Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
C
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
Nobody explains what mechanism, new laws or their misinterpretation, that allow and encourage this constant flood of illegals to show up here and disappear into the interior. No politician or talking head comes out and says this is bullshit, it works like this, and we have to do x,y, and z to return sanity to our border controls. We no longer have a country without secure borders. Brandon has allowed in 2,000,000 so far. Abbott does nothing but bus them around. Why can this disaster not be stopped? It seems like all the authorities aid and abet it and refuse to turn them right around in their tracks, which is the most sensible action to take. Please explain.I don't get it.

BP-B2

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
I’ve been wondering that myself, if we can bus them to dc, why can’t we bus them to Mexico City?

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Since the start of the caravans they have been supported by big money. They have cell phones. Just water and food on a trip like that is phenomenal. The leftists are in on it. It’s their chance to change the cultural makeup of America. New citizens that are felon government and have no cultural ties to America.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I'm kinda pissed at Mexico. Honestly, why the hell don't they stop them from coming through their Country. The Mexican Gov. know where they're going. But, they just let them pass through.

Why do I have to press 1, for English?
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
I've had this argument with soo many Libs,
I always tell them go try and just walk into Mehico and get back to me,if you are not perferated.
Amazing responses,alot of people have never thought about that.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad
Nobody explains what mechanism, new laws or their misinterpretation, that allow and encourage this constant flood of illegals to show up here and disappear into the interior. No politician or talking head comes out and says this is bullshit, it works like this, and we have to do x,y, and z to return sanity to our border controls. We no longer have a country without secure borders. Brandon has allowed in 2,000,000 so far. Abbott does nothing but bus them around. Why can this disaster not be stopped? It seems like all the authorities aid and abet it and refuse to turn them right around in their tracks, which is the most sensible action to take. Please explain.I don't get it.

$$$$$

Haul ass, haul ass! - Pappy
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad

You are apparently still operating under the notion that our selected representatives and other powerful people are acting in what they see is the best interest of America.

They are not.

The "immigration" invasion is exactly that. An invasion. These are not "good, hardworking people looking for freedom", they are invaders. WEAPONS used to destroy America. And that is the exact goal of our selected representatives and other powerful people.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
The answer is simple, execution is another story.

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
This infuriates me. They just cross over into the US, and we bus or fly them to various cities around the country and dump them. Then we're supposed to provide them with housing, food, free health care. I see where the migrants bused to Martha's Vineyard now want to sue the US? How the F can they sure us....they don't even speak English! How do they afford a lawyer? It will soon be the case that the northern border of Central America is the same as Canada's southern border.

I truly hope that when the tide turns from this left-wing pandemonium, we identify those responsible for these decisions and put them away.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Mexico has no love for the USA. They’ve taken advantage of our education system for decades. They were mostly able to come and go as they pleased. Work here. Send money back to family. Then the entitlement mentality has made it profitable beyond belief. They can take advantage of government perks and spend their money as they please.
We are at war and too stupid to see it or just aloof to care.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I have been watching this whole proceeding for quite some time. Seeing them getting off the buses , lined up at the border waiting for the Border Patrol, etc, seems to me most of the males are military age men, nice clean short haircuts, clean shaven, clean clothes, standing and walking erect as Marines. I am probably the only one that has noticed this as there has been no comment here or elsewhere.

Most former military people can spot another one even if in civilian clothes. Most civilians would not notice.

Last edited by jnyork; 09/22/22.

[Linked Image]
C
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
Good points but.. What is the "Thing" tying everybody's hands ? It must be a newish Federal ruling or some legal constraint. It must be named, condemned, and overturned! All the money in the world can't get an alien across most borders of the world. I remember in Abilene, Texas circa 1977 illegals filled the packing plants but after a few months were rounded up and sent home. Then a new batch trickled in. But they were illegal and on borrowed time. This invasion is different

KC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by gnnrsig40
if we can bus them to dc, why can’t we bus them to Mexico City?

I've been asking that same question.

Wind in my hair, Sun on my face, I gazed at the wide open spaces, And I was at home.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by jnyork
I have been watching this whole proceeding for quite some time. Seeing them getting off the buses , lined up at the border waiting for the Border Patrol, etc, seems to me most of the males are military age men, nice clean short haircuts, clean shaven, clean clothes, standing and walking erect as Marines. I am probably the only one that has noticed this as there has been no comment here or elsewhere.

Most former military people can spot another one even if in civilian clothes. Most civilians would not notice.

Certainly you have noticed something no one else has.

MAGA
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The democRATS had no choice but to steal the 2020 election. Would any of this been going on if Donald Trump would have been sworn in for a 2nd time ?? Hell NO ! I am really sick about the republicans who let this happen. McConnell and McCArthy and all the RINO's. The election had to be stolen so they could jamb their agenda down our throats. We live in a sick country and I blame the democRATs and the RINO's. I will not be voting for either type of low life SOB's.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Because Mainstream Republicans see them as a cheap source of labor and the Democrats see then as a voting base. Overwhelm the system and once it crashes, remake it to your liking.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Sorry but you’ve loss your Country ..

When the President takes an Oath to Protect and Defend the Borders of this Country and Doesn’t well that means Action from Congress..

They haven’t done it ..

None of Them are on Our Side ..

Roll Them or They Roll You

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It is a clear violation of federal law and those not enforcing the law should be hung.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by gnnrsig40
I’ve been wondering that myself, if we can bus them to dc, why can’t we bus them to Mexico City?

Turn the MF's around and drive them back.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
It is a clear violation of federal law and those not enforcing the law should be hung.

Slowly hung.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
636 members (257_X_50, 1234, 257Bob, 06hunter59, 257man, 007FJ, 71 invisible), 2,945 guests, and 1,318 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,661
Posts18,399,311
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.