-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
May or may not be true but I was told Colombus actually started out with four ships, that Nina, the Pinta, the Santa Maria and the Santa Clara. Only three arrived in the New World. The Santa Clara fell over the edge.

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It can't be flat because you would be standing on your head at the south pole. Relative to the universe...

"Aim right, squeeze light"
" Might as well hit what you're aiming at, it kicks the same whether you miss or not"
NRA Life, GOA
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Extra bonus points if you can name who figured out it wasn’t and how - no Googling!

Yours in Liberty,

BL
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
What if the stars are really holes punched in the top of the box?

Don't believe everything you think.

You ain't learnin' nothin' when you're talking.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
I know a guy that's a flat earthen. I've seen the curvature from 36,000 ft so in pretty sure it's a big ball.

Bb

Last edited by Burleyboy; 09/24/22.
IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Umpqua is often on sell at Winco. Pretty good for a grocery store brand. The kids like the cookie dough and cookies and cream. I still hold out for reeds dairy coconut almond fudge. But if it's git to be grocery store stuff Umpqua is better than most. We even like it better than Tillamook. But Tillamook makes our favorite cheese. Their 2 year white cheddar is really good. My 8 year old daughter lives the stuff.

Bb

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Wisconsin pharmacist who destroyed more than 500 vaccine doses believes Earth is flat, FBI says

[Linked Image from washingtonpost.com]

When a pharmacist discovered that 57 vials of the Moderna vaccine were left to spoil outside a Wisconsin clinic’s refrigerator in December, the worker immediately suspected a colleague who had spread false and outlandish claims, according to court records.

For months, Steven Brandenburg, the overnight pharmacist at Aurora Medical Center in Grafton, Wis., had said he thought the vaccine would harm people, make them infertile and implant them with microchips.

Now, federal authorities say his belief in debunked claims went beyond the vaccine. The pharmacist, who has agreed to plead guilty to charges of attempting to spoil the vaccine, also believes the Earth is flat and that the sky is not real, according to court documents.

His beliefs were revealed in court after a search of Brandenburg’s phone, computer and hard drive by the FBI. The documents include interviews with Brandenburg and Aurora Medical Center pharmacy technician Sarah Sticker, who told authorities she discovered the unrefrigerated doses of the Moderna vaccine at around 3 a.m. on Dec. 26. The unsealed records were first reported by the Daily Beast.

“Brandenburg was very engaged in conspiracy theories,” Sticker told law enforcement, according to court records.

Jason D. Baltz, Brandenburg’s attorney, declined to comment to The Washington Post late Sunday.

The pharmacist removed 57 vials, each containing enough for 10 vaccinations, of the Moderna vaccine from the hospital’s refrigerators the nights of Dec. 24 and Dec. 25, prosecutors say.

On the first evening, he left the vaccine doses unrefrigerated for about three hours before placing them back inside the refrigerator, Brandenburg told authorities. The following day, he said he once again removed the doses, which Sticker found after they had been unrefrigerated for about nine hours.

The incident prompted an investigation by the FBI, the Grafton Police Department and the Food and Drug Administration. The hospital was forced to discard nearly 600 doses following the incident. On Dec. 26., 57 patients were given the Moderna coronavirus vaccine that had been left out of the refrigerator by Brandenburg, according to court records. A hospital administrator told investigators they would not have used the vaccine had they known it was removed from refrigeration on Dec. 24.

The hospital, which launched an internal investigation prompted by Sticker’s findings, said it was initially “led to believe” the incident had been caused by “an inadvertent human error.”

But on Dec. 30, authorities said, Brandenburg admitted to intentionally removing the vials.

“I did so with the purpose of allowing the vaccine to be outside the temperature range so that it would not be effective,” Brandenburg said in an email to Advocate Aurora Health investigators, noting he believed the vaccine “would be harmful to individuals that receive it.”

That same day, Advocate Aurora Health announced Brandenburg no longer worked at the hospital.

In another interview with authorities, Sticker said Brandenburg sent her text messages promoting false beliefs he supported, including that the sky was not really the sky but a “shield put up by the government to prevent individuals from seeing God,” court records show.

Brandenburg, in a separate interview with the Grafton Police Department and the FBI, said “he has had an interest in conspiracy theories” for the past seven years.

Brandenburg is expected to appear in court on Feb. 9.

More Later

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
E
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
E
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Land ain't flat but the ocean and lakes and stuff is, hell everybody water lays flat

Im out on the gulf of alaska right now and im afraid youre full of [bleep]

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
The flat earthers out there vote and reproduce. Scary times.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin
Extra bonus points if you can name who figured out it wasn’t and how - no Googling!

One of the apostles maybe?

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
IC B3

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by cclarkblues
Can't be flat or some cat would be knocking everything off the edge.
Haven't seen that one a million and one times before...

L
L
Originally Posted by Fubarski
[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

Well I was converted, but what’s powering the lamp

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Flat earth would be cool……… would not need a plane to parachute …… just jump off the edge.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
The earth is flat, anyone who thinks otherwise it's oblivious to to obvious. Here's my evidence.

Over 75% of the earth is covered in water, miles deep in some places. Almost none of it is carbonated. Therefore the earth is indeed flat.

Beware of any old man in a profession where one usually dies young.

Calm seas don't make sailors.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I'm no flat earth believer but if the scientific community wants to squelch idiotic theories and make the world more educated, they shouldn't tell people you can vaccinate a fugking cold.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by ElAhrairah
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Land ain't flat but the ocean and lakes and stuff is, hell everybody water lays flat

Im out on the gulf of alaska right now and im afraid youre full of [bleep]

Dramamine at bedtime then another when heading out. smile

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Colorado1135
The earth is flat, anyone who thinks otherwise it's oblivious to to obvious. Here's my evidence.

Over 75% of the earth is covered in water, miles deep in some places. Almost none of it is carbonated. Therefore the earth is indeed flat.

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave
I'm no flat earth believer but if the scientific community wants to squelch idiotic theories and make the world more educated, they shouldn't tell people you can vaccinate a fugking cold.

LOL

Can't argue with that.
Then there's the whole "don't question science" narrative. Really shoots their credibility

Beware of any old man in a profession where one usually dies young.

Calm seas don't make sailors.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Colorado1135
Originally Posted by deflave

LOL

Can't argue with that.
Then there's the whole "don't question science" narrative. Really shoots their credibility

The Science

Don't question it. It has capital letters and stuff.

Haul ass, haul ass! - Pappy
K
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
K
Charter member. Anything to screw with people.
As for thosebig concrete jobs, long tunnels, etc. we know gravity bends light, so the lasers are messed up.

I suspect concave because a bullet going straight out eventually hits the ground

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

666 members (10gaugeman, 160user, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 63 invisible), 2,423 guests, and 1,162 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,140
Posts18,464,822
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.