to include mud-sharking, translated into German, prohibiting interracial marriages like in 30 of 48 states. But why bother, citing sources, you'll just say it's propaganda. There are many sources out there and any student of history is aware.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
GB1

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by hillestadj
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by LeonHitchcox
Most Americans were totally unaware of the situation. Our government kept us in the dark for political reasons.
Even Germans were unaware. Hell, the commandants were, as well (till they were tortured into "awareness"). So was the Red Cross, who had an office in every camp. They never saw a gas chamber, other than the small ones used for clothing fumigation. So few knew any of it was going on. The high command must have gone to extraordinary lengths to hide it. The International Red Cross, immediately after the war, carefully figured the total death toll in all the camps combined to have been on the order of 300,000, of which a minority were Jewish, most having succumbed to typhus during the final months of the war. Boy, were they bamboozled.

FFS...dots connected, eh?

It's stunning ain't it?

I am MAGA.
C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Given the amount of conspiracy theories I read on this forum, I’m really surprised there’s not more holocaust deniers speaking up yet.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jorgeI
only the Germans could have done it.

I read somewhere the NSDAP officers had rail cars they’d make Jewish prisoners climb in. They’d send the cars down an incline where they’d hit a stop and dump the load of prisoners into a crematory. Any truth to that?

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P H U C K KEN BURNS

Last edited by MARCEL; 09/22/22.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
getting to be time for that annual cry for the jews campaign again

needful things they are

GOA
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs
getting to be time for that annual cry for the jews campaign

They are happy to talk about what happened to them but they never say why.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs
getting to be time for that annual cry for the jews campaign

They are happy to talk about what happened to them but they never say why.

Could you assert what the Jewish children did?

Regards

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jcubed

They were born Jewish.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by add
Which holocaust?
Yeah, my 1967 Webster's College Dictionary says it refers to a burnt offering or total destruction of something. No mention of WWII or Germans. College students must have been kept ignorant of it back in '67.
Here’s a good watch for you hawk. Details how it never really happened.

IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by jorgeI
only the Germans could have done it.

I read somewhere the NSDAP officers had rail cars they’d make Jewish prisoners climb in. They’d send the cars down an incline where they’d hit a stop and dump the load of prisoners into a crematory. Any truth to that?

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

Interesting…..so German cremation entails having to buy a wood coffin only to be cremated in it? Doesn’t make sense…

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
There were certainly camps under German control for all sorts of people identified (rightly or wrongly) as threats to Germany (a la FDR's Japanese Internment program). They were certainly put to work for the war effort (FDR did this as well with regard to Japanese Americans). Many people certainly died under poor conditions from various causes in the German camps, the vast majority of whom during the last months of the war. It was undoubtedly a massive tragedy, one among many such tragedies that occurred in all areas of the world affected by WWII.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Interesting…..so German cremation entails having to buy a wood coffin only to be cremated in it? Doesn’t make sense…

The American cremation I have recent first hand knowledge of worked the same way.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Jcubed

They were born Jewish.

So, you are anti-jewish?

Perhaps I misread something.

Regards

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
There were certainly camps under German control for all sorts of people identified (rightly or wrongly) as threats to Germany (a la FDR's Japanese Internment program). They were certainly put to work for the war effort (FDR did this as well with regard to Japanese Americans). Many people certainly died under poor conditions from various causes in the German camps, the vast majority of whom during the last months of the war. It was undoubtedly a massive tragedy, one among many such tragedies that occurred in all areas of the world affected by WWII.

Yep. They were just like the Japanese internment camps.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
They certainly were not, particularly near the end. Being on the losing side of a World War means any camps you preside over are going to experience some very poor conditions within them, for a multitude of reasons.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by RufusG
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

The American cremation I have recent first hand knowledge of worked the same way.

That’s interesting because I have NEVER heard of such a thing as standard practice. I was researching the potential for a cremation business opportunity a few years ago and none of them did that as standard practice. It really is unnecessary and an additional cost. None of my cremated family members (6+) were put in a coffin for cremation.

It would seem like a wasteful, costly, unnecessary burden. Typically the corpse is placed on a “table grate” and slid into the crematorium.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Last Ken Burns documentary I watched was the one on the history of baseball. It was pretty good until he got to part of kissing Jackie Robinson’s ass. 😬

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
They certainly were not, particularly near the end. Being on the losing side of a World War means any camp you preside over is going to experience some very poor conditions within them, for a multitude of reasons.

Oh.

So that’s all it was? Poor conditions from being on the losing side of the war?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Last edited by persiandog; 09/22/22.
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

79 members (10gaugemag, 300_savage, 6MMWASP, 44automag, 5sdad, 10 invisible), 2,127 guests, and 765 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,174
Posts18,465,401
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.