Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I hear that Mao only killed a couple dozen of his own people.

people deny Mao , Stalin , Islam ,etc.... men , women and children were put on cattle cars for a nice vacation.

[Linked Image from static01.nyt.com]

GB1

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
This guy fills in more detail.

Link

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Stophel
I always found the whole thing absurd. Even as far back as high school, though it didn't really concern me much at that time. Six Million⟨™⟩? Really? What were their names? Where were they from? This isn't ancient times, people had names, they had addresses, they had jobs, they had tax records... who were these Six Million⟨™⟩? Gas chambers? Poison showers? Shrunken heads? Lampshades?... How utterly fuggin' ridiculous! Just on its face.. ridiculous. The more I started to look and research, the more ridiculous it all was.

But... It is far easier to fool a man than to convince him he has been fooled. Especially about something so monumental as this. Especially about a war. People are way too emotionally invested in the story. NOBODY wants to admit that they, or their fathers, or their grandfathers fought a war that they shouldn't have, and definitely nobody wants to admit that they fought on the wrong side! That is absolutely unacceptable to most people, and any questioning of any aspect of the narrative is automatically considered "anti-semitic", treason, wacky conspiracy theory, blah, blah, blah. It does not matter what evidence is presented to the contrary (or the lack of evidence supporting their tale), most people will NEVER allow consideration of it.
Yep. Scratch the surface, and it all falls apart, but most are so brainwashed from childhood that they are incapable of making the effort to even scratch the surface of the lie.

Wow.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
What about that Pol Pot guy? I think he was kind of a jerk.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by ironbender

There's a meme about this...

IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Stophel
I always found the whole thing absurd. Even as far back as high school, though it didn't really concern me much at that time. Six Million⟨™⟩? Really? What were their names? Where were they from? This isn't ancient times, people had names, they had addresses, they had jobs, they had tax records... who were these Six Million⟨™⟩? Gas chambers? Poison showers? Shrunken heads? Lampshades?... How utterly fuggin' ridiculous! Just on its face.. ridiculous. The more I started to look and research, the more ridiculous it all was.

But... It is far easier to fool a man than to convince him he has been fooled. Especially about something so monumental as this. Especially about a war. People are way too emotionally invested in the story. NOBODY wants to admit that they, or their fathers, or their grandfathers fought a war that they shouldn't have, and definitely nobody wants to admit that they fought on the wrong side! That is absolutely unacceptable to most people, and any questioning of any aspect of the narrative is automatically considered "anti-semitic", treason, wacky conspiracy theory, blah, blah, blah. It does not matter what evidence is presented to the contrary (or the lack of evidence supporting their tale), most people will NEVER allow consideration of it.

Lack of evidence supporting their tale?
You’ve got to be kidding.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
we have a couple of real nazis here. TRH and this stophel clown are beyond nuts. There are others as well.

Sam......

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[video:yahoo]
[/video]

[Linked Image]
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
we have a couple of real nazis here. TRH and this stophel clown are beyond nuts. There are others as well.

Do you peek!???

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by efw

Do you peek!???
I was going to post the same question to him, since I've been on his ignore list for years. grin

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ironbender
Me and Ren dedicate every squirrel hunt in the name of Pol Pot

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Oh bullchit. I heard it was just like we did to the Japanese. Don't get confused by a "few" bogus reports. See, they're not even dead. Sheesh.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Oh bullchit. I heard it was just like we did to the Japanese. Don't get confused by a "few" bogus reports. See, they're not even dead. Sheesh.

Holocaust deniers are so fulla schit. My Pop would disagree. Rolled over the fences at one of the Dachau camps. Saw the evil WITH HIS OWN EYES. I've posted his notes on that here before.

How anybody can be so stupid to deny the Holocaust happened is beyond me.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Holocaust deniers are so fulla schit. My Pop would disagree. Rolled over the fences at one of the Dachau camps. Saw the evil WITH HIS OWN EYES. I've posted his notes on that here before.

Oh bullshit, Americans didn't liberate a single 'death camp'. That's because there weren't any. Look it up. I've been studying this fantasy for 20 years. Were they starving, yes because the supply lines had been wiped out.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M

Truth. These guys are beyond stupid, more perverse than anything. Well, several are fuucking idiots for damned sure!

Awhile back another dipchit was claiming no planes hit the WTCs on 9-11. Worse than the French chick claims that nobody just walks across the southern border. Dumb as fuuck to refute the irreducible.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

Oh bullshit, Americans didn't liberate a single 'death camp'. That's because there weren't any. Look it up. I've been studying this fantasy for 20 years. Were they starving, yes because the supply lines had been wiped out.

You're gnorant.. and fulla schit.

MY DAD WAS THERE! AND HE WAS NO LIAR! YOU IG'NANT FUGK!

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

So ghosiinthemachine is an antisemite?

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

I didn't call him a liar, but I'll guaranfuckinT he never saw a gas chamber. Whatever, I'm out, I just don't have the fugkin energy anymore.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Seeing death and disease is not proof of a "holocaust"... but you can't tell people that.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

I didn't call him a liar, but I'll guaranfuckinT he never saw a gas chamber. Whatever, I'm out, I just don't have the fugkin energy anymore.

I never said anything anywhere that my Dad ever said anything about gas chambers.

They rolled over the fences, gave the prisoners some food and left. They were told not to give them too much food because it would kill them. The prisoners asked for weapons to chase the German guards down who had fled into the forest.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

360 members (264mag, 1beaver_shooter, 204guy, 10gaugemag, 29aholic, 10gaugeman, 49 invisible), 1,850 guests, and 1,182 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,219
Posts18,447,433
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.