Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Common scum who do not have the courage to fix their homelands and/or themselves.
Kind of like New Yorkers who move to Tennessee and bitch about our gun laws? There is this rectum headcover who has taken up shadowing me on my political post about how I should do this or that. Told him in no uncertain terms to haul his hinney back to New Yark and go to work doing something productive instead of running his mouth to show his azz.

To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.-Richard Henry Lee

Endowment Member NRA, Life Member SAF-GOA, Life-Board Member, West TN Director TFA
GB1

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
This has been going on for decades, just not to this magnitude. They managed to convince Reagan to give them amnesty in exchange for fixing our idiot immigration laws. They never fixed the laws. They just made it easier to get in and get on the entitlement payroll. McCain tried to do the amnesty thing again and got stopped. Rubio tried it. We are being invaded by foreign nationals that do not care about our laws or culture. Our culture is being destroyed and our nation is at risk of becoming a banana dictatorship.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
We all see it ..
Military Age Men from War Torn Areas ..

Trained Criminals..

If only Baghdad Bob was alive to See It..

Usamma your going to get some extra Raisins ..

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by rainshot
This has been going on for decades, just not to this magnitude. They managed to convince Reagan to give them amnesty in exchange for fixing our idiot immigration laws. They never fixed the laws. They just made it easier to get in and get on the entitlement payroll. McCain tried to do the amnesty thing again and got stopped. Rubio tried it. We are being invaded by foreign nationals that do not care about our laws or culture. Our culture is being destroyed and our nation is at risk of becoming a banana dictatorship.

Yeah,, I was going to say Reagan stopped it, he said you migrants no longer have to go home.
Originally Posted by jackmountain
So you're blaming the people coming in, not the people that opened the fence and are facilitating it? This is all Democrats and most Republicans.
Also, accuse them of being pussies for not staying and fixing their own country, while discussing our openly fugked country on the internet while doing NOTHING to fix it.
JFC....

When you leave the gate to chicken house open do you blame the fox for grabbing a few? LMAO
Fugkin white people......
PUSS-CAKES
Never a mention of OK enough is enough lets start getting together and do something,,,NOPE,,, CHIPSNDIPS, HONEY HAND ME ANOTHER PEPSI

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
and even the so called "conservative news outlets" use the Migrant term freely, and refuse to call these interlopers illegal immigrants. We did just fine from 1924 to 1965 with NO immigration.

Sam......

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by akrange
We all see it ..
Military Age Men from War Torn Areas ..

Trained Criminals..

If only Baghdad Bob was alive to See It..

Usamma your going to get some extra Raisins ..

Big group of nicaraquan/sudanese/taliban slaughter hundreds at Super Bowl,, todays white males say but but but they're not all like thaaaat. Then comment how the Right can only be pushed so far,,,L O L,,, hand reaches for chipNdips

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
The House Democrats just voted to give Illegals the right to vote.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by steve4102
The House Democrats just voted to give Illegals the right to vote.

We’re just not Believing our Lying eYe’s …

These are Full Blown Psychopaths..

Their going to Prove It All Over Your Body ..

Roll Roll Roll

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Common scum who do not have the courage to fix their homelands and/or themselves.
Well said Dan, Mexico is one perfect example that illustrates your point. Spain finally gave up and walked out in 1807, handing it to the natives. They have had 200 plus years to get it right, result? Jack schidt. Mexico was blessed with minerals, suitable climate and land for agriculture, petroleum, abundant labor and offers of financing. What did they do with it? Nothing...corrupt to the core, every single regime. There are many peoples across the world who have demonstrated historically that they are incapable of self rule.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
On the news a couple weeks ago, they were interviewing one the these illegals, and the person said he had worked as a fast food cook in Venezuela to support his family. Then he talks about how he paid 5-6 grand to get here. OK, so where does a line cook with a family from Venezuela get 6 grand? Now, times that by 2 million people? Who can put out that kind of money to destroy this country? They've doing the same thing in Europe. Soros and company...NWO?

As I understand it, Soros is a U.S. citizen? Could he be tried for Treason or terrorist, and be striped of his U.S. citizenship? Soros' goal is to destroy every democratic country in the world...this guy needs to be dealt with.

U.S. government was established to represent citizens, NOT TO RULE OVER THEM.
IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
The proper term is Pre-Democrat Voter.

Imagine a corporate oligarchy so effective, so advanced and fine tuned that its citizens still call it a democracy.

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
I have said it for years, they will be given this country on a silver platter. It will be one big fiesta for a while. Then the Chinese will come in here and rip it right out of their hands. I don’t believe they will keep it long.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
The leftards call them refugees.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by org_Rogue_Hunter
Soros' goal is to destroy every democratic White country in the world...this guy needs to be dealt with.
Fixed it.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
You kant Hide Your Lying eYe’s ..

Thought by now you’d Realize..

Mordor on the Potomac ain’t on Your Side ..

Them Hands as Cold as Ice ..

Their about to give Ya a Stiff One ..

There ain’t no Way to Hide it from You eYe’s ..

Monkey Done Shot All Over y0 Face

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Republicans have been happy with it. Bush helped it along. No Republican majority ever wanted to do anything about the continuing invasion. The National, state and local chambers of commerce want cheap labor. Big urban areas use them to control the governance. They are given city services and jobs in return for their votes. It’s a snowball from hell. Nobody wants to stop it.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
"As I understand it, Soros is a U.S. citizen? Could he be tried for Treason or terrorist, and be striped of his U.S. citizenship? Soros' goal is to destroy every democratic country in the world...this guy needs to be dealt with."

I'm surprised Israel hasn't sent out a hit squad and take him out. After all, he is a war criminal. gathering up Jews and turning them in for execution. How in the hell did we allow him into the country, let alone let him gain citizenship.

I've claimed for some time that the Deep State/NWO was the world banks, all controlled by you know who. The Baron Rothchild said that if he could control a country's banks, he could control that country. The world banks which includes the Federal Reserve control every country's banks except two. The United Arab Emirates and I think Saudi Arabia is the ther one. I just can't remember if that's correct.

Baron Rothchild's bank financed BOTH sides during WW2. No matter who won, he collected a lot of bebts plus interest.

Two books you should find and read are NONE DARE CALL IT TREASON and NONE DARE CALL IT CONSPIRACY. Both were printed in the 1960's and are still credible today.

I think one of the worst things to happen was the invention of television. Every night the sheep sit glued to the idiot box absorbing the propaganda spewed forth by the useful idiots of the MSM. Remember the fuss about subliminal advertising? Supposedly the government outlawed the use. What makes you think they're not using it against WE THE PEOPLE? You have no idea it's happening but it alters your thoughts. IIRC, they would run a slogan like, "Buy Coca Cola" for weeks at a time. The stop. After about two or three weeks another short run, maybe a week long telling you to buy Coke. The drink, not the drug. Sale would jump way up. And you can't even tell it's happening. Talk about mind manipulation. Regular product ads were run in the same manner but subliminal was more effective.

Just my not very humble opinion.
PJ

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Quite a few ranches/farms around here in the Central Valley in Ca had migrant camps.… neighbor still has an old dilapidated one that they never tore down..... kind of like an apartment complex or a motel.... long narrow building with small apartments.... I think most had a bath house or common shower type building...... the workers came in for a few weeks at a time, picked the crops, planted, or whatever and then moved on..... somewhere in there they never left.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

638 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 1936M71, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 73 invisible), 2,555 guests, and 1,280 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,689
Posts18,456,507
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.