Print Thread
Hop To
S
SBTCO Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
S
I know you Texicans catch shiet for being from Tejas, But you guys along with the other border states are at the point of the spear on this and this country is beyond past taking notice. Your Lt. Gov.s' words needs to spread like fire across this country.

We need to tell every F'ing democrat they are responsible for this sheit and own it!

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

GB1

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Abbott has finely started showing some gumption. I hope it leads to a real showdown. The feds need to be knocked down a peg or 10 and maybe a collection of red states will be the way to go about it.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Jeffrey
Abbott has finely started showing some gumption. I hope it leads to a real showdown. The feds need to be knocked down a peg or 10 and maybe a collection of red states will be the way to go about it.
LOL, Really.

Tis an election year, everybody grows a set during an election year

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
I wish they would send a bus load up here, I have 2 addresses that would appreciate them...

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
They need to start pitching them back over the wall. The states need to start doing that, if the Fed won't.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B2

DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
We all know Biden is a coward. Abbott needs to say "No More" and enforce the border with the TX Nat'l Guard. Put a stop to this chit and he would likely become a National hero to boot. If the border patrol wants to fight over it, kick their butts and then kick em out of Texas.

I contend the TNG completely close the TX Border. WTF do we need from Mexico? Would teach them a damn good lesson.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by DMc
We all know Biden is a coward. Abbott needs to say "No More" and enforce the border with the TX Nat'l Guard. Put a stop to this chit and he would likely become a National hero to boot. If the border patrol wants to fight over it, kick their butts and then kick em out of Texas.

I contend the TNG completely close the TX Border. WTF do we need from Mexico? Would teach them a damn good lesson.

Pray the Arizona NG gets activated as well. Betting Florida will send some troops and Mississippi & Alabama might just form up. With that force the Gay Brigades that Blowem would send down to correct things might get hurt. This is the war I’d support. Cross the Rio and set up a DMZ with wire.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Jeffrey
LOL, Really.

Tis an election year, everybody grows a set during an election year

In the mean time MN is clearly the model state.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Dan Patrick would be a good choice for potus.

DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by shootem
Originally Posted by DMc

Pray the Arizona NG gets activated as well. Betting Florida will send some troops and Mississippi & Alabama might just form up. With that force the Gay Brigades that Blowem would send down to correct things might get hurt. This is the war I’d support. Cross the Rio and set up a DMZ with wire.

Do you believe Butthole Biden would shoot Americans to keep the illegals pouring in? That's an un-winnable public relations war. Just reinforce Texas is a sovereign state and back it up with live ammunition. This crap would never have gone this far had Abbott used his own "Stand your Ground" law. He's a chicken chit and a half.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
What do you think is the justification, or reason why these Governors have not taken matters into their own hands and closed the borders themselves?

I can think of a couple reasons,
1) It would be a violation of law, as Patrick pointed out in the OP video, The Supreme Court ruled that the Federal Government controls the border. Would the DOJ indict a Governor for violating Federal Law? This AG most certainly would. Would the leadership of the TX NG follow such an order knowing it was an illegal order?

2) Money, the first thing the Biden Administration would do is cut off all Federal funding to the State. No highway money, no education money, no Federal disaster relief money, no nothing. Do you think a State like TX could absorb such a devastating financial hit?

Don’t forget Steve Bannon and others are under indictment for helping to fund Trump’s border wall. Sending in the NG to violate law, would not go unpunished.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Dan Patrick seems sane and less wishy-washy than Abbott. Hard to believe it takes a constitutional amendment to secure the borders on a state by state basis. That would leave the current situation likely to worsen if the voting machines turned border states blue. This is crazy! Surely official border crossing procedures are written out somewhere. How can a dementia patient change them? We're seeing huge increases in surly, half-black Latinos, mostly fat women with multiple offspring. Who feeds them? Fewer fit Mexican men. Those seem to have retired back home living the American dream. Millions of illegals living off the land - somehow - and allowed to vote even in crazy states is a different dynamic for sure. I feel like playing the Star Spangled Banner really loud......

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by steve4102
What do you think is the justification, or reason why these Governors have not taken matters into their own hands and closed the borders themselves?

I can think of a couple reasons,
1) It would be a violation of law, as Patrick pointed out in the OP video, The Supreme Court ruled that the Federal Government controls the border. Would the DOJ indict a Governor for violating Federal Law? This AG most certainly would. Would the leadership of the TX NG follow such an order knowing it was an illegal order?

2) Money, the first thing the Biden Administration would do is cut off all Federal funding to the State. No highway money, no education money, no Federal disaster relief money, no nothing. Do you think a State like TX could absorb such a devastating financial hit?

Don’t forget Steve Bannon and others are under indictment for helping to fund Trump’s border wall. Sending in the NG to violate law, would not go unpunished.

Asking for opinions?

1) Yes, Tejas NG would hold the border.
2) Block income tax payments to the fed.
3) Call for armed volunteers both resident and nonresident. The Texas NG would quadruple in size. My calendar is fairly open for the rest of my life.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

268 members (160user, 2500HD, 163bc, 12344mag, 2UP, 27 invisible), 1,868 guests, and 1,028 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,492
Posts18,452,304
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.