Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I keep seeing the work 'migrant' applied to the illegals coming in. They're no such thing. Migrants are merely people who move from job to job with the season. They might have been born here and never leave the country. An illegal is something else entirely. The left is calling them migrants to hide the truth.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Illegals are here to scam and use the system. They get more free than an American does. The American citizens pay for all of their benefits. Nothing is free.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Spot on.

The left are masters of defining terms and language. Those that control language and definitions controls perception. They’re illegal aliens. They’re illegally here and are foreign. Illegal aliens.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Common scum who do not have the courage to fix their homelands and/or themselves.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Common scum who do not have the courage to fix their homelands and/or themselves.
I don’t blame them but it shouldn’t be our problem. That’s not to be cruel but we can’t save the world anymore than a guy with a “Captain Save a ho” complex can fix every screwed up woman.

IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
BS. Criminals from Venezuela and the Middle East who will become the Cabals mercenaries in a few weeks.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Been saying forever they’re insurgents; illegally entering our nation, challenging our sovereignty. We need a line of demarcation a quarter mile south of the mex border with the US Army providing prejudicial enforcement.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
chipsNdips!!!

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jaguartx
BS. Criminals from Venezuela and the Middle East who will become the Cabals mercenaries in a few weeks.

They'll be easy to spot.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
We were watching a bunch come across on TV and they were all over weight and well dressed. The poorest people couldn't afford what the cartels charge. I don't think a lot of these people are coming here to work. They are coming to milk the system as these leftist organizations have promised them tons of freebies. I hope those coming from Venezuela at least have the sense not to vote left again. I'm surprised they haven't tried to block them like they do Cubans. I'm sure that racist basturd Obama is behind this..

Bb

IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
I keep seeing the work 'migrant' applied to the illegals coming in. They're no such thing. Migrants are merely people who move from job to job with the season. They might have been born here and never leave the country. An illegal is something else entirely. The left is calling them migrants to hide the truth.
Of course.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by shootem
Been saying forever they’re insurgents; illegally entering our nation, challenging our sovereignty. We need a line of demarcation a quarter mile south of the mex border with the US Army providing prejudicial enforcement.
This is what any sane nation would do, and wouldn't feel the least pangs of conscience or scruples in doing so. It's nothing more than natural that any nation must defend its borders with force, if need be, lethal, if necessary, or else abandon all claim to being a nation.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Pretty much.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Maduro is emptying his prisons and Biden is welcoming them with open arms. Prepare yourselves!

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Professional..

Very Professional of them to bring in Trained Mercenaries ..

The Obvious End of Times For Something..

All those Sheep and So Little Time ..

Monkey Left the Oven Door Open

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck

I grew up in a place that had true migrant workers...every year then things started to change little by little....no one dems or repubs tried to stop it .

so if you want to place blame...at least spread it fairly. ...bob

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
So you're blaming the people coming in, not the people that opened the fence and are facilitating it? This is all Democrats and most Republicans.
Also, accuse them of being pussies for not staying and fixing their own country, while discussing our openly fugked country on the internet while doing NOTHING to fix it.
JFC....

When you leave the gate to chicken house open do you blame the fox for grabbing a few? LMAO
Fugkin white people......

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

Precisely,

A lot of times when I say this very thing I get starred at like I have a third eye, I know I'm dealing with an Idiot when I get that reaction.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Precisely,

A lot of times when I say this very thing I get starred at like I have a third eye, I know I'm dealing with an Idiot when I get that reaction.

that is a perfect description of our elite leaders....I had to spit elite out....bob

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
The left has always played semantic games when it comes to propagandizing the public.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

570 members (12344mag, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 007FJ, 55 invisible), 2,300 guests, and 1,186 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,609
Posts18,454,873
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.