Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
An alternate view of the issue. Why not just take (Invade) the entire Yucatan peninsula? Our military could take the whole dam thing in 3 days, much of that would be just travel time. The cartels would at least get our guys some trigger time and a little sport. We could kill the drug trade into this country and everyone would get free lawn care with free maid service! Last, they cannot immigrate into the us if we take their country! They would already be in our country. Just a thought...............!

GB1

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by cs2blue
An alternate view of the issue. Why not just take (Invade) the entire Yucatan peninsula? Our military could take the whole dam thing in 3 days, much of that would be just travel time. The cartels would at least get our guys some trigger time and a little sport. We could kill the drug trade into this country and everyone would get free lawn care with free maid service! Last, they cannot immigrate into the us if we take their country! They would already be in our country. Just a thought...............!
That’s been my pov for a very long time. PEMEX and all.

America, Our Country and we’re taking it back.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Biebs
This infuriates me. They just cross over into the US, and we bus or fly them to various cities around the country and dump them. Then we're supposed to provide them with housing, food, free health care. I see where the migrants bused to Martha's Vineyard now want to sue the US? How the F can they sure us....they don't even speak English! How do they afford a lawyer? It will soon be the case that the northern border of Central America is the same as Canada's southern border.

I truly hope that when the tide turns from this left-wing pandemonium, we identify those responsible for these decisions and put them away.

The hell with that. Hang them.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Well, if I had my druthers, every able body'd man in the border states would be at the border, armed to the teeth and prepared to repel boarders. If the feds get upset, tell them to get out of the way because they either cannot or will not do what we pay them for.
If I was in charge, the border would be closed, no exceptions. Illegals found in this country immediately deported. Those smuggling drug? Probably summary execution. You gonna carry a load of drugs when you know that if you're caught, it's lights out. Cartel will probably do the same to those who refuse. Tango Sierra.
If anyone here decides that I'm anti-Mexican people, think again. My late wife was Mexican and native American. Half my kids in laws are Mexican. They're good people. My beef is against the illegals and drug smugglers.
PJ

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

450 members (1beaver_shooter, 1_deuce, 160user, 22kHornet, 1lesfox, 10ring1, 35 invisible), 1,806 guests, and 991 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,179
Posts18,465,589
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.