Hop To
Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by persiandog
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
We had them, too. In fact there were a whole row of them on our Ellis Island immigration facility. There were so many people in these work camps, their populations compared to those of small cities. Pick a small city in your area, and research how many cremation ovens can be found there.

GB1

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I didn't witness the actual cremation, off course. But when my father in law died, he requested cremation and the funeral home had a nice casket that was designed to hold a simple, pine box. You couldn't see the box when it was in the casket. It had some lining that covered it. I don't know if the pine box was burned during the cremation.

As a side note, we got the itemized bill from the funeral home, and they charged $3500 for the use of the reusable casket that held the pine box,...three days laying in a casket that got used over and over again for people who requested cremation. I told my wife that he could have stayed in a fairly nice resort somewhere for three days for less than $3500.

He had funeral insurance for $10,000. Guess what. The bill for the funeral came out to $10,000. The $3500 charge for laying in the reusable casket for three days rounded it up to that amount.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I recently watched a documentary about “camps”. It was interviews of camp guards of various ranks describing what they saw and what they personally did. Some were absolutely unapologetic while others were obviously lying and trying to downplay their involvement. None of them said that it didn’t happen and none of those Deathhead squad members said that it was blown out of proportion.

The Germans were meticulous bookkeepers, “we” didn’t have to interpolate or extrapolate their missing data because there was no missing data!

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by RufusG
Interesting…..so German cremation entails having to buy a wood coffin only to be cremated in it? Doesn’t make sense…

The American cremation I have recent first hand knowledge of worked the same way.

That’s interesting because I have NEVER heard of such a thing as standard practice. I was researching the potential for a cremation business opportunity a few years ago and none of them did that as standard practice. It really is unnecessary and an additional cost. None of my cremated family members (6+) were put in a coffin for cremation.

It would seem like a wasteful, costly, unnecessary burden. Typically the corpse is placed on a “table grate” and slid into the crematorium.

I can't tell you if it was required or if it was something they slipped in hoping it wouldn't be questioned in time, which it wasn't. I was gone before that got sorted out. Happened in Florida.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jcubed
So, you are anti-jewish?

No, I am pro-White.

IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
We had them, too. In fact there were a whole row of them on our Ellis Island immigration facility. There were so many people in these work camps, their populations compared to those of small cities. Pick a small city in your area, and research how many cremation ovens can be found there.
We have gas chambers too?

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I recently watched a documentary about “camps”.

I recently watched a documentary about how little green men from Neptune built the pyramids in Egypt.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Dude!

Originally Posted by slumlord
lmfao

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from static.scientificamerican.com]

Last edited by persiandog; 09/22/22.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I think you encountered a potentially shady company. I’m sure each state has varying requirements but one of the “benefits” of cremation is NOT having to buy a coffin. A body bag…maybe but not a coffin. Unfortunately when the loved ones are dealing with a cremation service or cemetery, etc they’re overwhelmed with grief, fear and every other emotion endemic to humans in the wake of the death of their loved ones which makes them ripe prey for unethical scumbags. I hope there’s a warm corner of hell for those swindlers.

Anyway it’s always interesting to hear stories that are different from my experience and I appreciate the different experiences we all have.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
[Linked Image from static.scientificamerican.com]

Looks like the local Goodwill store.

,..and your Hasbara ass ain't no Persian.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Bristoe

I recently watched a documentary about how little green men from Neptune built the pyramids in Egypt.

Were they first hand accounts from the little green men? Were your little green men from Neptune honest or were they trying to cover up their complicity?

Nanoo nanoo…

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Stickfight
So, you are anti-jewish?

No, I am pro-White.

That means?

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

Were they first hand accounts from the little green men?

Were they frist hand accounts on the documentary that you watched?

Anybody can lie,.....and most of them will if enough money is involved.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Yes as I said in my original post it was interviews of various camp guards in their own words. Yes it was obvious that some were lying to downplay their involvement. Some were absolutely unapologetic and standby their actions. Others were haunted by their own involvement but it’s also understood that they didn’t have a choice in the end. They either did their job and followed orders or they were sent to the camp (according to several of the guards), the citizenry was just as scared.

I’m going to politely bow out now since these threads never find common ground and only serve to foster bad feelings. I appreciate your perspectives Bristoe and I don’t know if you and I can find common ground here.

I have no love for the Jews but I despise untruths and revisionism even more.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Winchester21
F U C K ken burns.

Woke commie pos. He's always preaching some kind of woke schit.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Stickfight
No, I am pro-White.

That means?

If you point out the specifics parts you didn’t follow I’ll help as able.

Otherwise, if you are going to go to continue to be coy about your intentions I doubt I’ll bother.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
We have gas chambers too?
That's not a gas chamber. That's a picture of some cremation ovens.

There were gas chambers in the German camps, but for clothing fumigation against lice. They used Zyklon B, which was a commonly used pesticide at that time.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Looks like the local Goodwill store.

,..and your Hasbara ass ain't no Persian.
LOL. Explains a lot.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
There were gas chambers in the German camps, but for clothing fumigation against lice. They used Zyklon B, which was a commonly used insecticide at that time.

Well that makes sense.

I can see how fumigation against lice would have been a priority, since everyone was so well fed and cared for in the camps.

Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

592 members (12344mag, 10Glocks, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 1234, 72 invisible), 2,487 guests, and 1,269 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,667
Posts18,455,845
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.