Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Stophel
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Oh bullshit, Americans didn't liberate a single 'death camp'. That's because there weren't any. Look it up. I've been studying this fantasy for 20 years. Were they starving, yes because the supply lines had been wiped out.

Seeing death and disease is not proof of a "holocaust"... but you can't tell people that.

YHGTBKM,

The Nuremberg trials provide the best irrefutable evidence of the Holocaust evil!

BP-B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Raferman
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
we have a couple of real nazis here. TRH and this stophel clown are beyond nuts. There are others as well.
Oh bullchit. I heard it was just like we did to the Japanese. Don't get confused by a "few" bogus reports. See, they're not even dead. Sheesh.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Holocaust deniers are so fulla schit. My Pop would disagree. Rolled over the fences at one of the Dachau camps. Saw the evil WITH HIS OWN EYES. I've posted his notes on that here before.

How anybody can be so stupid to deny the Holocaust happened is beyond me.

Oh bullshit, Americans didn't liberate a single 'death camp'. That's because there weren't any. Look it up. I've been studying this fantasy for 20 years. Were they starving, yes because the supply lines had been wiped out.
So ghosiinthemachine is an antisemite?

Sounds like it.

BTW- Not every Holocaust victim or survivor was Jewish. The Nazis were equal opportunity murderers.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jcubed
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I hear that Mao only killed a couple dozen of his own people.
What about that Pol Pot guy? I think he was kind of a jerk.

There's a meme about this...

This one? Someone already posted the pile of shoes meme in this thread. Hilariously, I think they were seriously offering it up as evidence of the Lolocaust.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48

Seeing death and disease is not proof of a "holocaust"... but you can't tell people that.

YHGTBKM,

The Nuremberg trials provide the best irrefutable evidence of the Holocaust evil!

you mean where German officers were tortured and forced to sign "confessions" that they couldn't even read? Proof positive right there.

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Originally Posted by Jcubed
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I hear that Mao only killed a couple dozen of his own people.
What about that Pol Pot guy? I think he was kind of a jerk.

There's a meme about this...

This one? Someone already posted the pile of shoes meme in this thread. Hilariously, I think they were seriously offering it up as evidence of the Lolocaust.

That’s not a meme.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
That’s not a meme.

I always look to boomers for advice on what is or isn't a meme.

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
That’s not a meme.
I always look to boomers for advice on what is or isn't a meme.
You’re welcome.

This tech stuff is difficult for some.
😎

Last edited by ironbender; 09/24/22. Reason: To ease stickfight’s mind. 😆

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
stud

Despite being too ignorant to recognize a meme when you see one, you do have a good eye for meatgazing.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M

YHGTBKM,

He's not kidding. These guys really are that fuucking stupid and perverted. This thread, regardless of original topic, is a good reminder of the evil pervs in our midst.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
OMG! That's hilarious. And true.

IC B3

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
stud
Despite being too ignorant to recognize a meme when you see one, you do have a good eye for meatgazing.
Wow.

Right to your homoerotic fantasy.

So much for the “state of excellence”.

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

YHGTBKM,

you mean where German officers were tortured and forced to sign "confessions" that they couldn't even read? Proof positive right there.

No, I don’t mean that. You know what we’re talking about—the best documented case of genocide ever. The Germans left meticulous, detailed records of their plans and atrocities from all levels of Nazi hierarchy. …thousands of German documents, not to mention photographs and eye-witness testimony…

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The Germans left meticulous, detailed records of their plans and atrocities from all levels of Nazi hierarchy.

[Linked Image]

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

You "forgot" that you posted it, not me.

Here is a good book you could read on the subject that might help you, if you are inclined to read between episodes of Matlock.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
eye-witness testimony…

(((eye-witness))) testimony is always reliable.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle

You "forgot" that you posted it, not me.

Here is a good book you could read on the subject that might help you, if you are inclined to read between episodes of Matlock.
OMG! A typo.

The horrors.

LOL!

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
eye-witness testimony…

(((eye-witness))) testimony is always reliable.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

That sums up jewish thinking in a nutshell.

“In literature, Rebbe, certain things are true though they didn’t happen, while others are not, even if they did.” - Elie Weasel, speaking of the authenticity of his recollections of his time at Auschwitz.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

"The fact that the Nazi leaders are criminals has already been established [by their having been accused by this body]. The task of the Tribunal is only to determine the measure of guilt of each particular person and mete out the necessary punishment -- the sentences."

- Judge Iola T. Nikitchenko (vice-chairman of the Supreme Court of the USSR), announced at the opening of the Nuremberg Trial.

"The entire atmosphere here is unwholesome ... Lawyers, clerks, interpreters and researchers were employed who became Americans only in recent years, whose backgrounds were imbedded in Europe's hatreds and prejudices ... Most of the evidence in the trials was documentary, selected from the large tonnage of captured records. The selection was made by the prosecution. The defense had access only to those documents which the prosecution considered material to the case ... the trials were to have convinced the Germans of the guilt of their leaders. They convinced the Germans merely that their leaders lost the war to tough conquerors."

- Charles F. Wennerstrum, Iowa Supreme Court justice serving as presiding judge in the Nuremberg trial of German generals

"Jackson [Chief US prosecutor] is away conducting his high-grade lynching party in Nuremberg ... This is a little too sanctimonious a fraud to meet my old-fashioned ideas ... I wonder how some of those who preside at the trials would justify some of the acts of their own governments if they were placed in the status of the accused."

- US Supreme Court Chief Justice Harlan Fiske Stone

"The Nuremberg trials are so repugnant to the Anglo-Saxon principles of justice that we must forever be ashamed of that page in our history ... The Nuremberg farce represents a revenge policy at its worst."

- US Representative Lawrence H. Smith of Wisconsin

"As a representative of the American people I desire to say that what is taking place in Nuremberg, Germany, is a disgrace to the United States... A racial minority, two and a half years after the war closed, are in Nuremberg not only hanging German soldiers but trying German businessmen in the name of the United States."

- Congressman John Rankin of Mississippi

"The trial of the vanquished by the victors cannot be impartial no matter how it is hedged about with the forms of justice ... About this whole judgment there is the spirit of vengeance, and vengeance is seldom justice. The hanging of the eleven men convicted will be a blot on the American record which we will long regret. In these trials we have accepted the Russian idea of the purpose of trials -- government policy and not justice -- with little relation to Anglo-Saxon heritage. By clothing policy in the forms of legal procedure, we may discredit the whole idea of justice in Europe for years to come."

- US Senator Robert A. Taft

"The Nuremberg trial constitutes a real threat to the basic conceptions of justice which it has taken mankind thousands of years to establish."

- NYU Law Professor, Milton R. Konvitz

"I thought at the time and still think that the Nuremberg trials were unprincipled. Law was created ex post facto to suit the passion and clamor of the time."

- Supreme Court Justice William O. Douglas

"I thought the trials in general bordered upon international lunacy. I thought it particularly unfortunate, inappropriate, ill-conceived and dupably injudicious that the United States should have been cast in the leading role as prosecutors and implementators of the trials of German participants or principals."

- US Rear Admiral H. Lamont Pugh, former Navy Surgeon General and Commanding Officer of the National Naval Medical Center

“I am frankly opposed to this war criminal stuff. It is not cricket, and is Semitic."

- US General George S. Patton

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
This isn’t MAGA

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

YHGTBKM,

He's not kidding. These guys really are that fuucking stupid and perverted. This thread, regardless of original topic, is a good reminder of the evil pervs in our midst.

It really is amazing.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
674 members (1Akshooter, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 73 invisible), 2,999 guests, and 1,440 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,673
Posts18,399,532
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.