Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
79S Online Content OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Making up her own facts about fetal heartbeat.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...etal-heartbeat-manufactured-sound-video/

“There is no such thing as a heartbeat,” Abrams claimed.

“It is a manufactured sound designed to convince people that men have the right to take control of a woman’s body away from her,” she said.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
BP-B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
You can’t make this [bleep] up. That so called woman defines truly stupid.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The Ghettopotamus strikes again!!!!!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by 12344mag
The Ghettopotamus strikes again!!!!!
That's funny!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Tracker
Online Shocked
Campfire Tracker
Stacey Abrams, even the lots of blacks aren’t supporting her stupid ass! I bet more ignorant white liberals are behind her than anyone else.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
When you're dealing with a race of people who's IQ is far below that of the average human, stuff like that happens................and on a daily basis too.

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by 79S

“It is a manufactured sound designed to convince people that men have the right to take control of a woman’s body away from her,” she said.
I guess she is a biologist.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Her campaign is going badly. She's gonna lose the governor race.
Again.

She is the Georgia/African version of Hillary, she keeps losing but she won't go away.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Wow a hippo talking to 6 coons.What a brain trust.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
79S Online Content OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Her campaign is going badly. She's gonna lose the governor race.
Again.

She is the Georgia/African version of Hillary, she keeps losing but she won't go away.

Democrats are notorious for dumping you after a couple big losses. Big black gal is about to be yesterday news, along with Robert O’rourke.

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
You mean it will be goodbye to Beto? He was such a leader for the Hispanic community.
An Irish Wetback.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
No heartbeat?!?!?!? Tell that to the pregnant lady who is happily carrying that baby.

79S Online Content OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
You mean it will be goodbye to Beto? He was such a leader for the Hispanic community.
An Irish Wetback.

His real name is Robert, but as we all know refers to himself as to Beto so he sounds Mexican.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
An Irish Wetback.
He sure could ride a skateboard though.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
And after the ignorant cow made the statement, Planned Murderhood changes their definition to cover her stupid ass:

- https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pl...y-no-heartbeat-6-weeks-fetal-development

Ya think there is a little bit of collusion going on with the liberals? Planned Parenthood is a political organization and should be listed as one and taxed as one.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 79S
An Irish Wetback.

His real name is Robert, but as we all know refers to himself as to Beto so he sounds Mexican.

Betomymeatonthetoiletseatdodadodadodaday

GOA
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
For the record, most Georgians (myself included) don't consider the City of Atlanta to be a part of Georgia. Rather, it is hostile territory to be avoided at all costs. That's why I-285 was built, for people like me to go around it..................

To anger a conservative, lie to him. To annoy a liberal, tell him the truth.

Promoted to Turdlike status 03/17/12

79S Online Content OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
This country is so ph ucked..

79S Online Content OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Only reason the big black gal is running the democrats let her for all her help with election fraud 2020. Ol Robert O’rourke didn’t he have a big war chest leftover from his failed US senate run. Only way to spend that money is to run for office again. So this is his way of blowing the money on a failed Governor run.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by Hudge
Stacey Abrams, even the lots of blacks aren’t supporting her stupid ass! I bet more ignorant white liberals are behind her than anyone else.
She sure has a lot of city groids and air-headed looking white Karen types with her when you see her on TV.
Look for Fulton County voting locations to have a water, fire or you name it emergency that will “supposedly” shut down
the facility overnight as votes are rolling in.

U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
Joe is behind her 100% !!

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid
Step out of line, the man come and take you away
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by badger
For the record, most Georgians (myself included) don't consider the City of Atlanta to be a part of Georgia. Rather, it is hostile territory to be avoided at all costs. That's why I-285 was built, for people like me to go around it..................
It has creeped way beyond I-285.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

I'm from Atlanta, and today, I am in a good place, 220 miles away FROM Atlanta.

The Perimeter aka "Ring Around the Congo."

M...oving
A...fricans
R..apidly
T...through
A...tlanta

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
So Ol' Whistlepig's a biologist,
whoddathunkit?

FJB & FJT
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
When the Atlanta newspaper publishes an article, yesterday, that Stacy's support among blacks is slipping, you know she is in trouble.

By Anjali Huynh - The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
Greg Bluestein - The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
Sept 22, 2022
As Stacey Abrams took the stage at a recent campaign stop, one person at the crowded Atlanta event was at the top of her mind.

“Daddy, stand up,” Abrams said as her father, Robert Abrams, was showered with applause before an audience of several hundred people.

“I am not a Black man, but I’ve been raised by one,” she said, adding, “and I am always going to say that if Black men stand with me and vote for me and work with me, we can change the future of Georgia.”

That Abrams would need to hold an event designed to garner more support among Black Georgians in the final stretch of her campaign for governor is emblematic of one of the more surprising — and for Abrams, troubling — developments in the race.

In 2018, Abrams came within 55,000 votes of defeating Republican Brian Kemp thanks to a surge of votes from Black Georgians. She energized voters of color who often skipped midterms with a liberal platform and a history-making appeal to become the first Black governor in state history.

In 2022, however, the Democrat is struggling to solidify her support with African American voters she must mobilize to win the rematch.

A recent Atlanta Journal-Constitution poll underscored her difficulties, showing she has 79% of support from Black voters. While that might appear to be a lofty number, Democrats typically poll at least 10 percentage points higher with Black voters. Among Black men, Abrams’ support dips to 75%, with an additional one-fifth backing Kemp and 6% undecided.

It’s no anomaly. Other recent polls have indicated Abrams has lagging support among voters of color, and Kemp is notching double-digit backing from Black Georgians in a string of surveys released this week.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Just another fat ….ger with an IQ comparable to my #12 boot size and those on The View!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by GAGoober
Originally Posted by Hudge
She sure has a lot of city groids and air-headed looking white Karen types with her when you see her on TV.
Look for Fulton County voting locations to have a water, fire or you name it emergency that will “supposedly” shut down
the facility overnight as votes are rolling in.

they just hang around because they know there will be food.....

And these zombies line up and eat from the media’s trough

Cowards CANNOT be free. Nor should they be.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
X
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
X
And the whole panel on the stage with her are nodding their heads in agreement. As long as she can get a room full of idiots to agree with her, she wills till spout stupidity.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
And after the ignorant cow made the statement, Planned Murderhood changes their definition to cover her stupid ass:

- https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pl...y-no-heartbeat-6-weeks-fetal-development

Ya think there is a little bit of collusion going on with the liberals? Planned Parenthood is a political organization and should be listed as one and taxed as one.
I doubt it went that way.

More like PP and the AMA got together with her before she made that statement .

Listening to the radio yesterday, [bleep] tons of Doctors tweeting and FBing that she is 100% correct.

She did NOT come up with this on her own, it was planned well in advanced.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by 79S

Apparently, not a very good one.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I-285?

Ring Around the Congo

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by 79S

Apparently, not a very good one.

Hahaha!

I am MAGA.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by steve4102

Listening to the radio yesterday, [bleep] tons of Doctors tweeting and FBing that she is 100% correct.

There were also a lot of doctors out there calling her a liar and crazy.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
This is also coming from a person who has never been pregnant or given birth, that we know of. She probably has never even seen a sonogram in live time. Even if she did, she'd probably still come out and say that it was fake.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by StoneCutter
This is also coming from a person who has never been pregnant or given birth, that we know of. She probably has never even seen a sonogram in live time. Even if she did, she'd probably still come out and say that it was fake.

She has a hostile womb. No baby could survive in her womb.

[Linked Image from ]
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ConradCA
Originally Posted by StoneCutter

She has a hostile womb. No baby could survive in her womb.

Evan the Brothas in da hood wouldn’t hit that big ole ugly baboon.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by steve4102

That is true on the timeline. And yes, the collaboration is apparent.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
So all those old mid-wife mavens that can tell the sex of the baby were just guessing... the doctors telling you the fast heart beat means it is probably a boy (or vice versa) were lying.

But actually the heartbeat starts about 5-6 weeks into things.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Biggest turd on earth.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by JamesJr
When you're dealing with a race of people who's IQ is far below that of the average human, stuff like that happens................and on a daily basis too.

Yeah because your boy Biden is so much better.

LOL

Just STFU.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I am on a facebook page from my Atlanta high school, Chamblee High. Here is a posting from one of my classmates from today. When I lived in Atlanta, Roswell was a small town 20 miles north of Atlanta, where the rich white folks lived.

"My son Matt is too a drummer and has played all his life and he blows me away on the drum kit. Just last week, we came very close to losing him from almost being beat to death on his evening walk in the Roswell City Park.
This was an unprovoked attack by some thugs. The police are heavily involved with trying to find the culprits. Matt remains in the ICU for over a week on a ventilator."

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/no...alking-trail/XAFVPYDDYFHB3F2TY6ZSJVQ6PY/

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Whole bunch of links to this story, chose this one because it is NBC.
Them running this story is hilariously, disgustingly, ironic.

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/babies-womb-smile-carrots-scowl-kale-rcna48737

Last edited by Dillonbuck; 09/24/22.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It floors me to see Abrams signs in yards in rural areas of Georgia. A lot of the houses that have these signs literally will have tar paper for siding. I would rather make money picking up dog schit then depend on the gubermint for a check. And there lies the difference. If you live in a schit hole it’s because you want to live in a schit hole.

A bowhunter at heart but a gun guy at soul. I'll take craftsmanship, wood and blue steel over plastic and composite any day.
U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
Dumb blacks vote for blacks. Twas ever thus and ever will be.

How many posting on this thread are black ? Karnak says ZERO.

How many posting on this thread are from GA ? Damn few I guess.

If GA elects here, they deserve her, just like the morons who elected Chi-com Joe.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid
Step out of line, the man come and take you away
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 348winchester
It floors me to see Abrams signs in yards in rural areas of Georgia. A lot of the houses that have these signs literally will have tar paper for siding. I would rather make money picking up dog schit then depend on the gubermint for a check. And there lies the difference. If you live in a schit hole it’s because you want to live in a schit hole.

Gonna sound liberal here.

I've known those people. Lived among them, visited them, ate in their homes. Related to some.

None total welfare rats. All work, most full time or as much as possible.
They have a certain mentality that they are poor and others are rich.
So far behind the ball they can never catch up.
(Last part, I understand well)

So, if they get money, it's never enough to change their lives much. Now.
And they blow it.
Couple that with the mentality and habits they often possess, and inevitably
they lose any good job they may get.

Once in a while one will be Better Than Everyone Else,
get a good job, avoid stupid decisions, and do very well.
It's rare.

Darn shame really, self perpetrated pre-destined failure.
Generation after generation.

And there ain't a dam thing anyone can do to fix it. Including throwing money at it.

As I type, it occurs to me I'm thinking of a similar but very different
group of folks.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by JamesJr

Yeah because your boy Biden is so much better.

LOL

Just STFU.
tou·ché

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
what's the big deal about this bimbo... its not like the country or even the DemocRAT party are having a shortage of overweight fat black bimbos, with the IQ of a house plant....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
The saddest thing was the nods of agreement from the idiots on stage with her.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
176 members (32_20fan, 358WCF, 257_X_50, 1minute, 300_savage, 204guy, 23 invisible), 2,020 guests, and 970 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,726
Posts18,400,648
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.