A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Keep lying whiner, it’s evidently all you’ve got.
Bet you’ve been caught more than once lying on the witness stand, trying to Fuqk some poor guy you arrested.
Do all LTC Holders scare you when you pull them over for speeding, or a broken taillight? 😂😂😂

Hey guy, I was just phuggin with you lol. Jesus H, talk about being sensitive....

Calm down karen
Probably scarfing down Double stuff Oreos and Mr Pibb.

Me? Nope just michelob ultra, gotta stay low carb....
No, chilling

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
BP-B2

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Geno67
Originally Posted by ldholton
That is the way it is in Missouri a CCW permit you can actually carry more places than what most are calling constitutional carry.

Myself my thoughts are a bit mixed on this subject. CCW you at least get some training though it may be minimal improve your at least somewhat capable.

The "constitutional carry" anybody with no training or knowledge at all can stick a loaded gun in their pocket so to speak and go down the street. That is not always a great deal in my opinion all you have to do is go to the local public shooting range and watch people.

But I do agree everyone has the right to protect their self I support the second amendment 100%. But too many unknowledgeable and unskilled idiots out there.

What part of "shall not be infringed" do you not understand?
Understand it just fine. And agree. But some people need to go to a public shooting range that is unsupervised and watch people it is downright spooky and those people packing around a loaded gun and any place.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
That is the way it is in Missouri a CCW permit you can actually carry more places than what most are calling constitutional carry.

Myself my thoughts are a bit mixed on this subject. CCW you at least get some training though it may be minimal improve your at least somewhat capable.

The "constitutional carry" anybody with no training or knowledge at all can stick a loaded gun in their pocket so to speak and go down the street. That is not always a great deal in my opinion all you have to do is go to the local public shooting range and watch people.

But I do agree everyone has the right to protect their self I support the second amendment 100%. But too many unknowledgeable and unskilled idiots out there.

Understand it just fine. And agree. But some people need to go to a public shooting range that is unsupervised and watch people it is downright spooky and those people packing around a loaded gun and any place.

And your solution is to restrict the rights of law abiding citizens, incrementally at first, so it is ok!

Thanks

Last edited by Jcubed; 09/24/22.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
If it saves one life

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Jackson Handy showed his ass today......over...

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Bet you’ve been caught more than once lying on the witness stand, trying to Fuqk some poor guy you arrested.
Do all LTC Holders scare you when you pull them over for speeding, or a broken taillight? 😂😂😂

Hey guy, I was just phuggin with you lol. Jesus H, talk about being sensitive....

Calm down karen

No need to. I always enjoy outing a coward.
Your deflection won’t help you now.
You’ve clearly shown where you stand on the 2nd Amendment and citizens that want a permit for traveling to other states legally with a handgun. And that many LEO’s don’t want citizens to carry handguns. And proven you’re a whiney loser.

When the DemoRat’s send LEO to collect guns and arrest gun owners, it’s pretty obvious you’ll gladly help them out. Good thing you’ve still got your badge to hide behind. You’ve made your bed. Own it.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by poboy
Jackson Handy showed his ass today......over...

He always does. Just one more reason he had no Campfire friends.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Jcubed

And your solution is to restrict the rights of law abiding citizens, incrementally at first, so it is ok!

Thanks
so getting some training is a bad idea to you and to restricted got it...

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Thanks

Did I say that? Typical...

Explain your "understanding" of 'shall not infringe...'

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L

Thanks

I wrote up and offered as an idea of a solution not to have a government issued permit. You just have to prove you have adequate training if you were asked by law enforcement. And you said that was too restrictive just above.

IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Thanks

I wrote up and offered as an idea of a solution not to have a government issued permit. You just have to prove you have adequate training if you were asked by law enforcement. And you said that was too restrictive just above.

Show a document as proof to a gov official...hmmm lol.

What is this adequate training? To whom?

Does a father teaching his son to hunt and shoot qualify? Or does one, in your fantasy world, have to go to an 'approved' training facility? Who certifies and approves these training facilities?

Who determines what is to be taught?

Etc...

Clearly, you do not understand what you are addressing or I missed it.

Ymmv

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L

Thanks

Show a document as proof to a gov official...hmmm lol.

What is this adequate training? To whom?

Does a father teaching his son to hunt and shoot qualify? Or does one, in your fantasy world, have to go to an 'approved' training facility? Who certifies and approves these training facilities?

Who determines what is to be taught?

Etc...

Clearly, you do not understand what you are addressing or I missed it.

Ymmv
you ask reasonable questions at it and I agree with you you probably grew up similar to me live out in the sticks and been around guns your whole life. But keep in mind that people in the big cities that have no knowledge of a weapon at all. Those people turn 18 or 21 whatever the age is nowadays for a handgun come walk in the store purchase it stick it in their pocket and walk down the street and have zero clue. And there's been several threads in the past on here about idiots at the shooting range and look at some of the stuff that they do it is unreal..

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I thought it was funny when alot the fudds that are ccw instructors got pissy when they passed constitutional carry in ohio because "iTs gOiNg tO bE lIkE tHe wIlD wEsT." I had one guy truthfully tell me that he was just pissed that it was going to fugg up his income. More freedom is never a bad thing.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Id,

Not really.

"Those people" can do it now with thousands upon thousands of pages of legislation on the books.

The fantasy world where everyone follows the law is false, doesn't exist.

Regards

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
We have these things called "laws". We try to follow them, even if we don't like them. Keeps you out of trouble.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BeardedGunsmith
I thought it was funny when alot the fudds that are ccw instructors got pissy when they passed constitutional carry in ohio because "iTs gOiNg tO bE lIkE tHe wIlD wEsT." I had one guy truthfully tell me that he was just pissed that it was going to fugg up his income. More freedom is never a bad thing.

Several here whined about it also. I quit teaching 6 or 7 years before we got Constitution Carry here. I was glad it finally passed here.
It was long overdue in TX.

Like I mentioned before, the only reason I keep my LTC is for traveling to other states for hunting and fishing.

The main reason I got mine in the 1st place, was for bow hunting in states that didn’t allow carrying a handgun while hunting in Archery only season.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
What's the saying?

Want less of something, tax it...want more of something subsidize it.

Now, ask yourself, why firearms education was removed from federally subsidized schools? While exercising your constitutional right requires an education and licensing tax.

Regards

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Calm down karen

You’ve clearly shown where you stand on the 2nd Amendment and citizens that want a permit for traveling to other states legally with a handgun. And that many LEO’s don’t want citizens to carry handguns. And proven you’re a whiney loser.

When the DemoRat’s send LEO to collect guns and arrest gun owners, it’s pretty obvious you’ll gladly help them out. Good thing you’ve still got your badge to hide behind. You’ve made your bed. Own it.

Yes I am an absolutist. The 2nd Amendment is clear. You don't need a chl to exercise your constitutionally protected right, and anyone claiming to be a chlinstructor is a cuck to the feds....

Just because 10yrs ago you made a few pennies selling permits doesn't make it right...

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 09/24/22.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna

Calm down karen

Yes I am an absolutist. The 2nd Amendment is clear. You don't need a chl to exercise your constitutionally protected right, and anyone claiming to be a chlinstructor is a cuck to the feds....

Keep on lying. Apparently it’s the only thing you good at.
You’ve clearly stated that anyone with a LTC is a coward. Own it whiner. As per usual, you showed your ass, for everyone here to see. Take a hike loser.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Calm down karen

Keep on lying. Apparently it’s the only thing you good at.
You’ve clearly stated that anyone with a LTC is a coward. Own it whiner. As per usual, you showed your ass, for everyone here to see. Take a hike loser.

Again, I think you missed the crux of Handys post.

Ymmv

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
113 members (257 mag, 35, 160user, 6mmbrfan, 10Glocks, 308ld, 15 invisible), 1,745 guests, and 789 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,728
Posts18,400,776
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.