-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't have a dog in the hunt but I have no desire to get a ccw because I've always figured you're name would be first on the list of a gun roundup

If I think I need to carry a gun, a piece of paper isn't going to determine whether I can

thats not bravado, if I need a gun I figure if I'm in the right not having a piece of paper won't condemn me. If I'm in the wrong that piece of paper ain't gonna mean jack schit.

got nothing to do with bravery or cowardice though

Last edited by KFWA; 09/24/22.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Keep lying whiner, it’s evidently all you’ve got.
Bet you’ve been caught more than once lying on the witness stand, trying to Fuqk some poor guy you arrested.
Do all LTC Holders scare you when you pull them over for speeding, or a broken taillight? 😂😂😂

Hey guy, I was just phuggin with you lol. Jesus H, talk about being sensitive....

Calm down karen

No need to. I always enjoy outing a coward.
Your deflection won’t help you now.
You’ve clearly shown where you stand on the 2nd Amendment and citizens that want a permit for traveling to other states legally with a handgun. And that many LEO’s don’t want citizens to carry handguns. And proven you’re a whiney loser.

When the DemoRat’s send LEO to collect guns and arrest gun owners, it’s pretty obvious you’ll gladly help them out. Good thing you’ve still got your badge to hide behind. You’ve made your bed. Own it.

Yes I am an absolutist. The 2nd Amendment is clear. You don't need a chl to exercise your constitutionally protected right, and anyone claiming to be a chlinstructor is a cuck to the feds....

Just because 10yrs ago you made a few pennies selling permits doesn't make it right...

LOL. Editing your posts only highlights your lying. Keep digging. You can’t even tell the truth even when it’s staring you in your face. 🤪

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Originally Posted by JamesJr
i have a Kentucky CCWD permit because I can buy a gun without having to hang around a wait for a NICS check to come back. Time is money.

Yep. Just did that today. Plus, living in NK and traveling to the south East and Ohio a lot I don’t have to question.

Last edited by IZH27; 09/24/22.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by benchman
We have these things called "laws". We try to follow them, even if we don't like them. Keeps you out of trouble.

Right and legal are not always the same thing. I'd rather be right than legal in most cases.

MAGA
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by ldholton
Originally Posted by Jcubed
Originally Posted by Jcubed
Originally Posted by Geno67
That is the way it is in Missouri a CCW permit you can actually carry more places than what most are calling constitutional carry.

Myself my thoughts are a bit mixed on this subject. CCW you at least get some training though it may be minimal improve your at least somewhat capable.

The "constitutional carry" anybody with no training or knowledge at all can stick a loaded gun in their pocket so to speak and go down the street. That is not always a great deal in my opinion all you have to do is go to the local public shooting range and watch people.

But I do agree everyone has the right to protect their self I support the second amendment 100%. But too many unknowledgeable and unskilled idiots out there.

What part of "shall not be infringed" do you not understand?
Understand it just fine. And agree. But some people need to go to a public shooting range that is unsupervised and watch people it is downright spooky and those people packing around a loaded gun and any place.

And your solution is to restrict the rights of law abiding citizens, incrementally at first, so it is ok!

Thanks
so getting some training is a bad idea to you and to restricted got it...

Did I say that? Typical...

Explain your "understanding" of 'shall not infringe...'
I wrote up and offered as an idea of a solution not to have a government issued permit. You just have to prove you have adequate training if you were asked by law enforcement. And you said that was too restrictive just above.

Well , I have to agree not just any body should be caring , but your statement about proving to the officer you’ve had training could open a can of smiles from interesting to uh oh
Hey at the end , you got to try and see a little humor in life
Kenneth

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by KFWA
I don't have a dog in the hunt but I have no desire to get a ccw because I've always figured you're name would be first on the list of a gun roundup

If I think I need to carry a gun, a piece of paper isn't going to determine whether I can

thats not bravado, if I need a gun I figure if I'm in the right not having a piece of paper won't condemn me. If I'm in the wrong that piece of paper ain't gonna mean jack schit.

Ole Jackoff Handy will be the first LEO in line to round up guns and gun owners. He’s obviously scared schittless of LTC holders.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by KFWA

Ole Jackoff Handy will be the first LEO in line to round up guns and gun owners. He’s obviously scared schittless of LTC holders.
What a MAGA pair here ^^^^^^

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Got mine years ago so I could carry a handgun bow hunting. If I ever saw any of the retards in the class out at a restaurant I’d get up and leave immediately.
I never seen such terrible shooting, and the instructor was even worse. He was mainly worried about selling Bersa thunders to the new gun owners in the class. At the range, had these people fast drawing out of a holster and shooting. One person shot into the concrete floor 3’ in front of themselves. CHL is a joke.

Last edited by jackmountain; 09/24/22.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Got mine years ago so I could carry a handgun bow hunting. If I ever saw any of the retards in the class out at a restaurant I’d get up and leave immediately.
I never seen such terrible shooting, and the instructor was even worse. He was mainly worried about selling Bersa thunders to the new gun owners in the class. At the range, had these people fast drawing out of a holster and shooting. One person shot into the concrete floor 3’ in front of themselves. CHL is a joke.
Sounds like chilling instructor

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Figures that the little ankle biter would be first in line to AlwaysHoldJackoffHandy’sCock.
Guessing that’s what Little Men without one dream about.
😂😂😂

[video:youtube]
[/video]

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

A person who's happy will make others happy. Anne Frank
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Bet you’ve been caught more than once lying on the witness stand, trying to Fuqk some poor guy you arrested.
Do all LTC Holders scare you when you pull them over for speeding, or a broken taillight? 😂😂😂

Hey guy, I was just phuggin with you lol. Jesus H, talk about being sensitive....

Calm down karen

You’ve clearly shown where you stand on the 2nd Amendment and citizens that want a permit for traveling to other states legally with a handgun. And that many LEO’s don’t want citizens to carry handguns. And proven you’re a whiney loser.

When the DemoRat’s send LEO to collect guns and arrest gun owners, it’s pretty obvious you’ll gladly help them out. Good thing you’ve still got your badge to hide behind. You’ve made your bed. Own it.

Yes I am an absolutist. The 2nd Amendment is clear. You don't need a chl to exercise your constitutionally protected right, and anyone claiming to be a chlinstructor is a cuck to the feds....

Keep on lying. Apparently it’s the only thing you good at.
You’ve clearly stated that anyone with a LTC is a coward. Own it whiner. As per usual, you showed your ass, for everyone here to see. Take a hike loser.
Calm down Dude.He is probably stressed from being the Precincts Bagman and got shorted this week.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Huntz

Calm down karen

Keep on lying. Apparently it’s the only thing you good at.
You’ve clearly stated that anyone with a LTC is a coward. Own it whiner. As per usual, you showed your ass, for everyone here to see. Take a hike loser.
Calm down Dude.He is probably stressed from being the Precincts Bagman and got shorted this week.

LMAO !

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
This one wasn't much of a coward...

Be sure and watch the video. Dead shot.

https://www.usacarry.com/graphic-co...four-armed-citizens-springing-to-action/
Awesome! How all these cowards should be dealt with

Last edited by gunchamp; 09/24/22.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I keep my ccw for reciprocity which makes no snese to me why another constitutional carry state doesn't honor a non license holder from another constitutional carry state.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
This Jackson Handy fella has proven to be dumb as a bag of hammer handles, and he's not afraid to prove it every post he makes.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J

Calm down karen

Just because 10yrs ago you made a few pennies selling permits doesn't make it right...

LOL. Editing your posts only highlights your lying. Keep digging. You can’t even tell the truth even when it’s staring you in your face. 🤪

That's all you have?

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
As required by my contract with Ricky Bobby Bin:

Callout threads are never not fun!!

Sheesh.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Calm down karen

That's all you have?
It’s close to his nap time. Easy killer

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ironbender
As required by my contract with Ricky Bobby Bin:

Callout threads are never not fun!!

Sheesh.

Especially when it’s a Chickenschitt gun hating Cop. That posts on a Hunting & Fishing Forum. Who called all LTC Holders cowards. And then tries to lie his way out of it.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

601 members (12344mag, 10Glocks, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 1234, 75 invisible), 2,549 guests, and 1,274 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,667
Posts18,455,870
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.